[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Nietzsche and Schopenhauer. Care to discuss?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: nietzche and schopenhauer.jpg (105KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
nietzche and schopenhauer.jpg
105KB, 600x338px
"Nietzsche and Schopenhauer. Care to discuss?"
>>
>>38135549
This dude has no choice but to be a pessimistic nihilist with a face as ugly as that.
>>
>>38135549
"No. Why not Doctor or Engineer?"
>>
>>38135549
Nietzsche just ripped off Stirner (and made everything a million times more edgy) and Schopenhauer just ripped off basically all the Greek philosophers.
>>
>>38135549

Uhhh...hey, I see someone I know posting in a thread over there!

I'm sure this would be realllly interesting, but I should probably go say hi.

Later!
>>
>>38135549
who is this fine white master race specimen?
>>
How abot the number and name of "The Man" called the Antichrist?
>>
>>38135567
why did you have to burn him and expose him thust'dmve?
>>
Carbon ATOM is his name and his number is 666

God hates you, Congratulations ;^]
>>
>>38135598
How come nobody in academia cares for Stirner? It's not like he's some obscure guy the web discovered, he was prominent enough to be mentioned by Lenin.
>>
>>38135753
>Carbon ATOM is his name and his number is 666
>God hates you, Congratulations ;^]

What did the schizo mean by this?
>>
>>38135798
He didn't have the same aesthetic sense that Nietzsche has, so everything he said came across as contrarian and pointless.

It pissed off Marx to no end though, so there's always that.
>>
Carbon atoms the molecule that makes up all physical matter including humans. God said the first man ever created was adam, make sense. he also say in the book of revelation that the AntiChrist is a Man, but he doesnt give a specific name, just a number pertaining to his name 666. Theres only one "Man" Adam or Atom with the numerical number equel to 666. That is the value of the carbon atom 6 neutrons, 6 protons, 6 electrons. Therefore "God" hates all physical Matter.

God is the ultimate Anti natalist with actual authority and he's telling existence to "fuckk off"
>>
lil bitch got humbled
>>
File: slayer bro.jpg (29KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
slayer bro.jpg
29KB, 500x588px
>>38136525
you mean this slayer?
>>
>>38135567
Defeatist cuckoldry like that is never justified.
>>
Thats not what I look like and i'd easily kick the shit out of you and fuck your girl better. but you're just a bitter virgin probably, so i forgive you.

God bless lol
>>
>>38136627
i actually met him in high school. i hear he's making okcupid profiles
>>
>>38135549
"No. Outside of chemistry I don't think much of Germans."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.