[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw /r9k/ is my main board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>mfw /r9k/ is my main board
>>
File: 1492975211219.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492975211219.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>r9k is the only board I visit
>>
I come here a lot because it's a less gross /b/ but the last six months are just beyond retarded no gf misogyny penisposting. Probably leaving.
>>
File: 1496690720934.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1496690720934.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>38134175
>tfw too depressed to browse other boards anymore
>>
>>38134175
Used to be mine but I've stopped

>Be me
>come to /r9k/
>half the threads are faggot and trap shit
>go to a different board

That's pretty much every day now.
>>
>>38134175
There's something wrong with this board. The appeal is gone. All the charming autism is now met with scorn and anger, while the boring normalfag shit is welcomed. The real robots, hell even the gentlemen, they all must've fucked off.
>>
File: madthadd.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
madthadd.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>38134344
>>38134332
>>38134250
The board was at it's height when the robot was brought back and we had some OC threads for once. When was the last time a good greentext thread was made?
>>
>Used to browse /v/ religiously
>Went to complete shit when gamergate happened
>Quality there is still just as low (its never been good but somehow got worse)
>Literally cant talk about games there
>Start browsing /r9k/ because its kinda like /b/ without the 12 year olds and bots
>This is the only board i go on now aside from /gif/ to fap to trannies or whatever
>>
File: 1497819966755.jpg (59KB, 1068x622px) Image search: [Google]
1497819966755.jpg
59KB, 1068x622px
I just pop in here every now and then. Mostly to see if there are tinder screenshot or ideal GF threads.
>>
I want to get into /fa/, but god it makes me feel so insecure - anons pick apart every flaw of a person's appearance that I'd even consider a 9, lord help me if I tried to post there

I just browse /mu/ and /r9k/, but even then /mu/'s content and flavour of the month is at the mercy of Fantano
>>
I used to really enjoy this board, but the trap/gay shit has seriously gotten out of hand. Sodomites should be skinned alive and bathed in salt water for what they did to this board.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.