[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we tell ugly people they need more confidence? Do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: beta2_zpsznde8q4v.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
beta2_zpsznde8q4v.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
Why do we tell ugly people they need more confidence? Do you really want guys like this to approach women?
>>
>>38122570
I don't care. Guys like that are so rare that they don't merit mentioning
>>
>>38122586

just because you surround yourself with male models and nornies on social media doesnt mean ugly people dont exist
>>
>pic
If this guy was cool scientist or /biz/men, he maybe would got warm and juicy pussy.
But he is pathetic vidya player. Let him kys himself.
>>
File: 1362269769753.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1362269769753.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>38122570
>have ugly face
>have ugly body
>have small dick
>eventually ugly personality and mind to match
>normals constantly told I just needed to do x and I'd be set, always just one more thing
>normals constantly tried to fill me with false hope because their feeble minds can't cope with the idea of there being someone utterly alone in this world
>wised up and am now 30 and empty and just waiting to die, realised that like many robots, there's nothing here for me in this world
>false hope was shit but knowing the truth and having no hope for a future is almost worse in a way
Why even live?
>>
>>38122570
Because, normies are trying to stroke their ego by "helping" uggos and betas, but they genuinely don't care
It's all just about their ego
>>
Ugly guys can get hot girls. Step outside, it's not even a rare sight.
>>
>>38122776

theres a difference between high testosterone "ugly" and real ugliness.
>>
>>38122597
What do you mean by this? This guy is so ugly that he's as rare as a 10/10. He's grocery. He's so rare that it shouldn't warrant thinking about
>>
>>38122618

ching chong mi long long
>>
File: noose.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
noose.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>38122694
>Why even live?

Wish I had an answer. I try to get back on the horse but I fail or life pushes me back off.
>>
>>38122694
>being this depressed about not having some dumb skank to fuck

You retards should be publicly executed. This board shouldn't exist, either.
>>
>>38122570
can anyone tell me the origin of this picture? I've seen it a lot lately
>>
>>38122570

There's ugly fucks with hot women all the time. This nigga is thin and tall. Just shave (get rid of those whiskers), get a haircut that isn't childish, and take that stupid shirt off. Get a polo one size smaller. It's not like he's gonna be hot to any woman, but it's not a deal breaker either. He could get lucky and having some shot (even if tiny) is better than having zero shot by setting limitations on yourself.
>>
>>38124688

*eddit am i ugly
>>
If you see a hot girl with an ugly guy, I can assure you that he has a HUGE cock
>>
>>38124265
Do you really think that's the only thing anon's asking for? Calm down norman, and have fun at your party on the 4th. Maybe you'll find someone to fuck, fag.
>>
>>38122570
>Why do we tell ugly people they need more confidence? Do you really want guys like this to approach women?

This is great example of how dumb and vain in their nature normal shits are.

Good looking people love to believe that their life is result of hard work, they achieved everything on their own. If they want to keep this picture they have to repeat bullshit like "looks does not matter or persnality is the most important" because if they are going to admit that looks is important it will turns out that their whole life and their value system was build on lies and their life is only effect of lottery.
>>
File: callOFPussy.jpg (55KB, 934x550px) Image search: [Google]
callOFPussy.jpg
55KB, 934x550px
>>38124688
Probably pic from some rate me thread on reddit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.