[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your most painful rejection?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 34

File: rejection.png (2MB, 1686x1112px) Image search: [Google]
rejection.png
2MB, 1686x1112px
What was your most painful rejection?
>>
Never had one because I've never approached anyone.
>>
>>38120443
Yeah this is me exactly
>>
>>38120443
This

originally fuck me in the ass
>>
>>38120443
This pretty much as well
>>
File: 314015379390.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
314015379390.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>38120443
Same here, high five buddy!
Truly we are the winners in modern society.
>>
>>38120443
this guy knows what is up
>>
>>38120443
Adding myself to the (you)s despair
>>
>>38120443
Same boat. I never got any signals from a female that it was okay to make an advance on her.
>>
File: 922gs4og0v0z.jpg (47KB, 1024x439px) Image search: [Google]
922gs4og0v0z.jpg
47KB, 1024x439px
>>38120443
I was like this, until like half a year ago. I decided it couldn't get any worse than it already was, plus I lost some weight due to two suicide attempts, so I started "not giving a fuck" and approached my oneitis, and a few girls I talked to in clubs.

Seriously, if you don't think you can do it, don't. The rejections absolutely destroyed me in ways I didn't even consider, and threw me into another pit of self-loathing as deep as the one that caused me to slit my wrists.
>>
UC Berkeley.
I really wanted to go there.
>>
>>38120898
gloomy homeless people is your thing?
>>
>>38120866
Fuck me i expected an happy ending at the beginning of that sentence, hope you get better senpai, they are not worth it.
>>
>>38120866
Fuck ... When i read "i was like that " i hoped for some Motivation. Approaching is a meme after all..
>>
>>38120935
But that's just the thing, they are. They're just about the only thing worth anything, love is about the only thing on earth that isn't corrupted yet by technology or consumerism, any other aspirations you can have will ultimately benefit someone else more than they do you (think about it!).
>>
File: ei021myce25z.jpg (30KB, 750x532px) Image search: [Google]
ei021myce25z.jpg
30KB, 750x532px
>>38120935
>>38120969

Well to give some kind of positive spin to it, the moment I sent my oneitis a message to go out and she replied "yeah sure! Might be fun :)" was probably the most alive I'd felt in years.
>>
>>38120432
Tie between boy who just started laughing hysterically at me and boy who punched me for "being so fucking ugly"
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>38120432
When my mom didn't abort me
>>
>Liked a friend of mine in 9th grade
>Ask her out
>She humliates me
>A month later my player friend asks her out
>She agrees
>She kisses him infront of him
>Feel like shit and go home
>>
>>38121011
>love
>not corrupted

Yeah sure, if you can find the 0,5% of females that still believe that, and i don't have the energy, looks, money and status to start looking for the needle in the haystack.
>>
File: 1499030730534.jpg (10KB, 181x241px) Image search: [Google]
1499030730534.jpg
10KB, 181x241px
>>38120432
My prom date rejected a slow dance with me. Haha I posted this before.
>>
>>38121185
Jesus christ, why would she accept the invite to the dance then.
>>
File: 1245786536798.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1245786536798.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>38120432
only happened once over msn

>be actual autistic 6th grader
>qt in my class
>I though she was cute because she had tha "bad girl" vibe to her and she had freckles
>had already told another girl in class I like her because she forced it out of me
>promised she wouldn't tell
>roastie whore lied and told her the same day
>qt talks to me on msn later that day
>keeps asking me who I like since she heard I liked someone
>tell her I like noboddy
"come on I wont tell anyone"
>fall for the same trap again
>tell her it's her
>"oh..."
>heart is pumping like crazy and I'm shaking like a 80 year old with parkinsons
>no idea how to ask her out so I just type "<3 ?"
>she replies with "ew no!"
>honestly felt like my heart stopped
>I stop typing for a while and just sit there feeling utterly broken
>"sorry did I hurt you, anon?"
>reply with "hehe no :P"
>I didn't go to school for almost a week because I felt like such a loser

haven't had the balls to talk to a girl ever since. In high school a girl even asked me to prom but I rejected her because I was afraid she mgiht set me up for some epic rejection infront of everyone
I fucking hate women
>>
i think the most hurtful rejection was when my mother never loved me and basically refused to talk to me and only communicated with me when i pestered her or did something wrong, in which case shed scream at me

she didnt care for anything i did. school, how i spent my time, etc etc. NOTHING. couldnt care less

after this i havent spoken to females since. mid 20's incel
>>
>>38120866
"Man who thought he lost all hope loses additional hope he didn't think he had"
>>
>>38121358

>get beat up at school
>mum refuses to talk to me and loses respect for me

good times
>>
>>38121288
Y'know other then the "ew no" she seemed pretty good. She apologised for it right after bro.
>>
>>38121244
I'm pretty sure it's because the chads she asked out rejected her so she settled with me even though I didn't know about his till after and I actually liked her a bit. When she rejected me on the dance floor I was crushed and embarrassed as hell, didn't help that the teachers were watching and she laughed about it. She still likes my photos on instagram, can't remember the last time I even.paid attention to any of her photos. Very basic bitch.
>>
>>38120866
>letting rejection from random club roasties fuck him up so bad that he goes home and cuts himself
WEW
E
W
>>
>>38121358
>>38121383

