[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate is having sex with her bf right now on the living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pepe asustado.png (46KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
pepe asustado.png
46KB, 249x249px
>roommate is having sex with her bf right now on the living room

I can't get out of my room for fuck sake
>>
Well now's a good time to start shitting in milk jugs as any.
>>
>>38130749
You could if you weren't such a beta.
>>
>>38130749
walk out and get a drink or whatever
if they complain
tell them to fuck in the bedroom instead of the community room
or otherwise not to care if someone watches them
>>
>>38130749
go out there now, and pull a chair, cross your legs and watch. They will NEVER try that shit on you again
>>
>>38130814
this , just mind your own shit man
>>
>>38130749
Do they think you're not home? If that's the case, I'm not sure what to do. If they do know you're home, just brazenly leave your room when you need to tbqh, because they're stupid for fucking in the living room.
>>
Get a spray bottle and squirt them with water or bang some pans together and tell em to get. Or you can just sit in your room like a bitch while they get stinky sex juice all over the furniture
>>
>>38130749
Join them you absolute faggot
>>
>>38130749
think of it like a demon to slay
just go out there and ignore them
be obnoxious
thankfully my hot as fuck girl roommate hasn't had sex with her boyfriend here while i've been here
>>
>>38130925
This.
Goddammit, OP, stop being so beta.
>>
>>38130960
THJIIISISSISIS
PLEASE OP DO IT I DO IT PLS I BEG PLS
>>
File: not nice.png (206KB, 790x768px) Image search: [Google]
not nice.png
206KB, 790x768px
JUST GO NIGGER DO IT THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN IF YOU DON'T GO OUTSIDE YOUR ROOM
PLS DO IT OPIE
>>
>>38130749
bust their balls faggot, be fun you got shit to do and your time is worth something, life goes on
>>
>>38130749
Backup plan in case they're okay with you watching - record them with your phone.
>>
>being roommates with a girl
>not setting boundaries when you guys decided to live together
> lemme guess she eats your food too huh?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.