[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black people hate tipping?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 26

File: file.png (156KB, 836x346px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
156KB, 836x346px
Why do black people hate tipping?
>>
Because niggers are rude.
>>
File: 1491845076893.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491845076893.png
8KB, 420x420px
>>38119983
My dear Shaniqua has a point. Wagies expect every customer to pay tips so they can end up with more than minimum wage. If wagie gets 3 customers per hour, that's already $12 an hour. I never tip these plebs, I work too hard earning my NEETbux to wave cash around like nothing.
>>
I order takeout idc idc idc
>>
>>38120262
you don't have to tip at mcdonalds neetie
>>
>>38120262
Employers can pay servers less than minimum wage because they expect them to make money off of tips.
>>
What a bunch of rude assholes. Out of the things on this shit board,this has got to be the shitest things you people say. Not tipping is worse than being gay or thinking blacks deserve equal rights. Seriously,you niggas are taking your frustrations out on people passive aggressively just like a female would.
>>
>>38120304
except they can't. they are by law supposed to pay minimum wage if the employee doesn't earn more than minimum wage on tips
>>
>>38120355
>they are by law supposed to pay minimum wage
oh no

the law

no employer has EVER ignored the law in favor of profits
>>
>American wages are so bad you're guilted into tipping rather than actually paying the employees enough money to live

Sounds about right
>>
>>38120363
then you can easily take it to court. don't be a fucking retard
>>
File: 1494246274299.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494246274299.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>>38120287
>mcdonalds
Hmpth! I beg your pardon! Do you know who you're speaking to? I would never dine at such a low-class establishment! I only dine at the finest restaurants in town that offer quality customer service. Though I still don't tip, because my presence alone is plentiful.
>>38120304
>repeating what I said
My, my! Wagie! Tsk tsk! Working overtime for Mr. Schecklestein sure has depleted your reading comprehension skills. How pitiful.
>>
File: 1496364407588.png (71KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1496364407588.png
71KB, 247x246px
>>38120339
Found the ragie wagie. You'll never understand the satisfaction when your people hand me my food and they bring their little hard-working palms out, begging for tips.

What a pleasure it is to close the door in their faces and watch their expressions quickly switch from hope to despair. Kek! Cheers!
>>
>>38119983
>Why do black people hate tipping?
because they aren't cucked
>>
>why are niggers so subhuman?

you shouldn't have to ask this
>>
>>38120509

>admitting that Europeans are subhuman

Guess what bro... In Europe it's actually seen as being rude to tip to people. So I guess the subhumans here are the euros as well. OH SNAP!
>>
File: FILE2757.jpg (4KB, 186x250px) Image search: [Google]
FILE2757.jpg
4KB, 186x250px
If you have a shitty job deal with it, if you weren't so incompetent you'd be working somwhere you're paid better.
You can't expect customers to pay you extra for your service. They already pay for the meal, that includes the fucking service.
Instead of complaining at customers for not tipping, use that energy to complain at managers exploiting you.
>>
>>38119983
I'm black and I overtip just so I won't look like a stereotypical black guy.
>>
Maybe businesses could just pay minimum wage and then we wouldn't have to tip. Entitled tipfags piss me off.
>>
>>38121433
This. Get a new job fucking lazy entitled fucks.
>>
>>38121365
can you tell me where in europe? as far a know they expect a particular percentage of the bill as a tip
>>
they still make double minimum wage

fuck em
>>
>>38121433

Or you could, you know, not be a cheap piece of shit. You literally have to come off of ONE (1) fucking dollar, maybe two at the most, but you're such a pretentious, tight-wad faggot that thinks your retarded ideas about how things SHOULD work (as opposed to, you know, how they actually work) are a justification for the fact that you're just a cheap-ass money-grubbing kike.

>>38121493
>>38121455

What I said above goes for you too, you hook-nosed goblins. Hilarious you talk about getting a job, and "lazy entitled fucks" when you're probably lazy autists getting NEETbux which is taken directly from people who actually have jobs. Hilarious how you're almost guaranteed to be way, way more entitled than that "lazy, entitled fuck" who is busting their ass to provide you with above satisfactory service just for a few extra dollars on the table.

I don't say unironically very often, and when I do, I mean it: unironically kill yourself you fucking jew.
>>
>>38120287

The last time I went to a McDonald's months ago they actually had a woman going from table to table refilling people's drinks and taking their trays for them. I saw some people leave tips for her though I didn't.
>>
>>38121637
>busting their ass
>he thinks bringing food to my table is hard work
mighty keks
>>
>>38121637
my dollar will devalue the economy because some servant nigrum will waste it
>>
>>38119983
I respect prudent financial planning.
>>
Because they're alright with shitty service. They don't tip well generally and the waitresses usually remember that stereotype so they don't give them much attention. They will never know what it's like to get good service. The ones who do tip well are idiots because either way the waiter is assuming they won't tip well.