>come home from school
>hungry as shit because poor
>moms already on her second bottle of vodka
>mentally rips me apart for fun

i want to die
>>
>>38121144
It's what women do, they try to shame betas for trying to advance the social hierarchy, It's in their genetics.
>>
>>38120443
Same. I didn't realized it was so common.
>>
I got a girl into bed and showed her my small dick and she laughed at me and she got dressed and left
I dont think it gets any lower for a man than that
>>
File: 601775450.jpg (168KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
601775450.jpg
168KB, 396x594px
u niggers need to lookmax before u start approaching

have tren running thru your veins and have a decent face

korean skin care routine and be low bf%

dont even bother otherwise. it will hurt too much

probably do penis extension exercises for penis gains and see a prostitute too beforehand. having sexual experience is a large confidence booster

so much work, fuck
>>
File: Kim_Jae-Wook-p5.jpg (22KB, 337x368px) Image search: [Google]
Kim_Jae-Wook-p5.jpg
22KB, 337x368px
>>38121756
google penis extention exercises and penis enlargement

its all REAL and works and give permanent gains

1 year = 2 inches~ in perma gains for most ppl. some more some less

u can go further but the gains stop being as easy. there are steady reports of ppl with 3-4 inch gains over several years. takes a while and u need to keep a habit of that shit but it works

go read some pirated ebooks on penis enlargement u nigger. penis is DISTURBINGLY important for a female

also never trust what a female says and never ask her anything. females are by nature super devious
>>
I was drinking with some girl friend I've been hanging out with and then she started holding my hand and grabbing my arm after we started walking down the street. We fucked and the next day I asked her what that was all about and she said it was only because she was drunk and she's not into me. It kinda hurts I'm not sure how I feel about it. I feel kinda like she used me
>>
File: 71346514578764.png (60KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
71346514578764.png
60KB, 500x464px
>>38120432
>What was your most painful rejection?
when my mom tried to kill me by smoking and drinking
jokes on her though, I survived and only got aspergers and add. Now she has to take care of her 22 year old autistic good boy until the day she dies or she'll face the consequences

check mate
>>
>>38121288
>"ew no!"

ouch
>>
File: 71457257941280.png (16KB, 771x929px) Image search: [Google]
71457257941280.png
16KB, 771x929px
>>38121756
at least you got a girl to bed and have sex with you
leave this board
>>
>>38122142
lmao look at his eyes its retarded kid tier
>>
>>38120866
>my oneitis, and a few girls I talked to in clubs
>a few girls I talked to in clubs
>talked to in clubs
>in clubs

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>38121519
If you have something that unoriginal to post, why fucking bother?
>>
>>38122490
becuase this board is being flooded with failed normies from /b/ and they don't even know the rules, they think this board is /b/ 2.0.

I always report these normal faggots, I love seeing their shitty posts get deleted
>>
>>38120432
I was flatly refused by a piano teacher.
>>
File: IMG_2462.jpg (81KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2462.jpg
81KB, 756x960px
>>38120432
My father leaving me, or my grandmother going from being someone I'm extremely close to for two decades to hanging up the phone when I call.
>>
She found out I wanted to ask her out.

She came up to me and just said "Nope." And walked away.
>>
File: salt-01.jpg (401KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
salt-01.jpg
401KB, 2560x1536px
>>38122400
yeah dude, he looks fucking disgusting, lol what a loser that guy is XD
>>
>>38120866
I like that image, originally
>>
File: enough.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
I just hope atleast one person reads this
>be me a few months ago
>me and childhood qt friend go to the same elementary, middle school, and high school together
>we are in our senior year, mutual friends notice sexual tension between us
>ive never asked out a girl, finally decide to ask her out
>she says yes, says she was waiting so long for me to ask her out
>plan to go outthe next day, blows it off 5 mins before
>the day after says it wont work between us because we have known each other too long
>i have little confidence and self esteem, but now i had none.
>i didnt sleep for 3 days, because of anxiety of being rejected
>i dont talk to her for 3 months, then she comes back into my life like notjing happened
>denies there was anything between us
I hope i never see her again
>>
>>38124386
Yeah, she says she wants to remain friends, and i was acting like the beta nice guy, but now im gonna be an asshole to her if i see her again
>>
>>38121756
Holy shit..That's a terrible then you have recovered ?? How much small your dick??
>>
File: 15385392622.jpg (15KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
15385392622.jpg
15KB, 500x343px
>High school, and I'm 4/10
>Spend a lot of time using instant messenger
>Talking about KHV feels with Brad friend from different school
>Tells me there's a 6/10 girl that won't stop messaging him, and he'll send her my way
>Receive a message from her
>Start talking to her and hit it off
>Have great conversations
>We start talking every day
>Over time, start having deeper and deeper conversations
>She tells me she has strong feelings for me
>Have never met, or even exchanged pictures (this is before facebook existed)
>Tell her I like her too
>Start having dirty conversations
>One day she tells me she thinks she's falling in love with me
>I tell her I think I love her too
>Asks to meet, but I'm too shy
>Instead, we start talking on the phone
>She loves my voice, and our conversations are amazing
>We talk every single day for 6 months sight unseen and fall deeply in love with each other
>She says I have an incredible personality and that I'm the perfect man for her
>Finally get my drivers license
>Mention it, and she says she needs to see me
>Tells me she wants to have sex when we meet
>Tell her I'm scared she won't think I'm attractive
>Tells me I have such a beautiful personality that any appearance wouldn't change how she feels
>Agree to meet
>So fucking nervous
>Meet her at a park
>She's really cute, and my love becomes hotter
>Her face has an odd look, but gives me a kiss
>We talk, but something seems to be bothering her
>She won't say
>We only hang out for an hour before she says she has to leave
>No sex, just a few kisses and handholds
>Go home, log on to instant messenger and say hi to her
>Never hear from her again
>A week later, Brad friend tells me she got drunk at a party a few days after we met and fucked 2 different guys she had met that night in a foursome with her friend

