[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY BEFORE 17?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (23KB, 402x366px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23KB, 402x366px
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY BEFORE 17?
>>
>>38121458
HOW IS IT FUCKING POSSIBLE?
>>
It just NORMALLY happens that way, unless you have religious reasons not to, not that anyone young and hormonal puts that much feeling into religion; usually happens later when you've one foot out the door.
>>
>>38121458
Via statutory rape?
>>
I asked a qt chubby girl out on my schoolbus with a handwritten note when I was 16 and she was 15

She replied "is this a joke" and I told her I was serious then we ended up together for 4 years, lost our virginity together the whole shebang.

>tfw it's been 8 years since we broke up and I still haven't found another gf

Fuck, younger me had more balls than current me.
>>
>>38121601
Why don't you just write similar notes to flawed qts on the bus? Worked for younger you.
>>
>>38121623
I don't use public transportation and the only girls I see are co-workers who I have decided that I want nothing to do with because I don't need any drama mixed in with work. Also I've asked girls out at work before and it's always backfired awkwardly. Hell I couldn't even initiate contact with them if I tried, I'm a horribly inept sperg.
>>
>>38121458
Easy Mode: Live in a third world country.
>>
>>38121676
You can ride the bus even if you have a car, dumbdumb. Is a couple bucks for a bus ride really going to keep you from finding your future gf?
>>
>>38121694
I'm not in a city, and I'm not going to the city to ride the bus. In fact I would be perfectly happy to never visit a big city. Too chaotic, too many people.
God dammit I'm just gonna end up isolating myself and die alone aren't I?
>>
>>38121678
I am living in a third world country.
that is not the easy mode, I fucking assure you.
>>
>Be 14, not even a week before my birthday
>watching Friday the 13th at a girl's house
>we were very flirty and practically in an unspoken relationship at the time (we were both waiting for the other to make a move despite it being blindingly obvious for both of us)
>She starts to get pretty cuddly, and not just in the 'I'm scared anon', she was a horror buff too and just wanted to get all up on me
>"wow, any closer and I just might have to go for it"
>She does that little sexy smirk thing and tightens her hold
>message received
>I then proceeded to stick my tongue down her throat
>our clothes came off
>we do the horizontal futon dance
>>
>>38121725
Well, it's not like bus rides are the only time you can pass someone a note. Go to a store or somewhere people gather with a pocket full of notes for you to give to qts in your league.
>>
>>38121730
Stop being such a lying faggot. We all know third world countries come with way easier and comfier lives. The only people who push the whole first world superiority complex are materialistic pieces of shit who want to be slaves just so they get to have the new iPhone, a fancy car, or indoor plumbing.
>>
>>38121771
god, you don't know anything about how world works do you?
just give me the country that makes you think like this.I am really curious where it is
>>
Males lose their virginity at an older age than females.

Example of how relationships work with age:
m = male, f = female, number = age
* = may be illegal, but still happens
13f - 14m
14f - 16m
15f - 17m
16f - 18m*
17f - 20m*
18f - 22m
Basically goes like that until a woman is close to hitting the wall, which is where she fucks anything with a wallet.

Most males lose their virginity at 16 or above, while females lose theirs at ~14. It's much easier for girls to lose it, and they're more pubescent or mature than males in the early teenage years.
>>
>>38121458
I lost mine when i was 7. Shit just happens.
>>
>>38121819
>third world faggots are so poor they can't even afford a sense of humor
What are the last two words of my previous post, anon? It's clearly a joke. I wasn't the guy who originally said that living in a third world country was living on easy mode, but I'm pretty sure he was also making a joke about how rape is so common in your shitty countries.
>>
>>38121741
>walking around with a pocket full of pre-written notes to hand to qts

That's as autistic as having a personal business card with your contact info on it

Also if I had to write notes I'd do it on a case-by-case basis, can't be impersonal about these sort of things.

Man I don't even want sex I just want someone I can spend time with and get close to. But even then I'd eventually get my heart ripped out again.
>>
>>38121901
>having a personal business card with your contact info on it
That's a fucking great idea. Chris should have done this when he was looking for a boyfriend-free girl.
>>38121901
>I don't even want sex I just want someone I can spend time with and get close to
Be sure to include that in your notes.
>>
>>38121458
>got first gf at 17 inb4 ree
>ask her for sex
>says "not until I turn 16" legal age in bongistan
>her sixteenth comes round
>has to move overseas
>breaks up with me
>find out she was going to break it off anyway
>tfw my only opportunity to lose my v plates was squandered
>>
File: 1497849271516.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1497849271516.webm
2MB, 480x272px
>>38121736
fuck off normie boy

origjnakio
>>
>>38121458
Step 1: Be attractive to her
Step 2: make her feel good/happy/fun to be around/make her smile.

If step 1 is no: don't even bother trying.
>>
lost my virginity at 16

i had a car so it was easy desu
>>
>>38121458
>be normie
>be invited to parties
it's pretty simple
>>
>>38121458
Alcohol and hormones
>>
>find suicidal goth 12 year old
>groom her for codependency
>she literally can't be happy unless you're cumming
Sorry you missed that boat, bro.
>>
>>38121458
Only true Chad's can do that, they are passionate and assertive that gives them status to be good enough for prime pussy.
>>
File: 1491815199001.png (96KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
1491815199001.png
96KB, 727x682px
>>38121458
just be a neurotypical
>>
File: 1364860916612.gif (498KB, 500x593px)
1364860916612.gif
498KB, 500x593px
>>38122018
Reading this made me realize I missed that exact opportunity. Like twice.
>>
I lost my virginity but i took it back

fuq dat beech
>>
I lost my virginity at 15. She was 15 as well. We were on the living room floor at her mom's house while her mom was at work. Just got back from the pool. She was naked from the waist down and on her back. I put it in, but she was so tight it didnt go in really well. I came in her pubes.
>>
File: 1495392925666.jpg (145KB, 906x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495392925666.jpg
145KB, 906x767px
>be 7-10 years old
>starting to become experimental with friends
>have sleep-over partys with female friends

ayy lmao. does it coun't if you can't even shoot yet?
>>
>>38121458
Same way you win the lottery, buy a ticket. Talk to women, approach strangers, classmates whatever (or get approached) make conversation, set up dates, exchange numbers, go on dates, find places to fuck. If you don't do this you won't lose your virginity.
>>
Here's how you do it, OP. It's very simple.

1: Be attractive
2: Don't be unattractive
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.