[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question! And a serious one at that!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 14u9vs.jpg (349KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
14u9vs.jpg
349KB, 1440x960px
Did anybody know/hear about Donald Trump's birthday last month? I'd think that was a pretty big fucking event for the POTUS' birthday! Why didn't we hear anything about it? No news, nothing! Are the liberals trying to hide this or what? What do I think?
>>
File: a49cd645ddf147b2b16e70c0af6d2697.jpg (117KB, 1132x789px) Image search: [Google]
a49cd645ddf147b2b16e70c0af6d2697.jpg
117KB, 1132x789px
https://youtu.be/P1WpM6rV3Dc
>>
File: IMG_1137.jpg (59KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.jpg
59KB, 1024x576px
I posted several bday threads here with zero replies
you are all fucking degraceful
what and utter show of disrespect to our great president
just what I expect from the far-left website known as "4chan"
>>
>>38130395
I hope Donald Trump is doing good, being president has to be very stressful. Being president has to be very stressful I know it you know it not everyone knows it. Hope he dedicated some time to relax and enjoy long life
>>
>>38130395
He didn't do shit because some progressive bernie faggot shot Steve Scalise at a baseball game. Progressives ruined his birthday. I'm fairly certain you knew this so i dont understand the point of your post? you could have wrote exactly what i did in your post and garnered the same if not more attention, unless it was your intention to "red pill" people by having normies or non trump fans or w/e the fuck you want to call them have to look it up and then possibily sympathize that this guy didnt even get to celebrate his birthday, but then they probably wouldnt even still because they probably dont even like trump and or theyre reading garbage MSM websites that wont even talk about it.

I think these rambling sentences are a cool stream of consciousness of what someone with severe autism experiences. how'd i do?
>>
>>38130395
>>38131809
>>38131937
>>38132280
>>38132387
You are trying too hard

Oirjje
>>
>>38132495

387 here, I'm not OP and I'm saying this as well- he's trying to hard but not thinking about what he's even trying to accomplish with his post.

ORIGAMI?
>>
Republican is the normalfag party. Fuck off
>>
>>38132495
I posted the video
trying too hard at what?

Op asked if anybody did anything for President Trump's birthday and I delivered
>>
>>38132495
There are 10 posts and 8 posters.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.