[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About losing virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1p9gas.jpg (66KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1p9gas.jpg
66KB, 500x471px
Is it enough to have sex only once? Will that change something?

After that...
>Can I start feeling myself fulfilled and more confident?
>Can I start talking freely about sex, without being mocked or silenced for "knowing nothing about the subject"?
>Will other girls start turning their heads over to me?
>Will I stop being seen as the "weird one" just because I am (or have been) a virgin?
>>
>lost virginity as teenager
>never touch women again
>bluff confidently about sex with normies
Chumps.
>>
>>38134718
just make up, and reherse sexual experiences in your head. Normies wont know the difference if its genuinly thought through with no loop holes etc.
ive managed to scoot by and even have sex with some femald friends cause they thought i was super experienced, and when i sucked i blamed it on the booze.
still scootin by
>>
File: 1442276797305.jpg (36KB, 620x567px) Image search: [Google]
1442276797305.jpg
36KB, 620x567px
>>38134718
>is one time enough?
Yes and no.
Yes, enough to be "socially accepted" (even if, most will argue that one time, or even on partner is not enough)
No, you will just miss most of it in fact. As for the pleasure itself that need to develop a little bit, that for the experiences that your will only have with time (it will never feels the same, and you will always try something new)

>more confident?
Yes, absolutely. Because you will have the proof that it was nothing and that people always bark about it, but it's meaningless.
>Talk freely about sex?
No. Well, yes, you will be able to way, "hey, meat muffin feels good, right?" but you will not be able to give advices or talk a lot about the subject.
>Other grills will lookatme?
Anon, please, don't fool yourself. You were the one not seeing other girls signals, (as much I as was). After, you will be more receptive, and will better understand woman, like a light coming from... Never mind, it will be the same (except for confidence)
>Weird virgin weaboo?
Don't worry anon, people will always find something to see you as a weird one.
>>
>>38134773

Nothing to bluff about. The difference between a guy that has had sex once, and a guy that has had sex 10,000 times is not as big between one time and a virgin.
>>
Best way to get laid easy is alcohol.

Also, don't go for girls that are out of your league. Settle with a 6/10 or just jack off.
>>
>lose mana
>lose ability to gain wizard powers at age 30
>>
>>38135393
I loose my power at level 28-29.
And honestly, I don't know if it was a good thing.

I mean, sex is good, having a girlfriend may not be as fun tho.
>>
>>38134718
>Can I start talking freely about sex, without being mocked or silenced for "knowing nothing about the subject"?

It might be the beginning of the end in the sense that you no longer even want to talk to the people who talk openly about sex. I don't have a group of friends and I'm distant from my coworkers. I have one place where I talk to a lot of people but, more often than not, I talk shop and don't hang out with them outside that place.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.