[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post shit you find in your family tree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: serveimage.jpg (46KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
46KB, 1024x576px
>Clemmius
>two women named Wallstreet
>>
>>38120568
>great grandfather was a carnie
>grandmother was married by 15 (the daughter of carnie)
>other grandmother was schizophrenic
>one grandfather might have been bipolar (went to prison and killed a guy with a starter pistol (didn't go for that tho jus example of him))
>mother and father mentally ill too, not worked since the 90s
>I get put into foster care and sheet
>brother very autismal, goes bald at teen years even
>I never werk'd and have no friends, nearly 30
But it's all my fauit and there's such a thing as choice, right?

No, Hitler was right about eugenics faggots.
>>
>>38120568
>Post shit you find in your family tree
Intertwined branches and niggers hanging from it like apples.
>>
>>38120568
only farmers and bue-collar workers
>>
>>38122073
>brother very autismal, goes bald at teen years even
I snorted and then laughed out loud at this. Sorry man.
And you're right, free will is a meme.
>>
>>38120568
Half of my family are women
>>
>>38120568
>Greatgrandfather on father side was in the imperial german army during WWI, fought on the Russian front
>His son fought during WWII
>My grandfather on mother side was in the French army : Indochina and Algeria war

I'm posting here...
>>
>>38120568
>Ancestor was officer in the English Navy
>Stationed on Tristan da Cunha
>Decided to marry a niggress while there out of boredome apparently
About two hundred years ago I had a nigress in my ancestry. I did the math and with all the generations since then it's not even a percentage anymore. BUT WHYYYY
>>
>>38122737
And yet you're the one that got the most twisted.

Don't sell yourself short Mr. Disturbed.
>>
>great great grandmother on mum's side was from the scottish highlands (i'm english) and lived to 101
>great grandfather (same side) was a policeman
>his father was a stonemason
>apart from the jock, our family hasn't migrated very far at all, only moved an hour's drive away in 150 ish years
>don't know much about dad's side apart from my nan was an alcoholic, she died when I was a kid but I never knew her so I wasn't sad about it
>have some Spanish and Gypsy somewhere down the line apparently
>>
>>38122839
It goes without saying that I'm a 1/4 happa because my grandfather thought it was a good idea to marry a vietnamese 17 years old girl.

I don't know who I am anymore
>>
Lads how do I research my ancestry? All I know about my family is the names of my great great grandparents and where they lived, but I can't go up any further than that. Do I really have to spend shekels on these ancestry sites to find out more?
>>
>>38122799
>I did the math and with all the generations since then it's not even a percentage anymore.

One drop rule, fucker. Doesn't matter.

Seriously, though, a "touch of the tarbrush" was considered a good thing before the Civil War. People thought it added vigor to your family line.
>>
>>38122941

Hapa is 1/2. You're a quappa.
>>
> gold digger aunt married a doctor
> she was born in the 50's and smoked her entire life
> was infertile
> they adopted 7 very mixed spic niglets
> she divorces him and shuns him from the family

Never trust a woman I feel bad for him.
>>
>>38123237
damn, you tell us your aunt shall be beheaded.
>>
>>38120568
>Grandpa
a 20 yr old loser who sold chiken,and ate tendies and listned to radio alot.
>Marries
my 13 yr old LoLi grandma
they were cousins. many kids died cause of inbreeding.
>>
File: 1300575737001.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1300575737001.png
152KB, 600x729px
I cant spics are terrible at record keeping
>>
>>38122351
how do you know that shitlord, not every child-bearing person is a woman and not every person delivering the sperm is a man.
>>
File: Poland_loves_BBC.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Poland_loves_BBC.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
my great great grandmother lived on a street called 'black bull road'
>>
>Great grandad on dads side came over to the UK from Ireland
>Short guy but strong and bad tempered if pushed
>Dad tells me the tale of the guy picking up his push bike and throwing it at some guy because he pushed dad and my sister out of the way on Brighton seafront when they were kids
>Apparently there are rumours the family owns a castle somewhere in Ireland
>Grandad was a radio operator in the RAF and was injured in an aircraft during the Dunkirk evac

>Don't know a lot about mums side
>Grandad was apparently a loner with dad reporting he was nervous to turn his back on him when visiting
>Auntie on mums side was apparently having sex with guys in their 20's and older when she was around 13
>Gran was apparently ok with this

That's all I know about my family, sadly
>>
>small village
>a bit too many of my ancestors have the same family name
>>
File: 1498478772402.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1498478772402.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
Almost every male in my family has a lazy eye including me
>>
>>38120568
>tfw mixed Serbian, Hungarian, Croatian and Ukrainian
I'm not even sure who am I...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.