[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in a fight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1498769393353.jpg (57KB, 540x688px) Image search: [Google]
1498769393353.jpg
57KB, 540x688px
I just got threatened and provoked while on a walk. I got nervous, considered saying something back and even fighting them, but it was 4 people against me and they looked like they weren't fucking around. I've been a doormat for a good portion of my life, and I'm fucking tired of it. I don't think anyone would've helped me, though.

Should I have retaliated? Is the humiliation worth avoiding a legal matter? What should you do in situations like these?
>>
shameless self originalia universalis bump
>>
>>38131444
Where the hell do you live where this shit happens? Detroit?
>>
Not since college. I used to get into fights when I was younger and a hot head.
>>
File: IMG_0062.png (845KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.png
845KB, 1136x640px
Yep. Not afraid to fight back
>>
>>38131444
carry a knife
>>
>4 people
You did the right thing dummy.
>>
File: 1495132494686.jpg (39KB, 639x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495132494686.jpg
39KB, 639x719px
>>38131444
>4th grade
>punched my brother's teeth in after he told my crush that i liker her
>he falls to the ground with a few missing teeth and blood dripping out of his mouth

Does that count as a fight?
>>
>>38131444
I get threatened by niggers at my workplace all the time. I like to avoid conflict as much as I'm sick of it. Best to just avoid and continue on your way d00d.
>>
>>38131444
>4 people
Let's see, what were your choices here... Look like a little bitch, or, get your ass kicked by 4 dudes to the point where you might die.
You did the right thing. Even 1v1 can be dangerous because the other person could have a pocket knife or something, you never know.
>>
>>38131444
Came into the thread primarily to say that the girl is cute
No, you shouldn't have tried anything. Yes you should work on being more assertive, but not on a group of violent thugs who will actually fuck you up.
>>
>>38132084
>implying OP's on r9k and doesn't want to die
>>
>>38132284
I don't want to die at all.
>>
>>38132117
That's more of a sneak attack or attack of opportunity than a fight.
>>
>>38131444
>Should I have retaliated?
not against four people. if you really had to, focus on only one because while you're going to get your ass beat, at least you can fuck one of them up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.