[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a 5/10 girl. Give me advice on how to get a good boyfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1453088927819.jpg (259KB, 419x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453088927819.jpg
259KB, 419x500px
Im a 5/10 girl. Give me advice on how to get a good boyfriend other girls wont steal from me. What should i look for? What shoul i be wary of?
>>
>>38133057
You're too stupid to recognize what a massive advantage you have in obtaining a bf so you will likely never get a good man, only men who are interested in you for what's between your legs.

Do you have any personality or redeeming traits whatsoever?
>>
>>38133057
Get a 5/10 bf
>>
>>38133057
Why would you ask that here? Everyone's going to tell you that you don't deserve anything because life hands you everything on a silver platter. The people here are demented and have no clue about the real world. Save yourself and never come back.
>>
>>38133057
Exist.

There you go cunt, there's your "advice". Literally all you have to do is exist and men will hit on you naturally.
>>
>>38133699
This. Get an average looking guy. Find one who's a little bit shy, but not too much, he'll probably treat you better, and is less likely to just use you for pussy. Then treat him well and put out fairly often, and you'll keep him happy and with you most likely.
>>
File: 1431040201592.jpg (62KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
1431040201592.jpg
62KB, 494x750px
>>38133057
>I won't let other girls steal me away, now be my gf.
Is what I'd say if I weren't smart enough to know that you'd just let me be a beta orbiter for you.
>>
>>38133057
young men generally don't think in terms of trading up to get a better partner. That tends to happen when they get older, give up on having a family, and get jaded about the relation between the sexes.

A good guy won't leave you for another girl, but rather he'll leave you because the prospect of being single and on the hunt is more appealing than committing to you. Mostly, it means that you should be doing a better job as a girlfriend.

Just be really good to your guy and he won't think of life without you.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>38133057
Show feet

Oriro Oregon
>>
>>38133057
Hi, it's me. But only if you're okay with never having sex besides oral (prob mostly me to you) otherwise strictly hugs and cuddles. Unlesssss you want to have a baby, then let's try it, but we better be ready to raise baby in a good home. If you have fetishes that don't involve penetration, I could prob get down with them. I would love you forever as long as I thought you were a good person. Don't be a puppy killer and be generally decent and I'll love you. Oh, and please love me back?
>>
Easy, just be my gf. Where do you live babe?
>>
>>38133993
wait are you OP or whats the deal?
>>
>>38133057
Location??
Also, have you ever tried not going for the chad of chads?
>>
>>38134091
Most women don't go for Chad. He's usually a player or out of our league. Neither trait is desirable.
>>
5/10 bait
orig
>>
>>38133057
>how do I convince more attractive men to stay with me after a night
broken condoms
>>
>>38134106
That's just a lie. And you know it.
>>
>>38134040
Are you interested in me?
>>
>>38134106
women don't go for guys. If chad went after a woman, she mostly wouldn't say no, even if she knows deep down that it won't last, she'll delude herself into thinking she's good enough to tame him.
>>
>>38134149
are you OP? I might be interested in you but we haven't talked. why don't you send me an email and we can talk about stuff [email protected]
>>
>>38133057
Have your own ambitions, and direction in life. No guy wants a useless chick to slog all of his shit.

Ask him a question ever now and then (not to often, so maybe once at the beginning and end of a meeting

BUT be around him, lets say on a discord chat, always join his chat BUT that doesnt mean you have to talk to him, just spending time around him will get him attached to you.

ALSO hi, i'd talk to you sometime if you want want help: DefCat#8443
>>
>>38134203
Sorry, anon. I was selling myself to OP, but I am amused that you found me interesting n_n thanks!
>>
>>38134338
well I was interested in you thinking you were OP
>>
>>38134465
>found me interesting
>past tense

I know, anon, I know. Stop bumping threads that want to die, it's not nice.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.