[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Parents are making me see some shrink because they think im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1490250409707.png (817KB, 682x719px) Image search: [Google]
1490250409707.png
817KB, 682x719px
My Parents are making me see some shrink because they think im depressed.

How should I play it? I dont want to be medicated or reveal how fucked up I am mentally
>>
Lie your ass off.
Tell the good doctor about how your parents beat you
and bully you emotionally
>>
>>38134367

Tell him the complete truth.

Show him 4chan and r9k.

You'll be on neet bux for mental issues in no time.
>>
Do anti depressant work??
>>
>>38134367
you dont want anti depressants.
give off telltale signs of ADHD and try to get adderall, you can either take that cause its basically clinical cocain.
or sell it to students for 5 bucks a pop and make some pocket money for yourself.
>>
>>38134367
Been in and out of "therapy" since I was 13. School made me go the first time and then my parents later.

By shrink, do you mean a psychologist or a psychiatrist?

Psychologists usually discuss issues with you and try brainstorm strategies to fix your life. They are not MDs with the power to prescribe you drugs.

Psychiatrists do some of what psychologists do, but they mostly just prescribe drugs. They are medical doctors and licensed to prescribe drugs. I've consulted a psychiatrist once but never got any prescriptions.

you should at least give it a try.

At the very worst, it will at least buy you some time and keep your parents off your back.

How fucked up are you mentally? Just a worthless loser (like me) or are you hearing voices, seeing things, and shit like that?
>>
>>38134545
What was your experiencw with antidepressants like?
>>
>>38134441
I dont want that

im enough of a fuck up as it is in my family

Getting neetbux would just cement that fact
>>
>>38134599
>How fucked up are you mentally? Just a worthless loser (like me) or are you hearing voices, seeing things, and shit like that?

Mostly just a loser but I talk to myself a lot nowadays. I cant really control it anymore
>>
>>38134623
anti depressants are NOT happy pills.
they pretty much just make you feel nothing, so you cant feel sad.
its worse than feeling sad because atleast when youre sad you feel something.
>>
>>38134712
>hey pretty much just make you feel nothing, so you cant feel sad.
>its worse than feeling sad because atleast when youre sad you feel something.

Sounds kinda nice

Im tired of feeling sad every waking moment
>>
>>38134712
I disagree. I feel best when I'm heavily medicated. Then I can't have auditory hallucinations.
>>
>>38134712
what if I already feel nothing
>>
>>38134819
You probably have treatment resistant depression. lol.

>>38134670
>Mostly just a loser but I talk to myself a lot nowadays.

Basically every middle aged lady does this if you leave them alone with nothing to do and nobody to talk to.
>>
>>38134851
>You probably have treatment resistant depression. lol.

Better than feeling sad, right
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.