[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your opinion, what method do you think is the easiest way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4431.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4431.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
In your opinion, what method do you think is the easiest way to kys? Also, someone will find me, most likely my mother. Is there anything I can do beforehand to reduce shock factor?
>>
>>38135047
I've been thinking about that a lot. Maybe wait until your mom goes out of town and hope the neighbors report something before she returns. Like report your rotting body so it gets cleaned up before she gets back. Not sure about the easiest way.
>>
if you used a high powered tifle tpbthe hard pallate of your mouth would it be risky to do indoors if you have no woods to go into and live like 30 secsonds from a firestation? How would it feel and how long before you die? would bot having a firm grip on it make it jerk and shppt the wrong place?

if you survived whats in store? wpuld your parebts that you live with have to tale care of you or to tge nursing home?
>>
>>38135047
Go somewhere quiet, in your car or take a bus. Leave a note on where to find you. Kill yourself out in the country or woods. Have your ID on you when you do it in case someone finds you first
>>
>>38135047
dont kill yourself, seek professional help and develop interests that get you out of the house
>>
File: regret.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
regret.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>38135047
>killing yourself while your parents are still alive
Wtf is wrong with you anon, at least wait so they don't have to suffer with the guilt/pain.
>>
>>38135160
>Phone posters
At least read through your comment to find the obvious mistakes anon...
>>
>>38135047
Go out to the woods, shotgun to the roof of mouth.
>>
>>38135047
>easiest way to kys

Simple, all you have to do is nothing.

Sit down, close your eyes, and take no other actions. All you have to do is nothing.
>>
>>38136433
What if I dont have woods and live next to an ambulance station? If I did it would i be fucked? And what about aim in the mouth even if it isnt exactly 45 degrees up and back would I still probably die immediately and not be kept alive by anyone including ambulance men?
>>
>>38135047
If you have access to a car just get real drunk and drive into a oncoming truck, everyone will think it was a accident.
>>
>>38136576
don't do this. people have no sympathy for drunk drivers. you'll be vilified.

get drunk and run in front of a semi. or get drunk and lay down on train tracks.

or better yet, don't kill yourself
>>
>>38136618
>don't do this. people have no sympathy for drunk drivers. you'll be vilified.
People also hate on people who kill themselves, the most important thing is making sure no one is sad that you killed yourself.
>>
>>38136576
id be scared waking up as a vegetable with broken legs
>>
File: 1498423445492.jpg (22KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1498423445492.jpg
22KB, 288x252px
>>38136482
>What if I dont have woods and live next to an ambulance station?
Are you that same anon from a few days ago?
Like i said before, shotgun to roof of mouth. Pointed upwards at a 45 degree angle, directly hitting the brainstem.
I dont fucking care if there's a paramedic standing right in front of you as you do it, you're instantly going to die and there's nothing anyone can do to put your fucking brain matter back together.
>>
>>38136689
>would you rather people be sad or hateful?
I don't think it fucking matters if you're gonna die anyway. Why care? Their emotions can't hurt you anymore.
>>
>>38136745
no lol i don't post much here but thank you for your post.

quite excellent imo
>>
The other anon is right, if you do this while you parents are alive they will never be happy as long as they live
>>
>>38137018
also important: dont just live while your parents do, make them happy that youre alive
>>
>>38136433
>roof of the mouth

Wrong. You want to aim to the back of your mouth and slightly up, OP. You want to destroy the brain stem, not the frontal cortex.

Without the stem, everything shuts off. Without the cortex, all the lower-brain stuff is still there to function for a brief time. Raw pain and fear is all what's left of your consciousness will be able to experience.
>>
>>38137123
even if you shot there though would death still be pretty instant even if paramedics were there?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.