[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please give me attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CUTEPEPE.jpg (151KB, 975x962px) Image search: [Google]
CUTEPEPE.jpg
151KB, 975x962px
I could post a sexy girl, an opinion that would disgust your, weird videos, gore, but I dont want to deceive you.
I dont want to entertain you, or make you triggered. I just feel kinda unremarkable and I need some attention, so please
be kind and give me a ((you))
>>
How should I give you a (((you))) when there is only OP?
>>
I think you gotta earn your (You)'s, man. No free handouts, this is business, you understand?
>>
>>38127789
Anon you are awesome and you can make great things if you try.

Practice makes masters.
>>
>>38127789
1 - Original Post

This organic post was erected on the day of our lord July the third, twenty seventeen. I hope that this post finds a [Mr.] Anon, healthy and happy. Thank you.
>>
>>38127789
I'll give you a ((you))

Just to talk to somebody....
Did you know I'm currently in my third week off of work?
First was kinda busy week (Got a new car, had to help a friend, went to a potential customer and made him sign a contract but I'll.get that day back as a day off)
Now I'm sitting here in a caravan for the second week first week I just got hammered and enjoyed the sun.
On the weekend a few friends came by and slept here we drank and had a relaxing time
Now I'm alone here again till Wednesday the I'll head back home and I've to work next week again
It's pretty great here got a nice tan and "recharged myself"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.