[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Underage girl you've been talking to online starts flirting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1497843988334.jpg (69KB, 638x746px) Image search: [Google]
1497843988334.jpg
69KB, 638x746px
>Underage girl you've been talking to online starts flirting with you
Wat do, robots? I still want to be friends with her, so how do I let her down without making things awkward?
>>
GROOMING
R
O
O
M
I
N
G
>>
>>38120157
>Underage girl online
It's a fat old man.
>>
File: 1491945290587.png (521KB, 788x739px) Image search: [Google]
1491945290587.png
521KB, 788x739px
Just play it off and subtly let her know that you aren't interested like that by rejecting her advances
>>
You're being a fag, fuck her
>>
You're being catfished brah
>>
>>38120181
I've got timestamped pics and we've talked on mic before. Not gonna post since I know she lurks here.
>>38120192
I've tried telling her that she's too young but she acts all sad and hurt and it's really annoying.
>>
This thread is OP bragging about making a young, attractive, virgin girl to love him.

He expects posts like
>omh how did you do it
>omg OP you are the king of R9K!
>>
You left out her age. Is she 17? 13?
>>
>>38120219
>Not gonna post since I know she lurks here
>how do I let her down without making things awkward?
Way to go, you original retard.
>>
>>38120293
she turned 16 a few months ago
>>
>>38120322
Depending on where you are, that's legal.
>>
>>38120321
She's sleeping right now, silly.
>>
File: 1494031806616.jpg (99KB, 970x990px) Image search: [Google]
1494031806616.jpg
99KB, 970x990px
>tfw back when I was 17
>playing online game with girl
>she asks me to call with her
>she starts fingering herself
>find out she was 15 at the time
>feel uncomofortable

It was legal in my country, but still don't understand how y'all fags would be okay with it. Now my former classmate is dating 16 year old girl when he's over 22 years old.
>>
>>38120332
I'm in the US. AOC here is 18.
>>
>>38120370
Check your state laws, federal age is 18 but in most states it's 16.
>>
>>38120387
Crossing state lines makes it federal.
>>
>>38120387
It's 18 in my state as well. I also just don't want to get in a situation where she sends nudes or something like that because that shit is illegal regardless of AOC.
>>
>>38120322
Man fucking stop talking to 16 year old girls online. Just stop. If you're older than like, 20, just please, stop.
>>
Are all of you fucking retarded?

>how do i let her down

Do you really think someone who is able to communicate with people can't fucking say "sorry i don't think of you in a romantic way, we're just friends" or something?
It literally would take an actual clinical retard to genuinely not know the answer to the question OP posted.
So why did he make this thread? The reason is simple. R9k is thought of as this place where lonely people with zero friends or contact with other people congregate.
So when someone like OP comes along, someone who actually talks to girls, it makes him feel like he's above everybody here. Like he's special. Like he's achieved something, people here can't.

So good job every poster here on feeding this fuckers ego.
>>
>>38120425
Ah, didn't know that. Thanks.
>>38120431
Just make it clear that you'd get your arse locked up if she doesn't pack it in, or at least pack it in for the next 2 years.
>>
three little words
i am gay

or just say you are asexual
>>
>>38120444
I'm 19 and she's interesting and fun to talk to.
>>38120463
It was a simple question. She doesn't really have many friends and I didn't want to hurt her feelings because she's very sensitive.
>>
>>38120490
Okay so that is actually way less weird. I thought you were mid 20s.

Just tell her that you can't say shit like that with her. Be 100% honest, or its gonna hurt her even more after you consistently reject any more advances that might come. Pull the the bandaid quick, y'know.
>>
>>38120521
I've tried telling her that, but she's pretty insistent that our age gap isn't weird.
>>
>>38120612
You gotta sit her down and say it again, I think. You gotta make sure she takes it seriously. I mean, you were 16, recently even! Me too, sorta. 16 year olds can be idiots about a lot of things.
>>
>>38120229
>>38120463
you sound jealous of OP's qt loli gf
>>
>>38120612
Tell her you think of her like a sister.
>inb4 oreimo
>>
>>38120463
This, OP is barely above us and yet acts like he owns the board.
"Among a group of blind people, the one-eyed man is king"
>>
>>38120625
I guess I'll just try to be more stern with her. I'm always just so afraid of upsetting her.
>>38120930
That actually sounds like a good idea. Might use this.
>>
>>38120157
i was in your very same situation, i just had to repeat to her that i really didn't like her in "that way" and eventually she got the message.

It wasn't tragic, before she blocked me she wished me a very good life so overall it was kinda cute and noone was hurt, That said we didn't really talk for more than a few days so obviously the breakup wasn't going to be that harsh.
>>
>>38120490
>tfw a 19 y/o friend if yours had a 16y/o gf for 6 months
Dude don't stress it, people will think it's a little strange but they'll mostly not care
>>
>>38121087
It's a little different for me because we've been talking for about half a year now and I would consider us close friends. If she blocked me I'd be devastated desu.
>>
>underage girl
>16
Well that isn't that young but ok. My advice. Just stop talking to her. These things never endwell.
>>
>>38122165
young enough to be illegal.
>>
>>38120157
midori is not someone you should be talking to anon
>>
>>38122320
Midori? Am I supposed to know who that is?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.