[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to dedicate my life to the cause of antinatalism. Wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 243x207px
I want to dedicate my life to the cause of antinatalism. Wat do?
>>
>>38134658
We need to find a way to help stop the breeders. Some kind of charity of 'activism'
>>
kill many
>>
Do like Schoppy and don't reproduce, it's that easy
>>
you want humans to not breed

all that means is the inhumane will breed
>>
>>38134738
Honestly I dont even think a democratic solution is reasonable. \once you've taken the antinatalism pill treating procreation democratically is like treating the worst kind of torture and murder democratically. You just have to stop it at any cost.
>>
>>38134658
third world genocide
>>
Follow Christ.
>>
>>38134658
Simply don't make children
>>
Pessimist antinayalism should be the philosophy of all robots.

Omnicode is the answer. To protect the yet unborn we must find a way to destroy all life on this planet. Preferably all at once.
>>
>>38134658
Complain about breeders on 4chan and fap to trannies and animu because Stacy didn't want to have your deformed retarded babies
>>
>>38134658
Antinatalism is a waste of effort. People will never embrace it and you will never benefit from it. Even if we were to exterminate all humans intelligent life could reemerge on this planet and may even already be in development or exist on others. If you think life is painful just kill yourself. If you still want to enjoy life than embrace egoism.
>>
>>38135405
Its not a waste of effort because the goal doesn't need to be total obliteration. Its more than worth the investment for me to prevent a single life. Also there is no particular reason this ideology needs to be held to a higher standard. Christianity is still going strong and still a vast majority do not know the gospel while blithe hypocrites twiddle their thumbs.
>>
>>38135257
Why would a robot want to be so kind?
>>
>>38135838
>they disagree with me so they are hypocrites

doesn't work that way
>>
File: I-Will-Remind-Them.jpg (44KB, 736x568px) Image search: [Google]
I-Will-Remind-Them.jpg
44KB, 736x568px
>>38135998
No I mean from the perspective of their own ideology they are. If I were Christian I would lose sleep over this situation and it would depress the shit out of me.

Why do Christians think they get to lounge around in these cushy technocracies and act like they are actually following their belief system? Oh I see its just about "muh salvation" " muh shitty teleology"

source: I was briefly Christian
>>
Birth rates are already falling in most places, so there's literally nothing you need to do
>>
It's simple OP: don't have children.
>>
>>38134658
Shill mgtow threads on /pol/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.