I didn't think I was THAT ugly. I was like 20 lbs overweight, but otherwise I looked average. It's been 15 years since this happened, but it still stings when I think about it.
>>
>>38121288
>ew no!

She already knew you liked her. Why would she pester you to tell her you liked her if she was just going to harshly reject you? Seems needlessly cruel.
>>
>>38120432
I like this half-korean girl from my church about a year from when she went to college all the way in utah.

I never asked her out but id much rather take the rejection than be stuck living with regrets.
>>
>>38120704
I didn't either but I still approached them. Feels bad man.
>>
>>38124684
It's not cause you're ugly, she just probably imagined you as a 10/10 fucking adonis and was disappointed when you were just a regular dude, she sounds like a typical vapid and horny teenager.
>>
>>38124684
R
I
P
my dude
>>
>>38121550
tfw date one of those girls and humiliate her by being a fucking terrible boyfriend and hate fucking her till she has a violent orgasm.

In a sick twisted sense, I'm getting revenge for 9th grade me and every single dude this girl "cucked"
>>
>>38125107
I had described what I looked like to her many times, and thought I was very honest with everything. I even told her that I didn't think I was attractive, and no girl had ever told me I was attractive. I'm sure you're right that her imagination ran wild though.
>>
>>38120443
>the never approached anyone
>tfw have still gotten rejected by a girl

Some Chad and his posse that loved to pick on "weird" kids like me started a rumor that I was in love the most popular girl in school even though I never gave a fuck about Stacy. Well of course one day during lunch Stacy comes up to me with Chad and tells me that I will NEVER, EVER have a chance with her and I should give up and I'm nowhere in her league etc.
I just continued eating my sandwhich and never looked up as the crowd surrounding me laughed and recorded. Eventually they left, Chad crying from laughter. I went home and cried from sadness.
>>
>>38125334
It did, people, in general, love to make up fantasies about what they don't know. Don't beat yourself over it.
>>
File: IMG_1757.jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1757.jpg
20KB, 259x194px
>>38120432
>"oh anon, that's cute but I only think of you as a friend...sorry."
>"You're too short!"
>"Oh...I thought you were gay anon."
>>
there wasn't anything particularly mean about this rejection, but what made it painful was the fact it was the first time i really tried after breaking up with my ex, and the realization that i'd never find a girl again that hit home

>be ~ two years ago
>had just recently broken up with my long term gf
>dealing with bouts of depression that came on and off since then
>run into qt i've sorta known for while multiple times
>gives me her number, we start texting
>nothing out of the ordinary, just normal normalshit shit
>one day while i'm at work she texts me seeing if i want to hang out
>she's by my job i say yes and get nervous(i wish i didn't have chili on my break that day)
>go to meet up with her, she's drunk with a couple of her friends
>one couple and another guy
>immediately sense something is up because there's another guy there
>i turn out to be right, she talks to him more throughout the night, compares him to someone we both know and says "yeah but you're hotter"
>decide to stick around anyway, to see how badly i'd get cucked and to once and for all put her out of my mind
>he's a tryhard douchebag who's obviously signalling there's about a thousand places he'd rather be than with all of us
>he leaves early, she becomes visibly upset
>the four of us left go to another bar, overhear her talking to her friend about how she wants to hang out with some guy(i'm assuming it's him) and wants to bang
>just when all hope seems lost, she and i start talking way more
>lots of eye contact, sitting close to each other, laughing, drinking
>her friends go home because they want to fuck
>her guy friend says something along the lines of "you guys should totally date or kiss" or some bullshit like that
>we stay at the bar another hour or so talking to each other, it was pretty nice
>decide to finally leave, both tipsy
>some dude outside of the train station said we look "unreal" together, but unreal as in good
>she makes a comment that he's right, we make a cute couple
cont.
>>
>>38120432
>be me 19
>fall in love with my mom
>because I'm sick and deprived of human attention, I think my mom is hitting on me
>watching tv with mom
>put my arm around her
>then go in for a kiss, she leans in thinks it's just a peck on the cheek
>kiss her mouth
>try to make out
>she slaps me
>runs to her bedroom
>never talk about it again
>>
File: crywojak.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
crywojak.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>38120432
Already posted that before

