[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i start smoking? i have a fat and i've heard nicotine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

should i start smoking? i have a fat and i've heard nicotine is an appetite suppressant. plus maybe i can swap one vice for another
>>
>>38136135
They took the appetite suppressants out before you were born.
>>
First all smoking is a great feeling

Second i like unfiltered camels and after smoking one if i exhale out my nose and then eip after with a tissue my inside nose has anthin layer of yellow mucus so i imagine that has to be in my lungs

i only smoke 4 or 5 a day though and i probably shouldnt smoke that much. what do you think op?

all im gonna say is it feels great
>>
>>38136135
Caffeine is a healthier appetite supressant. If you don't like coffee you could take caffeine pills. They're cheap on amazon . That way no lung cancer. The best option is to just eat healthy foods in bulk. Greens, beans, grains, and fruit are all low-calorie and healthy, full of vitamins and antioxidants. Improve your health and lose weight all at once. Boom
>>
Yes, start smoking. Stick to a meal a day around 1200 cal (or space it out) and just smoke a cigarette whenever you're hungry. Also, suggest living in Virginia or north Carolina for the cheap tobaccos
>>
>>38136219
Don't tell this poor man to start smoking. It's like you lot WANT to stay fat and sick and virgins
>>
>>38136135
No. Look around and see how many fat people smoke.
>>
>>38136231
if i smoke 10 cigs a day will i probably get cancer or copd
>>
If you can't diet on your own it's not gonna work. You're just gonna be some fat guy that also smokes, see every trailer park.
>>
>>38136247

Lots of girls smoke; having an extra cigarette is an ice breaker that can start a conversation.
>>
>>38136135

If you have never smoked before it will suppress hunger, smoke enough and you'll be nauseous.

Then after a while you'll become addicted and a tolerance will build.
Once the tolerance builds it will stop affecting your appetite and you'll be back to square one, but as an added bonus you're now addicted to another expensive and unhealthy habit.
>>
>>38136200
You seem like a fairly smart guy truckerfag, why do you drive a truck for a living?
>>
>>38136135
The appetite suppressing effect of nicotine is actually really minor. You need actual stimulants, especially amphetamine-based drugs, (m)ethylphenidate or cocaine to get serious results. I've also found that taking DXM at ~3mg/kg every 12 hours or so kills appetite, but will make you dumb with long-term use
>>
>>38136299
Have faith in the ditz that asks how much an eighth of hydro is at your local bud supplier.
>>
>>38136231
Indiana and Missouri are also good choices.
>>
Smoking helped me lose 100 pounds. I ate one meal a day and the rest of the time just had a smoke when I felt hungry. It worked great right up to the day I had a heart attack and wound up in the hospital for a quintuple bypass.

It's been 3 years now, I kept the weight off but I paid a high price.
>>
How many cigarettes a day will it take before i get cancer or copd?
>>
>>38136361
Varies with your genes and a bunch of other factors, including luck.
Best work up to 20 cigarettes a day, or more if you can afford it
>>
>>38136430
will 10 a day be relativily safe? or is it a bad idea?
>>
>>38136319
I net six figures without the overhead of renting or owning a home. I'm also not tied down geographically, so I can meet a potential waifu in the bulk of the lower 48 states.
>>
@38136200
Nicotine is an appetite supressor, you fucking donut.
>>38136135
In all reality, you'd prolly just end up fat and addicted to cigarettes.
>>
>>38136502
Its your life, my dude
People have got lung carcinomas just from being around secondhand smoke, but more is better in terms of trying to reliably get cancer by willingly administering carcinogenic substances.
>>
>>38136135

try pain pills. theyl help get things done as well as suppress appitite
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.