[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons to live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170703_200043.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170703_200043.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
I want you to give me 5 reasons to live and 5 ways to die.
>>
Masterbate to death. You can kill yourself by expelling to much jizz.
>>
>boipucci
>Feminine penises
>Girl feet
>Smelly girl armpits
>Vaginas

>Drown in boipucci
>Rekt by feminine penis
>Girl feet intoxication
>Armpit suffocation
>Vagina poisoning
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>38127178
Sure. Just have a peek at my digits.
>>
>>38127251
I already got the first 2 and it is not even close to a reason to live so probably the other 3 are the same.
>>
1. Something awesome can happen tomorrow, like you find a bag full of money.
2. You live in the first world, which makes you one of 10% richest people on the planet
3.Food
4.Internet
5.Somebody likes you, even if you are the worst person on the planet

1. Life is not fair
2. You stop all the emotional pain
3. It's pointless to live if you have no children or younger sibllings to take care of
4.You stop wasting earths resources and you are making room for people who are actually competent
5.you are choosing your own fate, and chosing death over a miserable life which is fine
>>
>>38127251
Please elaborate on death method #2.
>>
>>38127178
Memes
/r9k/
The small chance of something very fortunate to happen to you
The end of the world
The rest of the Elliot docs may still come out sometime

Lethal dose of morphine
Suicide by cop
Happening
Jumping from a high place
Hanging
>>
>>38127178
>1. drugs
>2. sometimes somebody who you dont like dies
thats all, there arent even 5 reasons to live

>1. jumping off a roof or bridge or something
>2. classic kurt cobain (shotgun headshot, if you can buy one)
>3. outing as gay in a muslim country
>4. drowning
>5. drug overdose
>>
>>38127426
1. no.
2. it doesn't matter because Im surrounded by other "rich" people and the cost of life is relative to our richness.
3. Why?
4. The internet constantly tells me to kill myself.
5. That sombody is scared of me or scared of approaching me so I will never know.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.