>be 16
>go to new high school
>start off as a cocky but weird guy
>try to talk to some roasties, get rejected
>it's alright, I don't care about roasties

I genuinely didn't care. What followed was rougher though.

>this girl is in my class
>I take lunch with her and her friends because I was autistic and they were the first people I knew in the cafeteria
>we're not especially friends
>she doesn't like my cockiness
>she's a cross between a weeb, a nerd, and a hipster
>not as bad as it sounds, she has a very cute face and cheeky yet interesting personality
>she's a 9/10 for me but no males are interested in her and she never talks to boys (she dresses like a conservative)
>I'm a 5/10 but acne and long hair makes it worse
>I fall in love with her
>try to become more involved in her interests
>during senior year we become actual friends
>still too shy to get her number but I see her everyday
>we take lunch one-on-one some days
>have pretty nice conversations outside too
>feel like she truly understands me
>feel the unique feeling you can only feel when you fall in love
>get rejected
>try again
>get rejected

This shit. It broke me, robots. I was autistic (not a rll autist) before but at least despite my flaws I was confident. Now I'm autistic but I'm depressed, anxious, and self-hating. I also failed much of my classes & family relations.
>>
>>38120432
I was courting a woman a few months ago & when I asked her to elope she said no.
>>
>>38125625
Yeah one thing too. Since she didn't like my cockiness I became much more humble. But then I guess the insecurity just had more room to grow. I fucking hate women. I hate me.
>>
>>38125580
>get on the train and fall asleep together, her head is on my shoulder and she's grabbing my arm
>get off after missing my stop, her stop is further down the line so we say bye and part ways
>we text a day or two later,she mentions this thing she has for work coming up and how i should go to it
>yes this is my chance to finally get with this girl!
>talk on and off for a little bit more
>day before the thing she was talking about, i start getting this weird feeling
>her texts aren't as interesting anymore, i sense something is up
>ask her what time i should meet her at her work thing
>"oh, you know you aren't coming here just to see me right? you should bring other people"
>immediately feel like an idiot, say something along the lines of "i'd might as well ask, you're not interested in me are you?"
>she texts back saying something like "why would i be, i never gave you any signs i was" i feel even more foolish
>sperg out mildly and ask her if it's because she thinks i'm ugly, i honestly wanted to know i wasn't trying to piss her off or anything
>she gets really snobby and tells me i'm "projecting" and some other bullshit i don't remember
>ask her if it's because she's still into her ex(whom she and i both know and who she mentioned she still was kinda into)
>she says yes, i know it's bullshit and shouldn't have asked her in the first place because obviously she'd say yes to get me off her back
>the whole situation was devolving into a weird argument, i'm not that type of person anymore so i texted her saying "oh well, nevermind then" she doesn't text back
>go outside, smoke a cigarette, go back inside and fall asleep for 4 hours in the middle of the day

man it sucked, she gave me mixed signals but after typing this out, she probably wasn't into me and i read into things incorrectly, i didn't try anything with girls for a while after that.
>>
>>38125703
>she gave me mixed signals but after typing this out, she probably wasn't into me and i read into things incorrectly

Same things here, thought she was into me for a while but ended up wrong
>>
>>38125661
Did it go like this?

>spent five months getting to know each other
>I ask her father & mother if we can marry
>they say no
>I ask her to elope
>non
>Join the French Foreign legion & got my dick shot off
>>
File: 1492821606546.jpg (210KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1492821606546.jpg
210KB, 600x583px
>>38120432
Happened recently due to being autistic, let me elaborate

Just found out yesterday from mum and specialists I have autism. It did seem evident in my behaviour over the years, not autistic to the point where I can't function socially but definitely had a different way of thinking and handling situations. I told my friend this and at a gathering the following night I was hooking in with a chick (been speaking for a week beforehand), he drunkenly brings it up and she I assume thinks I'm retarded and avoids me like the plague the rest of the night. She ends up fucking my friend (not the same one who told her) in the next room. I can hear all the action and end up recording the sound of her moaning, the bitch obviously knew I was paying attention, before they go in the room she acts pretentious and makes out with him next to me on the couch. I get depressed drunk, decide to piss in a bottle cap and pour it in her drink outside on the table then drop a pinga in and watch her drink it gleefully, as the next few hours it's kicked in and she becomes an annoying spastic while everyone tries to sleep. They all got fed up with her so she had to get picked up by her parents to find her in the state she was in. I didn't leave it there, I ended up getting her parents number anonymously through her friend and in the morning sent the recording to them, she then a few hours later deactivates her FB account. In conclusion, I don't know whether I should be feeling sad or glad by having autism.
>>
>9th grade, some girl who was cute, she turned me down but kept giving me mixed signals being affectionate even after the fact
>16, some goth girl i liked turned me down
>a girl i was tutoring turned me down for prom
>didnt ask anyone out during college, didnt make any friends just kept my nose in the grind stone
>one particular girl was friendly towards me and flirty one day, never found her around campus after that day, a coworker that knew her told me she moved states
>new coworker found me cute, we made out in the back room once, later turned me down because she's married and i didnt want none of that

