[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is college a meme? Is it literally one of the biggest scam on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1307980196001.jpg (67KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1307980196001.jpg
67KB, 396x385px
Is college a meme? Is it literally one of the biggest scam on Earth?

>College
>Expensive
>4 Years of shit that can be learned on Internet
>No guarantee of job after graduation
>Even if you'll get a job. It'll be wageslave probably
>>
Statistically, it does increase your earning potential, even if it is very high priced.

so, there's that.
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38127546
"Son, if I've learned anything, it's that no job's beneath anyone. I'll take you to look for one later today. You could benefit from a hard day's work. Remember to speak with the manager, maintain eye contact, and give him a firm handshake."
>>
>>38127613
Start making tshirts my man. Baby boomers would buy that shit up until trump cuts their ssi
>>
>>38127546
College is an ascended memescam. Due to degree inflation, college/university is basically like getting a grade 12 in highschool, you NEED it if you can't into nepotism. Furthermore, the degree is not enough, it needs to be a good degree relevant to your job, AND you need 5+ years of work experience, possibly 10 depending on job.

Really, times have changed. If you want a job now you got to find another way, just getting a shitload of education isn't going to do it. You have to wheel and deal, and be lucky on who takes a liking to you.

So basically, either be good at socializing (lol), have successful family members/friends who can give you an in (lolol), or be super fucking smart+lucky+skilled that people literally cannot afford to let you go. At least, these are the normie ways.

If you truly want to succeed, you have to do something nobody else is doing, and hope that you get successful enough doing it so that when copycatfags move in on your shit, you're either too big to be pushed aside, or too rich to care if you are. Any other way leads to wageslavery or homelessness, then eventually suicide for those with balls.

>TL;DR life is fucking horrible unless you can find a way to beat its shit, and if you could do that you wouldn't be here, would you, Anon?
>>
File: 1489718572929.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1489718572929.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>38127735
best thing i've read
>>
File: 1200x600.jpg (65KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200x600.jpg
65KB, 1200x600px
>>38127735
>TL;DR life is fucking horrible unless you can find a way to beat its shit, and if you could do that you wouldn't be here, would you, Anon?

I cried, actually.
>>
>>38127595
Statistics are easy to manipulate, brainlet. Not to mention youre stuck paying off debts for sometimes decades
>>
In my country it's free :^)
>>
>>38128383
Ehh, I don't think that's the case here, though.
>>
>>38127546
I was just thinking yesterday about the concept of a "lecture"... it's literally just a guy reading shit to you off a slide.
>>
>>38128435
>In my country it's free :^)

Well. Tax payers pay for your shit. And, what about jobs?
>>
>>38127735
Most of your post is a hyperbole but the TL;DR is on point
>>
>>38127735
go in a rural area youll have a job with your degree i almost garantee
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.