[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about selling my soul to the devil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1493783210521.jpg (157KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493783210521.jpg
157KB, 600x450px
How do I go about selling my soul to the devil?
>>
First you need a lawyer. Have him write up a sales contract stipulating the terms and expectations of each party.

Then, sign it and have him notarize your signature.

Finally, present the offer to Satan and see if he accepts.
>>
>>38128700
obtain ouija board
ask for zozo
he'll set u up f am
>>
>>38128860
>>38128964
So combine these two and it'll work?
>>
>>38128860

According to SCP the following is what happens when you draw up contracts with the devil:

>He reported that just prior to his blacking out, he had been in the midst of negotiating a precise technical definition of the word "shall". Katz stated that the current working draft of the agreement that he and the entity had been drafting was at least nine hundred pages long at that moment, exclusive of exhibits and schedules

Like if you ask Satan for a 13 inch cock and he just hands you one rather than what you actually meant which was making your cock 13 inches long. He'll trick you.
>>
File: 1492993361955.jpg (78KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1492993361955.jpg
78KB, 600x941px
Jack off rub semen on your face stealnyour neighbors goat run into the woods at 3:00 AM go to /x/ ask one of the wizards to guide you. He will mostly likely give incantations to summon satan. Stab the goat not enough to kill it but to startle it and make it run from. Start saying the incantations while chasing the animal. Chase it run as fast as possible and stab it again continue the process until youre out of breath or incantation. Kill the goat and drink its blood. Start decapitating and think about all the anger and hate you have for this world. Put on the decapitated head and kneel down. Satan will appear but do not look at him and do not speak to him. He will know why you called him and he will be gone. Stab yourself in the heart to complete the deal and congratulations youve sold your soul to the devil

He could also just straight up murder your ass if he think youre a faggot Op so be careful
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.