i think thats about it, i havent tried putting myself out there in 8 years
>>
>>38120443
>black man pointing at his head
>>
I usually run away before I can get rejected.
>>
>meet girl off of OKC
>hang out once, thought we had a nice time
>ask her out to ice cream
>she says maybe ;)
>I say I know you wanna
>she says how do you know that?
>I said I just do
>she said I was cocky

Really pissed me off. fucking bitch. I tried killing myself after.
>>
>>38124289
she's a bitch, nothing you could have done their anon. Sorry
>>
>>38126170
kek

I imagine you as some chad looking beefhead flirting with a girl who's playing coy and you just fucking sperg out
>>
>>38120432

The last one, I think. She said, "I saw your email, I don't want to confuse you, but I'm not feeling like dating atm. I hope we can keep the friendship since I enjoy staying with you".

Friendship ruined. Apparently I made it too awkward by asking her out.
>>
Not necessarily a rejection but I've rejected more times than not. But something happened last night...

Last night I saw my oneitis with this guy, she was dressed like a total slut too. I was driving and her and i both saw each other. we didn't say anything to each other then i just sped off. A few weeks ago she tried telling me she wasn't into him, I'm pretty sure she's been staying at his place lately. She also texted me last night saying "do you have something to say?" I don't even know what to say at this point, fuck her.
>>
>>38125721
it's always the case for guys like us. i'm guessing you're also attractive enough to get the attention of a girl, but not attractive enough to hold it/can't talk to girls for shit, as well?

this is true hell
>>
>first year of college
>oneitis and i go to same college, same degree program
>ask her out
>get rejected
>says i made her feel uncomfortable so i go out of my way to avoid her from then on
>she tells everyone in our major
>my "crime" follows me around for the next 4 years
>most of the professors probably knew too
>literally made zero meaningful contacts in my field

On some days it literally felt like turning my head a few degrees to the wrong side of the room would get me dragged in front of the school sexual crimes kangaroo court. It's also very likely that all the local companies know about me through my peers and I'm on a blacklist somewhere.
>>
I've actually never been rejected, I just push through and get what I want.

inb4 chad, I'm like a 6/10 but fit and laidback with a bit of a cool attitude.

here's a real tip for all you faggots, stop looking for signs that a girl is into you, just make a move. girls respect a guy who knows what he wants and gets it.

there will be plenty of girls who say stuff like, "oh, we shouldn't...", "I don't know whether I like you in that way..." etc. this is token resistance to test your resolve. you need to push past it. of course if you've been a limp wristed fag the whole time she'll genuinely reject you, but some of your stories definitely could have had happy endings, like
>>38124289
>>38124684
>>38125580
>>38125703

although I've had a girl suddenly "reject" me with a long text telling me she was sorry but she didn't see me that way but she still wanted to be my friend and she couldn't wait until we'd hang out again when I asked them to hang out, I was like damn girl I'm inviting other people too, this isn't a date
>>
>>38126405
>i'm guessing you're also attractive enough to get the attention of a girl, but not attractive enough to hold it/can't talk to girls for shit, as well?
Got rash over my face and overall odd features (unequal eyes, big head small body). It's just that I tried to date quite a kind girl whom I felt genuinely interested in personalities and not looks.
>>
I was rejected once when I was 15-16 and it was pretty bad at the time but really I was just a beta orbiter for this girl and it's all pretty humorous looking back on it now.

What really hurt me was watching my long term gf realize she didn't love me once she REALLY got to know me. I'm an INTP so it took me a really long time to actually feel comfortable enough to fully open up to her about the dark shit in my life... And then once I did, I watched her get more and more distant and eventually go days to a week before giving a half assed response to my texts. A couple weeks after all this, she found a bf on a trip to europe that she wanted to go on to "find herself". I paid for that trip...

It was basically my worst nightmare. Looking back on it, it still feels almost surreal. And this is over 4 years later.
>>
>>38120432
What does it mean when girls write that "i need to drink"?
>>
File: thickMilf.jpg (230KB, 1200x1565px) Image search: [Google]
thickMilf.jpg
230KB, 1200x1565px
>>38120443
fucking this

I am not sure if its beta raising or beta genes.

