[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your daily advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (69KB, 412x356px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
69KB, 412x356px
women will NEVER like you as much you like them
even if you devote yourself to help your gf/wife she'll ALWAYS think she can do better and if she has the chance she'll leave you for chad
it's all pointless
>>
>>38125944
Its her orbiters who keep telling her how good and special she is, and that leads her to think she can ALWAYS do better.
>>
>>38126017
no its not the orbiters. Its the fact that there are a lot of guys who will fuck basically any girl because they go by the reasoning "a hole is a hole". So then you have 3/10 girls getting fucked and thinking "we'll if i can get sex this easily, then i must be a fucking hottie and a catch" and then an ugly 3/10 will want to settle with a 7/10 guy.
7-10/10 girls have guys constantly telling them they're hot so they know they can always do better than who they're with.
If by a miracle a girl does truly fall in love with a guy because of who he is and not what he looks like, then he's in great luck, because that is very very rare nowadays. I personally have yet to experience or witness this kind of love from a woman, but i hope its true, because i have a girlfriend who i deeply love and i dont know how she feels about me.
>>
>>38126115
>f by a miracle a girl does truly fall in love with a guy because of who he is and not what he looks like, then he's in great luck, because that is very very rare nowadays. I personally have yet to experience or witness this kind of love from a woman, but i hope its true, because i have a girlfriend who i deeply love and i dont know how she feels about me.
that's absolutely correct my friend
somehow i got a gf and as i said, i like her way more than she likes me
in fact i don't even think she likes, she's only with me because i'm fit and autistic, so she probably knows i wouldn't cheat on her
>>
i cant do better than my SO, it's been so long that i don't know what i would do without him. if we break up i'll probably just kill myself.

advice: date another autist if you can.
>>
>>38126375
females are incapable of autism
>>
>>38125944
Other way around. My gf likes me too much. She imagines us spending the rest of our life together. I just wanted to date someone for a few months.
>>
>>38127232
Same here, how you plan on breaking up with her? I need to soon and I need some ideas
>>
>>38125944
Not quite. I started dating my boyfriend three weeks ago and I'm more into him than he is to me. Feels bad man.

I practically put him on a pedestal
>>
>>38126671
it is actually much less uncommon than you'd think. i have quite a few female friends who are medically diagnosed on the spectrum.
>>
>>38127396
Dunno. I dont have any good excuse right now plus i do like her at least enough to not want to hurt her that much and i would probably miss her if i dont already have a new girl lined up
>>
File: mO0Sxl.jpg (184KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mO0Sxl.jpg
184KB, 600x800px
>>38125944
they like me more bcuz im gay actually hehe
>>
>>38127482
i can't imagine how an autistic female behaves
>>
>>38127825

They behave like normal males.

>Pelphrey is discovering that girls with autism are indeed different from other girls in how their brain analyzes social information. But they are not like boys with autism. Each girl's brain instead looks like that of a typical boy of the same age, with reduced activity in regions normally associated with socializing. They're still reduced relative to typically developing girls, Pelphrey says, but the brain-activity measures they show would not be considered autistic in a boy.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/autism-it-s-different-in-girls/
>>
>>38127825
they're annoying memespouting faggots wh watch steve universe and homestuck
>>
>>38127934
>>38127996
both of these are true. autistic guys are girly and autistic girls are...boyly...
so in a way it really works out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.