[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the voices saying?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: FB_IMG_1491066200473.jpg (39KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491066200473.jpg
39KB, 720x960px
I keep hearing
"just do it"(kys)
and most often
"you're worthless and no one gives a fuck about you"
>>
File: 1459552228078.jpg (84KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459552228078.jpg
84KB, 750x600px
"He knows about you. He knows where you're going. She knows you. She's following you."

Whenever I walk out in public it's all they say. Obviously I know that random people in the street see me as a stranger but he won't shut up. It's literally all I hear all the time. At this point it's just a nuisance.
>>
>>38136776
will they ever release the tapes
prior to the attack?
>>
I don't hear voices, but I am most definitely suicidal. Today's been especially bad.
>>
>>38136841

why whats wrong buddeih?
>>
>>38136841
this is a thread about hearing voices not trying to attention whore, if your suicidal go check into a psych ward or just off yourself
>>
They seem to say the same things over again, it's always just out of reach of my perceiving minds ability to understand until it comes in perfectly clear in certain moments.

I don't know if I'm actually crazy or if something else is wrong.
>>
>>38136887
Anxiety disorder and depression.
I feel a crushing pressure to be successful. The anxiety got so bad that I wasn't performing well in my classes. That built up further and further until I got shipped off to a psych ward last March for suicidal ideation.
I feel like I would rather end it than try to fix all this.
>>
If you don't fix it then you miss out on being able to enjoy anything
>>
>>38137008
phug i feel like that at univ. im doing stem shit and I hate ever second of it but the rest of my family is too successful for me to drop out. Idk if i have any disorders. i think im just very lonely and no one cares about me. about once a week at school my mother would call, and as soon as the call ended I would cry for hours because I realized she was the only person who actually cared about me. So should I not tell a professional that I fantasize about killing myself?
>>
>>38137184
Hey fellow STEMbro.
Here's my advice to you: do talk to a mental health professional. They are there to help, and wanting to die is not normal or healthy. It's not a magic cure, it's a start on a journey. I'm still on that journey. Nowhere near the end, but I can tell you that the things you learn along the way will surprise you.
Before being admitted into the nut hut, I felt the opposite of you-- very distant and isolated from my family and closer to college friends. To my surprise, I got calls from my parents every day. They even drove from states away to visit me. My little brother came and gave me a get well card. It had some cheesy little poem on it that basically sums up to "you're stronger than you think you are." I cried so much over that stupid card, but I digress.
My point is that you will be surprised who comes to your aid. Hell, I came out of the facility with new friends, too.
I hope I did okay playing my part on your journey to wellness, anon, no matter how small it is. I wish you the best.
>>
>>38137539
thanks man. im in a weird predicament. i have loads of "friends" but I feel like non of them know me I moved around a lot a kid and never kept long term friends. actually opening up to anyone just makes me feel so vulnerable. maybe I should get help at Univ this last year while its free. but I also want to buy some guns and not be on the books as a crazy person
>>
>>38137184

if you told a proffessional that they would ruin you

you have to try to get adderall from them
>>
>>38137730
i have a friend who gibs me vyvanse. i dont need meds. what are you saying that im fucked if I tell a professional im suicidal?
>>
I was prescribed anti depressants and since I've started taking them I've been thinking of suicide every day. I just want to die. Im not going to tell my doctor I'm curious to see how this ends
>>
>>38136776
Mostly about how I'm a failure, I would be better off dead, my parents fucked me up, I can't escape the shitheap I am etc. etc.

Really fucks me up.
>>
>i fucking hate people
>i hate niggers, too
>i don't want to live anymore
>no, that isn't actually true
that covers the most common intrusive thoughts at the moment
>>
>>38138191
>Im not going to tell my doctor
Fucking genius
>>
its mostly when im driving. they tell me to drive into something. i hate being behind the wheel. the only thing stopping me from actually doing it is its not my car to wreck.
>>
>>38138515
If I told him then I probably wouldn't be allowed to continue them and they'd take my guns away.
>>
>>38138497
niggers and jews should be rounded up and herded into the sea...its the right thing to do
>>
>>38138557
but you're already on anti-depressants, wouldn't they just prescribe you new drugs and let you keep your guns?
>>
>>38136776
every once in a while i see god and i hear him
i guess its not really words but i feel him and i know what he wants me to do
>>
>>38138675
damn son. One time I saw demons after taking muscle relaxers and alcohol. ever since then I have wanted to end it
>>
>>38138641
But I WANT to die and I can see how this is the way I've always subconsciously felt
>>
>>38138719
I've never seen demons
I see god when I'm depressed though, it's like this big ball of golden light and i can feel him it feels like a hug from your mother but all over and he tells me that i can join him and feel like this forever if i kill myself all i have to do is pull the trigger and i can be in heaven with him
>>
File: 1492126916689.png (85KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1492126916689.png
85KB, 844x1157px
OP here. so is it a bad idea to tell a professional that you long for death or nah?
>>
>>38136776
hEY do you hear this inside your head or your ears?? I've been experiencing the same thing lately and its really bothersome. I have no clue if its schizophrenia and im too scared to see a therapist.
>>
>>38136776
That's really edgy and all OP but you should get some sleep you're only 14
>>
>>38136776
Seriously get some help if any of this is true. Call your local suicide hotline, it's 100% anonymous & free.
>>
>>38136776
y r all ur guys voices saying one liners fuck off
>>
>>38140779
because they're all fake, that's why
>>
>>38139259
It depends what you want. They'll talk to you and give you medication and if they think you might actually kill yourself, they'll probably ship you to a mental hospital. If you don't want that, say nothing.
>>
>>38140823
fuck, welp i guess ill just continue to not open up to anyone ever
>>
>>38136776
listen to your spiritual guides OP
>>
File: animeveggietales.png (555KB, 493x617px) Image search: [Google]
animeveggietales.png
555KB, 493x617px
>>38140814
I experience voices like that sometimes. It's not quite schizophrenia. It's more like intrusive thoughts, like I've lost control of the voice in my head and it won't shut up.