It's a shame but they can only blame each other.
>>
>>38120304
This should be illegal, and it will be where I live starting next decade.
>>
>>38119983
Tipping is a stupid concept. Why should I give my money to a college student just for being the medium between me and the chef? The restaurant should pay the waiter minimum wage or higher.
I may be morally obligated to pay the waiter, but it's not my fucking problem to pay him. I pay the cashier or whatever for the food, and I leave. A portion of what I give to the cashier should go to this waiter's wage.

Also, niggers can't pay tips because they can't pay a tip with a food stamps card.
>>
>>38121677
>>38121674

I don't see you denying the fact that you are hooknosed greedy kikes. Also I doubt either one of you have had to work a day in your lives and thus have zero right to decide what counts as "hard work" you spoiled, pampered and entitled autists.

Legitimately consider voluntary euthanasia. You are worthless.
>>
>>38119983
I'm half black, I tip, my mom tips, my brother tips and my grandma tips.
>>
>>38120371
This

You have to be a fucking idiot to work a tip based job anyways(only normies take these jobs anyways so fuck em)
>>
>>38121748
Just because you chose to bring jerks food doesn't mean that it's intrinsically harder than busting your ass at college and getting a job in artificial intelligence.

Entitled millennial brat.
>>
>>38121747

>I may be morally obligated
>but it's not my fucking problem to pay him

Kill yourself along with these kikes:

>>38121677
>>38120456
>>38120395
>>38121674

And this absolute retard, who doesn't seem to understand that it's $3 per hour, not per table:
>>38120262
>>
>>38120456
Lmao it is a good feel seeing this dumbasses have the audacity to get angry at us just because their bosses treat them like literal slaves

Wagies who ask for tips make me sick
>>
Itt: assblasted wagies

nobody is going to oay yoy ects for doing basic shit thars required from you

fuck off
>>
>>38121637
>Kike getting mad that we refuse to pay him more money on top of his min wage for doing a half assed job

Lmao
>>
>>38121748
>had to work a day in your lives
jokes on you wagie I had a job for a week before quitting so I actually worked 7 days in my life
>>
>>38121814
t. can't get a job because his resume looks like his shitposts
>>
>>38121778

I almost feel like you're trying to imply that you're actually doing any of these things, but then I look at where we are, and I know inherently that you are another worthless NEET LARPing as someone successful in a desperate bid to lend some credence to your hypocritical and retarded belief in your own (bloated) sense of superiority.

I'm not a millennial, I've never been a server, and I absolutely love how much you old Boomer fucks project your own sense of entitlement onto the younger generations. Legit, you old fart, please die.
>>
>>38121792
customers leave a minimum of $3 tip
>>
>>38120363
it's federal law and a felony, if the employee goes to the BBB or the feds then the business will get shut down and owners risk going to fucking prison
>>
>>38121827

Never been a server. I do make sure to tip a few bucks for good service though, exactly because I'm not a selfish hook-nosed kike (like the majority of the posters in this thread apparently.)
>>
>>38121839
It's not hard to get a college degree, just go to a mill that will give you a bachelor's in 2 years for a shitload of debt. :^)
>>
>>38121792
It's really not my problem that the restaurant is a scummy employer that doesn't pay it's employees a living wage. If anyone is a kike, it's the employer.

How about YOU fuck off. I only want to pay for my food, not for Stacey to use my """tips""" to rent a dorm for her normie orgy parties.
>>
>>38121858
Its not my obligation to pay your slaves the rest of thier money

If you have to guilt trip people into paying them what they should already be paid then its a shit job that should be avoided point blank period or suck it up and get an actual job
>>
>>38121537
It isn't rude to tip, on Italy only tourists and rich people tip. Maybe if the guy is friendly and it's not the 1st time he brings u food/ you get food there you might give a few euros but it's not expected.
>>
File: 1493367199934.jpg (35KB, 254x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493367199934.jpg
35KB, 254x381px
I'm having a great laugh at these ragie wagies throwing their anger from Mr. Schecklestein on us!

Get a new job and stop complaining you cucks. Out of the thousands of jobs out there, you had to chose the one in which your customers control your salary?

