[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1137.jpg (39KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.jpg
39KB, 456x402px
How is Tinder for you? Personally had some one night stands and a couple fuckbuddies, it's suprisingly easy how fast women will jump into bed with you (me)
>>
>>38133124
is this shilling or am i paranoid?
>>
Right now im talking to a girl who gets off on being used as a fucktoy. It literally gets her off to know that the guy fucking her doesnt care if she's enjoying it or not.

She also has a fantasy of being "broken". Of me tying her down and forcing her to cum against her will and she becomes addicted to the shame of her body betraying and eventually becomes by submissive fuck slut.

And she sends me nudes throughout the day, or vids of her playing with her pussy. She does this because she knows I can't do anything about it. She gets me all worked up and then makes herself cum and im stuck at work getting frustrated. So that way once i get off work i teach her a lesson for being a tease.

Tinder is the greatest invention in the history of the world.
>>
I've gone from a couple matches a day to complete shadow ban or 0 ELO. Already deleted/reinstalled numerous times.

Shit's busted.
>>
Installed it back in February.
>dated 5 women
>properly fucked 3 of them
>couldn't get it up with 1

Haven't used it for like 2 weeks because I'm kinda dating the last one but I feel like I want to be alone now.
>>
>>38133124
I remember I had it for about a week or two and got literally no matches, even though I swiped right on everyone.

Completely destroyed my confidence, so I deleted it and uninstalled it. My confidence is back now though and I'm working out, the abs are starting to show, but I don't want to risk that kind of rejection again so I'm staying off of the online dating world for good, and will try to approach women in real life in the future once I'm fully swole.
>>
>>38134990
Should I just ask tech support for a hard reset? I did that once before and the guy helped me out.
>>
>>38135049
Just be ur self
Origamio
>>
>>38133124
I've never had a conversation from tinder let alone a date. How do you even get a girl to like you? Honestly I tried for 2 months but just couldn't find anyone.
>>
>>38133124
>Personally had some one night stands and a couple fuckbuddies, it's suprisingly easy how fast women will jump into bed with you (me)
As someone with zero experience with this shit, what exactly is the process for doing this? Invite them over for "netflix" or something?
>>
>>38135207
There's no process. I fucked a girl from tinder, and my amazing line was.

>Her: What are you doing
>Me: Bouta shower, jerk off, then go to bed
>Her: you should replace jerk off with fucking me

Obviously 99 times out of a 100, this isnt gonna go like that, but 1 out of every 100 is gonna be a submissive horny girl wanting to get fucked
>>
Tinder got saturated a long time ago. Basically, women figured out that they can make apps that have the same basic function but put all of the power in their hands, ie men cannot swipe, they can only be swiped on. Any woman left on tinder now is probably just there for the lols/confidence boost but the vast majority never use it for actual dating or romantic intent. A small minority will use it to get free dinners/entertainment and perhaps the smallest percentile of gross chicks will use it to mine desperate men.

Anyone have the graph showing that the men rated most attractively only get a fraction of the messages that the least attractive women receive?
>>
>>38135529
Oh.

Well then what, do you go to her place or does she come to yours? Like how does the physical introduction work? You just say "hi" and then bed her like a free hooker?
>>
>>38135583
They are all totally skewed in women's favour, the entire world is unless you become a serial rapist.
>>
File: IMG_1160.jpg (94KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
94KB, 750x1000px
>>38135207
Personally I say hi, ask them how they are, what they do for work/study and then just say something like "I'm not looking for something serious, how about you?" 2/5th seem to be down with that, but from my experience only 1/4th will meet up even if they give you their number.

Usually invite them for drinks, but I push for netflix and chill cuz I'm kinda lazy.

It's a numbers game really, be above average looking, have good pics and hope for matches.

>>38135629
I invite them to me since I live alone, in germany many students live in shared flats so it's akward for them to bring a random guy over.

