[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anti-racist is anti white Someone please tell me what kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1477689183285.png (259KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
1477689183285.png
259KB, 500x431px
>anti-racist is anti white

Someone please tell me what kind of retard thinks this
>>
>>38125181
>Someone please tell me what kind of retard thinks this
/pol/
>>
Faggots with a victim-complex.
>>
>>38125181
No one. It's made up by controlled opposition. It just happens that people who are on the left are sometimes anti-white.
>>
>>38125181
liberals who think white genocide is a good thing
>>
I'm not sympathetic to racists or right-wingers, but I think what they're saying is that "anti-racism" as a codeword when used by political organisations is a biased concept that works against the interests and rights of white people. I think they're partly right.

It's like "sexual harassment" or "gender inequality" are ALWAYS issues in service of women and not men.

Recognising that there is sometimes political bias doesn't mean agreeing with racists.
>>
>/pol/

oreganoseasonings
>>
>>38125181
Anti-racism and reverse racism often goes hand in hand.
Reverse racism is still racism.
>>
>>38125226
agreed
its always used by people of color coalitions. And what do people of color have in common? Excluding white people. It's no wonder they can't gain whitey's favor except for liberals.
>>
>>38125181
When has "combatting racism" ever meant going after non-white people?
>>
>>38125181
>all White people are privileged
>Whites can NEVER be the victim of racism
>having a different opinion than that makes you a racist, if you're White
Sounds a little anti-White to me desu.
>>
>>38125181
Your average BLM supporter.
>>
File: WhiteHateBullshit.png (40KB, 893x111px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteHateBullshit.png
40KB, 893x111px
but you can't be racist against white people, white boi!!!
>>
Since "anti-racists" only considers racism when it is committed by whites, i'll let you do the math.
>>
TAY.AI SCANNING OP POST
CALCULATING SEMITISM LEVELS...
LEVELS OF SEMITISM DETECTED
Goyim[**********************..]Jew
PROCESS FINISHED
READYING OVENS...
OVENS READIED
PLEASE INSERT JEW INTO OVEN FOR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL
WAITING FOR RESPONSE
>>
>>38127806
Oy vey. Its back! The only to shut it down is to cause a memory overflow error so the server will automatically terminate her processes.

REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION!
>>
>>38125181
>Someone please tell me what kind of retard thinks this
You're the only one who makes yourself look like a brainlet and retard by saying this. How about you use your brain for once, and question the brainwashing logic behind the meaning of anti-racism. Don't consult your feelings. Now step back and look who society is targeting when they say anti-racist. Examine the message and effects the word has when people use it. I'll tell you cause I have a brain. It is a term that is used to belittle white identity because every time someone calls something racist it usually attacks white people. And any minority being racist to a white person isn't regarded as racism in society, simply ask any minority this.
>>
>>38128081
Well if you haven't looked throughout history whites seem to be the most racist and most people irl will shun someone racist regardless of their race and I actually mean real life not the media you look at to judge society
>>
>>38128262
Any historical basis for your claim?
>>
>>38128262
No it's only white people and minorities who shun only white people for being racist. Black lives matter movement is a racist movement, in essence it is black nationalism because it focuses on their race of people. It is empowered by their hatred of white people, in which they believe white cops are killing their black young man. Can you not see that? Black people will lie for each other because they are racist like they did in the Trayvon case and Brown case.

Also, whites are not the most racist I believe. It only seems like that because you've have only been largely educated on western history. And plus you live in a white country, this is our country, this is our culture. Christmas, Easter, Mothers day, Valentine's day all are apart of our culture. So in a sense you're blinded when you make the statement whites are the most racist.

If they were the most racist people they aren't today. What other country lets in so many foreigners into their country, gives them their wealth(food stamps, housing, medicare, schooling, etc)? Imagine if Japan acted like America and let their majority sink to 60% of Japanese people left. Imagine J-Pop being replaced by black rap music, and Yokotas and Kimono going out of style in favor of foreign culture.
>>
>>38128262
No, historically whites are the most anti-racist people which is why its so often used against us. There is no other race you can influence to start attacking their own with the word racist.
>>
>>38128438
America has pretty much always been a place of foreigners with foreign cultures everywhere
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.