You're not only stupid, but you're also incredibly pathetic.
>>
tipping is literally just something the kikes tell white people to do. They have everyone brainwashed into believing tipping big is a status thing.
>>
>>38121839
I'm sorry, I still find it really funny that you got this assblasted for the simple suggestion of going to a university or technical college.
>>
Bi-weekly reminder that waiters earn at least twice the minimum, and many up to 70k a year for doing one of the worlds easiest jobs.
The only reason they complain about getting a normal wage or how the restaurant owner will just raise prices is that they want things to continue as they are.
>>
>>38121932
>>38121892
>>38121894
>>38121916
>Expecting logic out of wagecucks

You cant save these people anon , they will be stuck working dead end monotonous jobs for the rest of their sorry lives
>>
>>38121932

Yeah let me know how that works out for you in a few years you absolute moron. You know, when you're shouldering six figures worth of debt for a nearly worthless degree.

This board really does have some of the most pathetic excuses for human beings I have ever met, and then you wonder why you're so alone with no friends. I wonder
>>
>>38121969
>for a nearly worthless degree
maybe don't get a worthless degree
>>
>>38121969
You don't need to double-enter to get a newline on 4chan, newfag.
>>
>>38121969
>implying im not on a full ride
>>
File: Hey_White_Boi.webm (488KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hey_White_Boi.webm
488KB, 360x640px
I'm a black dude, sometimes I tip, sometimes I don't. just LMAO @ giving a fuck about living up to or not to stereotypes. unironically suck my dick bro
>>
>>38121963

I'm absolutely not sorry to have to inform you that the only people in this thread making any sense at all are myself and the handful of people with either a neutral or positive stance on tipping.

It's readily apparent that you lack any real life experience, or, indeed, rudimentary logical abilities, or you would know that the economy is absolutely fucked beyond belief. You might think you're going to have it on easy street because you're going to college. Hahaha, enjoy the debt you'll struggle to pay off because the job market is saturated in nearly every fucking field. So how do you pay off that debt for a degree that you can't even use? I mean, you have to make money somehow to stay alive right? So you go work some shitty "wagecuck" job. And yeah, chances are it will happen to you.

People like this faggot:
>>38121916
Are completely and totally irrelevant in every sense of the word. Either they're pathetic trust-fund babbies who have been spoiled by daddy's money (and his cock desumesu) and legitimately believe that they're better than others because daddy has money, or they're pathetic, worthless mooches leeching money from taxation on people struggling to make it in life and have a false sense of superiority because of mental illness.

Either way, this board is fucking dripping with ignorant young adults who have absolutely no fucking clue how the real world works, and it would be both tragic and hilarious to watch your faces over the years as you realize how it really works.
>>
tipping is fucking retarded amerifats
>>
>>38122040
I hate this webm so much.
>>
>>38122099
why?
lriginiity
>>
>>38122051
People that demand tips are the greatest leeches of them all.

Also quite interesting how you completely ignore the fact that waiters earn double the minimum wage.
>>
>>38122040

The cherry on top, would be if he dropped ashes on her kike head to really cement her degradation.
>>
>>38122131

Nobody "demands" tips you fucking retard. This is a completely nonexistent situation you've cooked up in your own mind to justify every retarded thing that you've said thus far.

>waiters earn double the minimum wage

It's quite interesting how you don't actually understand how the law of averages works.
>>
>>38122173
What are you doing in this thread? You are literally demanding others to give tips because you think it's immoral not to.

You're a leech. It's my money. I don't care if your employer is an asshole. Deal with it.
>>
>>38122173
lol, you're not going to convince anyone to tip, including me, so save your breath. watch this video, stfu and gtfo.

https://youtu.be/Z-qV9wVGb38
>>
>>38122196

At no point, in this entire thread, have I ever demanded that people "tip me." I don't work a job as a server, you idiot. I have established that twice now. I suggest you take a remedial English course to brush up on your reading comprehension.

Utterly worthless excuse for a human being.
>>
>>38122221

Oh, I wasn't trying to convince you to do anything. I was just pointing out why you're a greedy, entitled and worthless kike who claims that others are "leeches" while expecting top-notch service from someone who legally gets paid $3 an hour. And then to justify your selfish bullshit, you say they should "get another job it's not my problem."

Unironically kill yourself. You're the biggest entitled leech of all. Pot meet kettle, all that shit.
>>
File: 1455245165167.png (202KB, 396x413px)
1455245165167.png
202KB, 396x413px
>>38122243
maybe in a few years you'll grow up and get over your cuckold mentality.
>>
Non-American here.

