[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>forced to go to another family picnic >food is nice, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 1438040700592.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438040700592.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>forced to go to another family picnic
>food is nice, but boring as hell
>uncle arrives and brings little cousin over
>haven't seen her in a while
>talk, find out we like the same cartoons
>finally having fun getting to know family
>uncle suddenly punches me in the face
>calls me a pedo (even though I didn't even touch her we were just talking about cartoons) and says he'll kill me if he sees me again
>father tries to calm him down saying I have autism I didn't mean to do anything wrong but he's still mad
>tfw father won't press assault charges because "muh family, you don't press charges on muh family"
>tfw uncle is sending angry phone messages saying he'll sue me because his daughter is having nightmares about the incident

is there anything I can do to make this situation better?
>>
So obviously you're living out some details here. What exactly did you do to traumatize this poor girl?
>>
>>38136187
You need to elaborate about the incident
>>
File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>38136248
>>38136250

I literally did nothing other than talk to her about cartoons. Please believe me.
>>
>>38136289
What are you leaving out you shit
What EXACTLY did you talk about?
>>
>>38136289

We know you touched her. What did you do.
>>
>>38136360
>What EXACTLY did you talk about?

Gumball and Steven Universe, which are b our favourite shows
>>
>>38136289
Lying makes you an even bigger pedo.
>>
>>38136388
>SU
you sick fuck
>>
>>38136388
You sick fuck you know there's more to it than that. Pedos disgust me
>>
>>38136393
>>38136426

There's not more to it. I'm not a pedo. I'm actually asexual.
>>
The only option left for you OP is to kill yourself
>>
>>38136453
>u-uhm i.. hmm.. i'm actually asexual, sort of, i guess kind of, when i really think about it

Proves your autism. Can't even lie through text. Stay away from little girls.
>>
>>38136406
>>38136426
as someone who's never seen Steven Universe, please explain?
>>
the only way your father would decide whether to press charges or not is if you were under 18 get banned faggot
>>
>>38136248
>>38136250
it was probably the nigger uncle getting violent and then brainwashing her into thinking anon deserved it for being a dahmer esque lunatic
>>
>>38136187
If that's all that happened then your uncle is a right cunt but you can't be telling us all the details. What did your uncle accuse you of doing? He must have thought you were doing more than talking about cartoons
>>
>>38136187
>talk, find out we like the same cartoons
God you are such a faggot dude, really.
>>
>>38136653
You post on a Scandinavian spoon playing forum and you look down on cartoons and talking with children about things children like
>>
>>38136187
Why don't you press charges? You were the one that was attacked for no reason, not your dad.
>>
>>38136705
well memed my friend 10/10 would upvote again
>>
>>38136756
This place is just as bad as r*ddit nowadays so you know, when in Rome
>>
>>38136601
Normalfags are on constant projection mode. People say I am flirting with someone or that they are flirting with me when we are just talking about shit like cartoons or wine. Flirting is when you try to grope them and shit. Talking can't be flirting, so I can only assume they are projecting their desire to flirt with me or girl.
>>
>>38136187
You're uncle is a piece of shit
>>
>>38136711
>Why don't you press charges?

I don't know how. And I don't I have the money to hire a lawyer anyway.
>>
>>38136524
it's just a silly cartoon. 4chan hates it because it has lesbians in it but it's not yuri
>>
>>38136786
Yeah, I also have no idea how flirting is supposed to work without doing things that people say is coming on too strong or just treating them like a friend.
I would have no idea someone was flirting with me unless they made it pretty obvious but I couldn't do the same back first without being 'creepy'.
I think sometimes normalfags just consider a conversation flirty if it's with someone they fancy or if it leads to something afterwards.
It seems like a game with secret rules
>>
>>38136963
You aren't suing him, you're pressing charges.The cops go to him and say "you are naughty boy, jail time now". He doesn't have to pay lawyers either but the freebie lawyers are kind of shit. No way he would get out of brutally attacking a family member for no damn reason even if he hired a name brand lawyer. Call the city or county police and tell them you have been assaulted and wish to press charges. They take a few photos and you sign a statement, then handle the rest. I was a victim of unprovoked crime too, suffered a concussion and everything. Guy already had a warrant so he was extra fucked. Unfortunately he didn't get the electric chair, but he had priors so at least the judge had no reason to go easy on him.
>>
>>38137088

Well I tried to call but my dad caught me and yelled at me and now I'm not allowed to play video games for a week. I'm going to try and go there in person tomorrow. This will be my first time using the bus, so I hope nothing wrong happens getting there.
>>
>>38137326
>now i'm not allowed to play video games for a week
imagine being this underage
>>
>>38137382
If he's underage then he's not a pedo
>>
>>38137382

I'm 26 years old but I live at home and my parents are very strict and punish me when I'm bad all the time.
>>
>>38137494
It's illegal for them to make you stay against your will or deny you your property. You could press charges against them too. False imprisonment and theft are the most likely charges here. I am just an armchair lawyer though, describe the scenario to law enforcement and they will choose how to proceed.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
I have the opposite problem OP. I'm a pedo that parents seem to trust and they always want me to baby sit their children. I eventually started saying no because Inwas gonna lose control.eventually. Now I miss it.
>>
>>38136524
>as someone who's never seen Steven Universe, please explain?