Some people do not care about anything and just live while I was wasting my life questioning what if... and overthinking dumb shit.

its too late now, but regret is bigger with every year
>>
>ask my crush to go to junior prom with me
>he's a fat nerd who only talks about EVE online so i assumed nobody would have asking him yet
>he tells me he's going to prom with this other girl
>she's hot and promised to take him to prom if he tutored her in class

felt like some shitty stereotypical highschool movie, but i asked him out again the next year and he said yes. so i guess this story is probably cheating.
>>
Consider the following;

You are terrified of approaching women because of stories like this - I think for a lot of you, the fear of ending up in one of these stories affects you just as much as the people in the stories.

However, women arn't all the same - these stories take place with trash women - girls who go to clubs and bars, or young women who are still going through a process of learning the datign game and learning how to act with people, whats appropriate and whats not.

Its the exact same as the 'girls only like bad guys and then complain when they act bad' meme - even the type of person is the same, nightclub dwellers and party animals etc. You guys literally set your sights on either trash women, and are surprised when they dont act with the slightest bit of compassion, or clueless women who didnt know any better, and are surprised when they act retardedly.

Maybe, just maybe, the typical /r9k/ user will have nothing in common with stacy, and should instead focus on trying to build something with people more suited to them, and terms that work for them? Get introduced to friends of friends, let the romance build naturally, try changing your approach instead of trying and failing at a game you'll be no good at.

Unless, of course, you're American, where every single one of the shit-tier people is an asshole to each other for no reason, then you're doomed.
>>
over the course of 2 years this one girl that sat next to me in classes and she kept talking to me and being all touchy and shit and I never budged cause I was thinking rationally, no one could be attracted to spicy ol' me. she got me out of my comfort zone and shit constantly introducing me to her friends or whatever and breaking me out of my social shell (I only had like two other friends). Then somehow we ended up talking from dusk to dawn constantly and then I got stupid and really wanted to be with her. I confessed while she was hugging me or something and then she rejected me slowly, it hurt but the friendship was awkward for the rest of the time we saw each other. I remember it hurt me a lot and warped me into a social person that only speaks to get things done and I'm explicitly rude when I don't like someone now.
>>
File: 1498742668358.jpg (156KB, 1327x942px) Image search: [Google]
1498742668358.jpg
156KB, 1327x942px
It wasn't a rejection more of a realization
>>
>>38129305
Please point out the stockpile of non-Stacy non-fat girls.

I will go there happily and never worry about "trash women" again.

>Oh but all non-Stacy girls are fat, silly

Then we appear to be at an impasse.
>>
>>38120866
You must be one ugly fuck
>>
>>38121756
Dude I may have fucked your girl. Chick I got into bed with told me this exact thing. You in the netherlands?
>>
File: 34545657.jpg (34KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
34545657.jpg
34KB, 535x577px
>>38120432
>ask a girl out at uni
>"oh anon I will go out with you gladly, tomorrow we will talk about the WHEN, I just have lot to do now"
>I was so fucking happy
>i cleaned my car, I checked my clothes what will I wear etc.
>tomorrow comes
>"so femanon our date is still up yeah?"
>"I am so sorry anon but I am busy and the university year ends next week, so we should postpone it until september when the uni starts again"
>>
File: 1484083125686.jpg (12KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
1484083125686.jpg
12KB, 200x202px
>>38126086
>Just found out yesterday from mum and specialists I have autism.
>>
>>38121288
you just chose to skip school?
>>
>>38130360
don't be upset anon, she actually wants to give your chance at being together a real shot. Starting to date before the summer and trying to pick up were you left off doesn't work that well, so being able to just start in September will probably work out better
>>
File: outtabody.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
outtabody.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>38120432
Probably finding out that my now ex gf was being super slutty and hooking up with some random ass dudes at parties two summers ago. I was with her for ~2 years and loved her to death until she fucked me over, found out she had cheated on me a handfull of times over the course of thee last year we were together.

It sent me into a really deep depression, I pretty much just shut down and stopped giving a fuck about women.

I've been called handsome/sexy/beautiful by many different men and women, but you gotta have some confidence too.

This past weekend I ended up making out with this fucking smokin' 9/10 Persian 25 year old with amazing tiddies. She was buying ME drinks, was tipsy and super flirty and feeling me up all night. Gave me her number and kept getting me to feel her tits. I'm 22 by the way so it was definitely a +50 to my confidence, just keep on keepin' on anons, there is still hope.
>>
>>38130474
You're naive as fuck my dude...be careful, it could get you hurt quite bad.
>>
>>38120443
When I was in elementary school, girls used to come up to me to hug me and to tell me they loved me. Eventually I figured out that they played a game where they would dare each other to hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly and I was a prime target. Adding on to that years of being called a creep/rapist/stalker, I haven't approached a girl I haven't been related to for any reason.
>>
I dont see how rejection can be painful
>hurt I like you
>durr lets just be friends
>ok *fucks off*
Big shit. Its painful to be alone, not to get rejected.
>>
File: 1439139310371.png (669KB, 623x698px) Image search: [Google]
1439139310371.png
669KB, 623x698px
>>38126086
>Just found out yesterday from mum and specialists I have autism
They're on point.
>>
>chubby girl at a gym she works at
>head up to her
>is this a joke
>i kind of not talk to her

