[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have female friends? Has anyone ever thought that you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image (16).jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image (16).jpg
35KB, 480x480px
Do you have female friends? Has anyone ever thought that you are gay because you have female friends?
>>
On the contrary, I've never had any female friends and THAT makes people assume I'm gay.
>>
>>38135674
Yes. What, You don't?
>>
> kid always had female friends
> turns out to be gay

every time
>>
I have 4 female childhood friends, nobody thought I was gay.
Also I've masturbated to all of them.
>>
>>38135674
yes, but people assume im gay for different reasons. like my mannerisms, or the fact ive never had a gf
>>
Sometimes I go to reply to someone on 4chan and realize what a meaningless unfulfilling act it would be
>>
>>38135674
I don't have any friends, let alone female friends. I haven't talked to a female in a non-store or business related way in ten years.

>Do people think you're gay
No, because even fags have been in at least relationship by my age. Everyone in my life has just given up on me.
>>
I have 3, no one knows I'm gay but them.
>>
This girl that I feel really protective over here and treat her like a sister. All of her shitty boyfriends always think I'm gay and that's how they justify me spending time with her. No I don't want to date her and I haven't ever wanted to, like I said she's like a sister
>>
>>38137416
You're either gay or a cuck, take your pick.
>>
>>38137913
Nah we've been friends since we were little kids. That's it.
>>
>>38137416

What a loser oregano
>>
File: 1498797695707.jpg (157KB, 916x988px) Image search: [Google]
1498797695707.jpg
157KB, 916x988px
>>38137416
You have some thinking to do thats probably not the only thing you lied about to yourself. You will most likely choose to cope and go back to some kind of comfy delusional autopilot mode that will harm you in the long run.
>>
>didn't have my first male best friend until I was in 6th grade
>straight but somewhat effeminate
>wonder if this is the reason why
>>
>>38135674
all my friends are female,
people think of I'm a ladies man
>>
All my closest friends have been female. I know it's taboo to say it on r9k but fuck it, males make awful friends in my experience and I've had plenty of male friends. I have no female friends right now, but that's because I have no friends at all at the moment
>>
>>38137416
Can kind of relate. I'm very close to an older coworker of mine due to working closely with her for so long. She's like a mentor to me, and I think of her like the older sister (sibling) I've never had.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.