If you went for drinks I go straight for a kiss once we are at my place and everything goes from there, if its netflix we'll watch a movie, drink a beer and halfway through you start going for more body contact, put your arm around her, get her closer, give her some time but in the end you are there to fuck.

pic related, used to meet weekly until she found a guy she wanted a relationship with
>>
File: 019 - vjVBfwn.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
019 - vjVBfwn.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>38133124

You must be really hot, because my experience is likely more commonplace amongst robots.

>has tinder for 3-4 months, gets three matches. All of them are bots. Deletes tinder.
>>
>>38135629

There's no process because none of this will happen unless you are really, really hot. You're competing with hyper-galacticChads in your area for access to women, so, of course you're going to be left out in the cold.
>>
>>38133124

>he has fuckbuddies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT

24yo KV here
>>
>>38134932

nah, is the worst shit in the world.

if chad fucks 10 bitches without it, will be fuckin 100000 bitches with tinder.
>>
>>38135207

We go out for drinks. If we make out and things get hot, I'll ask her if she wants to go to a motel because it's a "neutral" place and she might not feel as awkward as if I'd told her to come to my place or, worse, go to hers.
I feel some girls might be kind of hesitant of meeting a complete stranger so I do stuff like that. I also don't usually bring my (parents') car to the first date because I feel like they might be scared if I offer them a ride home. I live in a big city so moving around isn't a big deal anyways.
>>
>>38136012

I'm >>38135028 and I'm 1.70m "tall". Luckily, women are 1.63m on average but the average for men here is like 1.74m for men or something like that.
>>
I see myself as a 7/10. I've had it for 3 days and I swipe right on every girl who is 5/10 or better. So far I have 7 matches, ranging from 5-7/10.

Is this good or bad? I live in a small city by the way, like less than 100,000 people.
>>
>>38136314

>mall city
>100,000 people

lol, im living in a city with only 15,000 people
>>
>>38136413
I overestimated. It actually only has about 50,000. I just googled it.

But anyway, what kind of results have you had in your town?
>>
>>38136310

Hotness is much more than being tall. I'm almost exactly two meters tall and I don't think I've ever gotten a real match on Tinder.
>>
>>38136462

Nothin. I'm still virgin.
>>
>>38136486

Well I have a decent face and I'm in shape but I only have one good pic in which you can clearly see me. Some girl said I looked super tall in one of my pics, kek.
>>
>>38136571

what if, for girls being tall means a big dick?

I'm not tall but i have a big dick.
>>
File: 0948 - HvK6DGX.png (56KB, 260x263px) Image search: [Google]
0948 - HvK6DGX.png
56KB, 260x263px
>>38136571
>Well I have a decent face and I'm in shape but I only have one good pic in which you can clearly see me. Some girl said I looked super tall in one of my pics, kek.

If you're having success on Tinder, you're much more than "decent" so gtfo Chad reeeee
>>
>>38136558
but as far as getting matches, how have you done?
>>
>>38136600

I don't know. Mine is ~16cm (measured by placing my 15cm on the pelvis, mind you) and it's delivered many times.
I've been going soft frequently lately, though. I think it's due to stress and general anxiety.
>>
>>38136660

Like 3 matches. not big deal.

>>38136691

well, i think if woman see a tall guy, they think he has a big penis or something.

My penis is 19cm due to my height looks more big.
>>
>>38136644

I was chubby during my teenage years while everyone around me dated so I have low self esteem when it comes to women.
I have low self esteem in many other areas of my life as well.
>>
>>38136691

* my 15cm phone
>>
>>38136799

So? Chads can have low self-esteem. Women are fine with it because they are Chads.
>>
>>38136888

I'm a normie, not a Chad.
I know Chads and have been friends with them and they're on a different league.
>>
Tinder is whats destroying omegle....girls use tinder tl get quick fucks stopping married me from being able to fill fetish phonesex appetite....fuck you tinder spent 6 hrs today finding someone of age to phonesex with.....just fuck you
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.