>a girl therapist and i flirted for a little bit in the beginning
>i was a fapper i didn't get the hints
>some hot therapist yelled at me to stop fapping
>i was flirty with the therapist i forgot she was engaged i offended her too
>she said she was into me but to find out you still lived with your parents and play video games. i moved out when i was 18. that kind of got me almost tearing.
>>
>>38126713
Too bad i'm not interested in having sex therefore i'll never face rejection.
>>
File: life.jpg (23KB, 500x148px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
23KB, 500x148px
>>38120432
>give Stacy crush a mixtape with songs and a 'confession' to how I feel about her.
>she doesn't respond to me at all

being ignored is the worst pain. It's not even that she doesn't like me, she's just totally apathetic towards me. Feels seriously bad man
>>
>>38126086
>Just found out yesterday from mum and specialists I have autism
>I can hear all the action and end up recording the sound of her moaning
You didn't need a diagnosis, it was already visible
>>
>>38130761
>Pic related, I'm not the most handsome guy in thew universe but I still am able to date women.
MODS
>>
>>38120432
>hit off with this kinda thicc chubby girl in a bar
>shes staying in a hotel near by with her friends
>tries to get us in the room so we could fuck, her friends dont want me in
>we end up just making out on a bus stop near by the hotel
>turns out i can't kiss for shit, even though i have drunkenly done so for a few times before
>"well i'm glad i didnt get you in the hotel anon haha that would've been awkward"
>"haha yeah"
>"i can't believe you've never had a girlfriend, youre so sweet anon"
>never see the person or make contact with her again after that bunch of shit
How the fuck am i supposed to get a gf when im constantly sperging like a motherfucker and its obvious that im a virgin fuckfuckfuck
>>
File: IMG_2587.jpg (60KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2587.jpg
60KB, 720x706px
>>38131432
>you've gotten and kissed a girl
FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEE
>>
>>38131470
I could never muster the courage to talk to a girl if i weren't completelty intoxicated/on drugs. Thank god those things exist, i have a very slim chance of getting laid cause im a fucking autismal manlet
>>
File: IMG_2635.jpg (13KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2635.jpg
13KB, 90x90px
>>38131631
That's pretty true actually
>>
>be me, 14
>6/10 sophomore in high school; not good looking, but not ugly either
>8/10 qt was my oneitis at the time, I had been unhealthily obsessed with her for over a year at this point
>we hung out as friends a lot, although in groups, never 1 on 1
>anyways, I was at a birthday party for a friend of mine, oneitis was there as well
>a few of us playing video games together
>decide to stop being a pussy and sit next to oneitis
>we talk and play vidya for a while, nothing out of the ordinary
>after a few minutes, she starts leaning closer to me than before
>we are cuddling now, as if we were in an actual relationship, and she was the one that initiated it
>this goes on for the rest of the party (a few more hours) as we play more vidya, watch movies, and talk
>eventually, I have to leave, so I give oneitis a hug and go home
>after I'm home, I finally process what just happened and come to the logical conclusion that her and I will probably start dating
ohfuckyes.jpg
>after mentally celebrating for a while and getting a good night's sleep, I decide to text her
>tell her what a great time I had with her at the party and ask what she thinks about doing it again sometime
>no response for a few hours
That's okay, it's just a few hours. I'm not some kind of controlling douche.
>a few more hours go by with no response
She's probably busy or something!
>still no response the next day
godfuckingdammit.png
>after the weekend was over, I went to school the next day
>decided to work up the courage to go talk to her
>when I talk to her, it starts out normally, all is going well
>bring up the party
>she gives me some bullshit about how I made her really uncomfortable
>mfw she was the one that initiated the cuddling
>mfw it was apparently my fault
>>
>>38121288
>I rejected her because I was afraid she mgiht set me up for some epic rejection infront of everyone

I had this same fear for the longest and still have it somewhat. I always have to remind myself though, life isn't a teen movie. Most people aren't gonna go to those lengths to humiliate you. Some people might but the truth is, the majority of people don't really give enough of a shit.
>>
>Ask a girl out on a date
>She says yes
>She show up with another guy.
>>
>>38131684
>>after mentally celebrating for a while and getting a good night's sleep, I decide to text her

I've noticed that this tends to always be peoples downfall when they msg too early on. If she was keen on you she would be the one to contact first, or even if she expects you to then giving it a few days makes your chances better so you don't come off as clingy.
>>
>>38120443
>>38120465
>>38120493
>>38120591
>>38120628
>>38120663
>>38120694
>>38120704