Realistically, what happens if I don't ever tip for anything?
>>
>>38122266
If you're here for a visit, absolutely nothing because you probably won't ever go back to the same place twice.
>>
>>38120262
Haha. Remember that next time you order take out.
>>
>>38122222
>he thinks he has reading comprehension skills
At no point, in this entire thread, have I ever demanded that people "tip you." You're demanding they tip others, but you're still demanding.

You're a disgrace to all of mankind.
>>
>>38122302
Do people make an absolute fuss if you don't tip at the very end? Like are they ever prone to comment and call you a cunt?
>>
>>38122383
No. They can lose their job. You could lie and they'll most likely get fucked unless they're friends with their manager. At worst they may give you the stink eye or someshit.
>>
>>38122243
They don't get paid $3 an hour. Their employer pays them $3 an hour, but with tips, they make minimum wage per hour. If waitresses had it as hard as you think they do, no one would take the job, but they keep the fucking jobs because they make enough on tips and it's not going to make a difference if I tip or not if other people already do it. They're surviving, they're fine, you're arguing for the side of privileged people. Did you know in other countries children make as much as 25 cents an hour to make shoes?

Yet here you are, defending Stacy because god forbid I don't contribute a dollar or two so that she can spend it on bullshit.
>>
>>38122266
Cucks will try and insult you online. That's literally it. Life goes on.
>>38122302
I never tip and I go to the same place twice. I don't care.
>>
>>38122263

>I have no real point to counter him with
>I'll just call him a cuck, that'll show him

You lost faggot. You can't actually justify your mentality. Just acknowledge that you're a selfish asshole and move on, kike.
>>
>>38122420

Haha holy shit you are such a deluded faggot. The reason it seems like I'm "demanding tips" and why everyone thinks I'm a server is because my wife as a server at a restaurant for years. She earned, at her highest point, 600 dollars in one week. On average it was HALF of that, because every dumbfuck thinks like you do "oh others are tipping, I shouldn't have to."

We were also raising two children, I was going to school full time, and that $300 per week she earned was not spent on "bullshit" you selfish kike, it was spent on school clothes, school supplies, food. We're in a better place now, but holy fuck. You have absolutely NO fucking clue what you're talking about. You're a sheltered, deluded autist with middle-class parents and you've never had to work for anything in your entire fucking life.
>>
>>38119983
I hate tipping too.
Waiters and waitresses already make an horly wage for the work they are doing.
I dont care if its rude or not, going out to eat is already expensive enough goddamnit.
Fuck normies who force the fucking tipping meme, its your fault you work a shitty min wage job then you cuck, you arent entitled to my fucking money just because you brought me the food i paid for.
>>
>>38122469
you're retarded lmao. how deluded do you have to be to truly see no problem with tipping culture. neuter yourself.
>>
>>38122607
This. A decent meal costs $20 at least and eating out is a privilege for me.
>>
>>38120355
if the employee doesn't make more than minimum wage with their tips they get fired because a person not earning tips is shitty at their job and the customers hate them
>>
I don't know why waiters complain. It's a pretty comfy job, especially if you compare it to other typical low wagecuck jobs like retail or fast food. It's only "bad" when traffic is slow. And that's only because you're not doing anything and you feel like you're wasting your time. It's not hard to make at least $10/hr in tips if you serve multiple tables. I've worked many <$10/hr jobs. Being a waiter is by far one of the easiests and most rewarding if you're not a sperg and get lucky in tips. And by lucky in tips, I mean get people that tip like $3-5, which isn't that rare.
>>
>>38122607
they make less than minimum wage. your tips are supposed to bring them up to minimum wage. i'd like to see you live off $3.75/hour
>>
>>38122619

>Seeing something wrong with tipping culture is the same as being an asshole

You don't like it, write your congressman to change local, state and federal laws so that servers don't have to depend on tips

What you don't do and what doesn't fix the problem at all is act like a selfish, self-righteous twat because you don't feel like you should have to shell out a whopping 1-5 dollars, instead opting to feel ENTITLED to their service.

TLDR fuck you kike.
>>
>>38122664
I dont fucking care, i work my ass off too.
If they can only work a waiting job and nothing else then thats just too bad.
>>
America, the only place where customers pay the employees and we also still don't use the metric system. Stay mad that people don't glorify your job anymore of moving food from one place to another.
>>
>>38122680
then i hope you like eating feces and broken glass in your food because thats a real thing when people remember you as a no-tipper
>>
I always tip 20%!
Why would I go to a restaurant with lousy service, or go anyplace at all that was somehow detrimental to me?
>>
File: 1492486632033.jpg (23KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1492486632033.jpg
23KB, 250x418px
>>38122551
Fucking retard, lmao. She's STILL earning minimum wage. If she was working full time that equates to 8(40) = 320 a week.
Take your dumbass back to college.