Toxic fandom. They have harassed people into committing suicide multiple times for posting drawings that violate the collective head-cannon of the characters.

Imagine /v/ at it's worst, and then increase it by several orders of magnitude.
>>
>>38137569
Haha are you fucking serious? A grown man lives at home with his parents and you're telling him to sue them for false imprisonment and theft because they took away his fucking video games when he was acting like an autistic little shit? Mate you are legitimately even more autistic than OP and that is saying something
>>
>>38137643
>imagine /v/ at its worst, and then increase it by several orders of magnitude
so tumblr
>>
File: 1498866579843s.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1498866579843s.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
>>38136187
Is there some details you missed out? I reckon you should consider chemical castration
>>
>>38136524
It is an animated television series, and apparently only pedophiles enjoy watching animated televisions series. I suggest you try it. Lots of filler episodes but even those are enjoyable enough. Rebbit hate the show because of the moral ambiguity. The good guys in the show are actually pretty evil, just not as much as the antagonists. Makes for some interesting storytelling because the main protagonist really struggles with being bad but is forced into it because there is no other way to confront the enemy. Also some coming of age elements and bits of melancholy. Dont get me wrong, it's nothing close to a masterpiece, but very different from your usual xd so randum cartoon bullshit.
>>
>>38136187
Do u live in Melbourne
>>
>norm uncle gets upset some autist 20 something has more in common with a child relative than adults
>instantly assumes he is a pedophile for speaking to a child for an extended period
either you left something out or your uncle is just a shit norm, I'd understand if you were a stranger but you are family.
>>
File: child.jpg (24KB, 655x143px) Image search: [Google]
child.jpg
24KB, 655x143px
>>38136187
Never talk to children. Its just not a safe thing to engage with them in any way. Even being in the same photograph with one can be used against you.
>>
>>38137720
A lawsuit is civil, this is a criminal case if what he says is true. If he is really mentally disabled it only becomes that much worse a crime. I know people like to think this never happens but it's very common. I've seen it for people as young as 6 and as old as late 80s. Being related doesn't mean you can trample over their legal rights like that. Maybe I am autistic because I have a strong sense of justice. People like that deserve to rot in prison. Many of my referrals are "false positives", and I suspect much of it is racism and laziness on social services part.

Burns piss me off the most. I still remember two cases that were definitely abuse but the caretakers got off free because they were black. One was an 8 year old who was making tea and accidentally spilled two teabags from the boiling pot on himself, one on his neck and the other his lower back. Another was scald wounds on a 12 year old from when the water heater was out and his sister tripped while walking from the kitchen to the bathroom and splashed it on his neck and chest. I'd rather waste a bunch of people's time than allow the possibility of abuse continue to go unpunished.
>>
>>38136187
>father tries to calm him down saying I have autism

If OP has autism you can pretty much guarantee he completely missed whatever social cues or body language aspects triggered the big blow-up.

If I had to guess? Autists can be quite pushy and insistent about their interests. Bet he started badgering the little cousin and scared the crap out of her.
>>
>>38137751
>trying this hard to fit in
Origioli ravioli
>>
>>38136187 i think you should consider >>38137980 as a possible attorney
>>
unless your uncle is as fucking retarded as you are, you left something out. no one would accuse anyone of molesting their daughter unless they were sure of what they knew, and you're senpai, senpai.

so what did you do?

if you touched her, or coaxed her to sit on your lap, or whatever else you think is "totally normal", you need to tell us exactly what happened, how close she was to you, where your hands were the entire time, where you touched her, etc. and if you lie then why even make this post, unless you wanted sympathy. which makes you a narcissist on top of all that.

so just be honest with us so we can give you real advice instead of throwing you sympathy.

it sounds like your uncle might not share your dads view about not pressing charges on family. or he won't press charges if your dad doesn't press charges, either way, you've got to be careful. i can't believe i'm telling this to a probable pedo, but get a fucking lawyer just in case your uncle decides you should go to jail for touching your niece.

DO NOT TALK TO YOUR UNCLE AT THIS MOMENT

don't get into contact with them whatsoever. any interaction could be used against you in court. just wait it out and hope shit dont come to court because you'll probably get some jail time if your niece says anything.
>>
>>38137720

I got into another fight with dad. There's no "false imprisonment" because I'm free to leave anytime (I have nowhere to go), and there's no theft because they bought all my video games with their money.
>>
>>38138484
OP probably "just wanted to make her feel good" and went far beyond anything any of us suspect.
>>
>>38138113
>liking tumblr
oh boy
>>
>>38139114
Lmao you are autistic for real
So much so that laughing makes me feel guilty

They're probably just bad parents. Most people can't even be fucked to raise "normal" kids properly, the fact that you have a disability only complicates it further. I would take steps to be more independent at this point. If you're in contact with social services pursue some form of employment. With a disability stipend you should be able to eke out a decent living on your own.

Either way, the first step is to properly "register" as a person with disability, if you aren't already.
>>
>father won't press assault charges because "muh family, you don't press charges on muh family"
Its not up to him to decide. You're the one who got assaulted. Tell the cops
>>
Cartoons its what OP calls hentai
>>
>>38136187
OP if you truly are innocent here then I sympathize

Let this be a lesson that you should always hide your power level

This world is cruel
>>
>>38137590
Please neck yourself asap
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.