So you choose to be alone? Must be nice to have no right to complain about being alone.
>>
File: DCe3JxgUIAAb_C7-1.jpg (28KB, 223x134px) Image search: [Google]
DCe3JxgUIAAb_C7-1.jpg
28KB, 223x134px
DAIL REMINDER: If you don't develop social skills to talk to girls properly by 18 you're fucked for life.
>>
>>38131684
>we hung out as friends a lot, although in groups, never 1 on 1

I know that feel man...
>>
>>38131923
You can develop social skills at any age.
>>
>>38131951
The longer you wait to develop the skills you need the more socially unacceptable it becomes to practice
>>
>>38132007
Not at all. You learn by doing.
>>
>>38132025
What do you think I'm doing, I'm not that old and it's already difficult to develop these skills
>>
>>38120443
>>38120704
these

fuck you robot, sometimes I just want to make an unoriginal post
>>
Idk if this counts but
>start of high school
>had a couple of friends who I saw couple times a year
>calls me one day to hang out
>mostly their other friends there
>notice one girl who goes to the same hs as I do
>the most beautiful girl in my year imo
>talk a little, get to know her name
>talk to her rarely in classes
>one time at a friends house she comes drunk and sits on my lap
>don't know what to do so I just stare at my friend for help
>couple years later she asks me for prom
>whatthefuckisthis
>wasn't about to go but accept her
>still couple months to prom
>gather all my courage to talk to her on fb
>she's always with friends so I pussy out
>just before prom she start a relationship with some older dude
>feel like dying
>still dance with her but she seems uncomfortable
>didn't even see her in the afterparty
>get a ride from chad's friend and end up paying gas money for everyone because I wasn't part of their group
Not really a rejection but that's the closest I've been to another person and it felt kinda special. But it seemed too good to be true anyways.
>>
File: eva.knievel.gif (2MB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
eva.knievel.gif
2MB, 450x262px
>>38132167
Tbh you fucked yourself out of that one man, and pretty hard.
>comes and sits on your lap when drunk
>SHE ASKED YOU TO PROM

What were you waiting for, a fucking neon sign?
>>
>use tinder
>get some matches
>social retardation prevents me from getting anywhere

It should be illegal to look this average
>>
>>38132357
Idk. I have no idea what to do in that situation.
I tried to talk with her couple times but she was always with friends and they were probably just laughing at me.
I don't really know how to act with other people and the few times we talked were about skyrim or some shit. She was bigger gamer than me.
I actually though that we had something but then suddenly she's with someone else.
I don't really go out anymore. Humans are too complex.
>>
>>38132541
natural born beta
>>
>>38131904
Is that really true though?

If you're really, really gross, wouldn't it just be self-awareness to never hit on a girl?

I'm fucking disgusting, but my mother looked like Tove Lo with no tattoos. So now my Oedipal ass only likes 5' 2" northern European hotties. Do I really have to go through the motions of asking out the entire under 5' 4" population of northern Europe before I can be sure that none of them want to date me?

>in b4 lower your standards

Then I'll just be an even more colossal douche than I usually am. Because I'll have nothing at stake but resentment.
>>
>>38120443
This

Not a bootleg comment
>>
The rejection from the only girl I ever loved. It was in 2009, I was 23 and working in my first real job as sales manager at a toy store, she was just a temp worker but I couldn't stop thinking about her, she wasn't even the prettiest or hottest but no other women even entered my mind when I was with her. I loved her laugh and the way she acted and all the times we talked.

I asked her out multiple times but she said she loved some other guy who didn't love her back and no matter what she was going to stay with him even if only as a friend. I wasn't mad at her, didn't reeee or anything, just sad.

I'm 31 now and its been 8 years, this is the first time I ever revealed this to anyone and I haven't met a single woman since that day who made me feel like she did.
>>
File: 1497365686885.gif (16KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1497365686885.gif
16KB, 320x288px
>>38120443
any answer other than this is completely and originally wrong
>>
>>38132541
>they were probably just laughing at me.
Dude I used to think the same kind of stuff when it comes to women, but I'm telling you right now that you gotta get away from that mindset ASAP.

You can always learn new social skills, but in regards to
>Idk. I have no idea what to do in that situation.
Just go with it can make a move on her, sounded like she was legitimately interested in you. Yes, Humans can be complex but we're still animals with animalistic urges, so remember that.
>>
File: 1497913888500.jpg (24KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1497913888500.jpg
24KB, 324x291px
>>38122288
My Obliques are in Orbit.
>>
File: 00108upset.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
00108upset.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>>38125516
ALL OF THESE HAVE BEEN SAID TO ME ARGHHHH
>>
File: white_guy_pepe.png (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
white_guy_pepe.png
27KB, 550x535px
>>38130550
Dumb normie, rejection is basically someone saying that you are undesirable and when you have been undesirable you're whole life, it just reinforces the idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 601x508px
>>38126405
It's the cyborg way, Anon
>>
File: TcAQO.jpg (98KB, 860x1128px) Image search: [Google]
TcAQO.jpg
98KB, 860x1128px
>>38130540
God, this shit legitimately messes you up

This happened in Elementary school
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.