Mine mostly says stuff along the lines of "You were always meant to die", "Please help me", "You're hurting me, Ken" or "Leave me the fuck alone". For a while I did hear "Kill yourself" but that's mostly faded now. I believe I'll be able to wrestle those thoughts away with meditation.
>>
>>38140887
Sounds really serious. I'm pretty sure a psychologist or something could help you get rid of those.
>>
File: 1487127970550.gif (565KB, 500x198px) Image search: [Google]
1487127970550.gif
565KB, 500x198px
This thread is full of fucking roleplaying pussies who act like they hear voices.

Welcome to the modern r9k a shit hole filled with whiney bitchy middle class kids who act like they have problems because mommy and daddy gave them everything and no girl sucked their dick or chad ddint fuckem.

fucking pussies
>>
File: edge.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>38140671
The mental ward won't necessarily solve OP's problems. All the docs can do is pill him up, really. True change can only come from inside yourself.

>>38140144
It can be something other than schizophrenia, I think. My voice is inside my head. It started somewhat recently and I had shown no signs of schizo stuff in the past.

>>38140932
I've been to see many psychologists and I've been getting a nice cocktail of pills since about a decade ago. I'll never be sane. All I can hope for is to be happy.

>>38138865
Sometimes my voices say "I can see god" or "I am god". Not entirely sure why.
>>
>>38140953
go watch avengers you fukin normie
>>
>>38141035
>Sometimes my voices say "I can see god" or "I am god". Not entirely sure why.

>trying to ascribe meaning to the product of a mental disorder
I wouldn't read too much into it
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (77KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
77KB, 501x501px
I hear voices but all they are is my name being repeated over and over.
It'll happen whenever it's just noisy enough around me so that I hear "Anon!" calling to me. No one is ever calling. Because of this, I get really paranoid in busy places or when listening to music for long periods of time.

I also talk to myself a lot
>>
File: 1496913216312.jpg (366KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
1496913216312.jpg
366KB, 1200x919px
>>38136776
I have people fill up my head since i was a young child.
I get it from my mother who is shizophrenic.
The loudest voice is the one who like the fucking devil.
I like it though, i just like doing and imagining doing terrible things.
>inb4 edge

Im going to hell for some of the shit ive done but then again your everydsy person isnt much better either.
>>
>>38141148
I've had people filling up my head, too. There was "me", who was always silent. There was "badass me" who was a dominant, clever and opinionated beauty. Then there was the sidekick. I don't recall what her role was besides kissing strong badass me's ass all the time. They have since merged into one dysfunctional individual after I imagined an edgy ritualistic suicide in my head for two of them when I was thirteen.
>>
File: 1499048283883.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499048283883.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>38141221
You sound like a pussy to me.
Have these voices ever tried destroying relationships or get you into situations that could have killed you?
>>
File: received_1285869104785588.jpg (21KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_1285869104785588.jpg
21KB, 394x500px
>>38141146
i always get woken up by some woman screaming my name. idk what it means
>>
>>38141249
Nothing. Those are just the product of abnormal chemical reactions in your brain. It means literally nothing.

A little disappointing, I know.
>>
>>38141247
No. They weren't very noticeable. Strong me did make me do stupid things sometimes, but nothing that could have gotten me killed. After puberty the voices merged. Frankly, I don't even know if they could be called voices because I had some control over them.
>>
>>38141278
next your going to tell me she wasnt meant for me
>>
>>38141296
Then you either have no shizophrenia or a small onset that wont effect you until much later.
>>
>>38141347
Never said I had schizophrenia. Voices can be caused by other stuff too.
>>
>>38141461
yeah its called thoughts u dorkus maxiumus fuck off
>>
God would want you to hang yourself.

It is usually in regards to being a pedo

And i usually say it outloud a lot too.
>>
>>38141527
Soon anon soon anon soon anon soon
>>
File: tumblr_n6jqy7PrwY1rn3gulo1_1280.gif (153KB, 500x845px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6jqy7PrwY1rn3gulo1_1280.gif
153KB, 500x845px
>>38136776
"did that really happen or are you just crazy?"
"you are prob just a high functioning retard and everyone just tolerates you"
"..when you have kids? as if you will ever have kids"
"you are probably going to mess up this social interaction you autist"
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.