[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trade school vs Military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0351.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
20 years old, I'm gonna be homeless very soon. Anyone know the pros/cons of trade school and military? Im pretty sure I'm genuinely autistic.
>>
>>38124057
Why are you asking on a board full of unstable anime watching, visual novel playing, homo NEET faggots instead of /adv/?

>>>/adv/
>>
>>38124057
Military you get to kill people and you get respected.
>>
File: IMG_2654.jpg (89KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.jpg
89KB, 475x356px
If you have no option, then military. Also, choose the branch correct for you. I would go all out and join the marines, if I had to choose.
>>
>>38124057
Go with trade school, if you are already depressed it will only get worse when you join the military.
>>
>>38124057
I am an electrician who serves 4 years in the Army. Just get all the helpful advice and benefits from the military and join trade.
>>
>>38124057
Go to college. I'm in the military. It's crap. You follow more laws under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. You have a strict life style and are bossed around by people with high school diplomas and rednecks. Go to college. Active duty military enlisted is considered one of the most stressful jobs there is in America.
>>
>>38124533
Not really depressed just genuinely incapable of socializing irl. Partly hoping military will turn me into a normie but the realistic and experienced part of my brain realizes that's a lie. Don't have many options, though.
>>
>>38124057
I'm shipping out for Navy bootcamp in September anon, we could be pals!
>>
>>38124589
I can't go to college I got kicked out for fighting.
>>
>>38124614
Yeah buddy you should go with trade school. The military is supposed to turn boys to men but it generally does the reverse.
>>
Go to military, get fit. Get that free collegr thingie and go into STEM
>>
>>38124634
Go to another college then. The only way you will have a good life is if you go to college. Trade school and enlisted military is slave labor where you will work like a laborer. It's lower middle class people. Trust me dude, go to another college. I'm telling you this to help you. I want to save you trouble from up ahead, you browse r9k and are like a brother to me. My people, I want to save you a lot of heartache.
>>
>>38124826
I'd really love to, I'm really into what I was majoring, I still study in my free time. I appreciate your advice and I agree with you but at the moment college is looking impossible. I've got a suspension on record now and my GPA dropped to a 1.something. I need a place to sleep and eat.
>>
>>38124634
Go to trade school and come to a city like New York where the unions are really good. You'll make money and probably you could find somewhere to live, just not any of the flashy parts of NY.
>>
>>38125123
Isn't New York expensive as fuck?
>>
trade school, take up HVAC, welding, plumbing, or electrical
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.