>having a wife
>having kids
Normiescum shitrag needs to leave. You should have waited to be financial stable before cumming inside of her. For fucksake it's easier than ever to hold off children, anyone that gets pregnant these days is through mere stupidity or planning. You chose the former. You're literally whitetrash.
>>
>>38122698
Again, eating out is already expensive enough.
I make food myself most of the time.

Anyone who cant cook their own full meals is an inbred pussy thats forced to pay someone to give him his plate of big boy food.
>>
File: IMG_3969.jpg (62KB, 734x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3969.jpg
62KB, 734x1110px
>>38122665
>feeling entitled to what I'm supposed to get

the difference between me and the tip wanter is that I've come to a place that REQUIRES that you give me service, and if you don't, you're doing something wrong.

The tip wanter on the other hand, isn't REQUIRED a tip. you're retarded.

lmao

no one is asking for top notch service. give me my drink, give me my food, and I'm fine.
>>
>>38122698
Further more, anyone who puts shit in my food is getting fired.
No ifs ands or buts, that manager is gonna hear it.
But in the real world, no one is petty enough to throw broken glass in anothers food.
You are the exception.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px)
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>American tipping culture
>hurr I can't support my 4 kids with this job every retard can do, that requires literally 0 skills at all

Why do people buy into this crap? Why are waiters so entitled, despite their retarded career choices?
>>
>order 100$
>tip 15% or 15$
>order 15 dollar
>tip 15% or 2.25
>same amount of work

really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>38120363
Then why the fuck do we tell people they're pieces of shit for not paying what the employer is required by law to pay?
>>
>>38119983
Tipping is bullshit and they know it, whites are just too cowardly to act on it.
>>
Paying employees is the employer's job, not mine.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>38119983

I tip 20% because I don't want my food fucked with the next time I go to that restaurant and my pizza arrives 5-7 minutes early when I tip alot.

Pic related, it's my face when customers think 15% is too much
>>
>>38121748
I don't see you saying this to your boss pussy
>>
>>38122607

>Waiters and waitresses already make an horly wage for the work they are doing.

When i worked at a restaurant, they servers were getting $2.13/hr. You stupid cunt.
>>
>>38124224
Great. And if you didnt make state level minimum wage from your tips the employer is supposed to pay up the difference

If you got scammed thats your own fault faggot
>>
>>38124224
If you do not get enough tips to make minimum wage, your employer has to make up the difference. Don't get mad at customers because they don't want to help your employer break the law
>>
American tip culture is retarded. I don't blame blacks for not tipping entitled fucks

It's their faults for choosing a shitty waiting job instead of actually getting a real job.
>>
>>38122729

I'm 40. Thanks for proving that you're a NEETbux autist who doesn't actually understand what hard work is and should promptly shut the fuck up.

>>38122732

Yeah, good on you if that's all you expect. The problem is is that motherfuckers run waiters/waitresses ragged constantly flagging them down to bitch and moan or order more fucking food, and generally act like pieces of entitled shit. If you're so minimalist as to only expect your food and drink delivered and never expect exceptional service while simultaneously being a cheapass, good on you. But you're a minority.
>>
>>38124496
>40
>still not being financially stable
So you're a failure.
>>
>>38122040
>Hey_White_Boi.webm
>not Hey_Jew_Boi.webm
hmmmm
>>
>>38124125

Because I'm not a server you fucking retard? How would you know what I say to my boss? How do you know I have a boss? You're making a lot of assumptions with zero payoff. It's almost like you had absolutely nothing productive or witty to say. Possibly because your mental capacity is on par with a 12 year old child?
>>
>>38124496
>40 with no stable income
Pathetic.
>>
>>38124515

Lack of reading comprehension strikes again. Or maybe you're just so desperate to come off as witty that you "really one upped" me that you're completely ignoring things I've previously stated? If you really lack basic reading comprehension, let me explain it for you: About 12 years ago, I was putting myself through school working 30 hours per week. My wife was putting in around 35 as a server at a medium-priced restaurant. I have long since completed my studies in Biochemical Engineering and make more in 3 months than you do in a year. The hilarity of it is that you describe others as "entitled" while you most likely leech off of society and contribute absolutely nothing. At least those "dumb, entitled servers" actually have jobs you worthless sack.
>>
>>38124552

Read:
>>38124669

And put a sock in it, NEET.
>>
American tipping culture is retarded
>>
>>38124669
Not arguing, but what would your job be?
Why do you come here as well if you seem well off with a wife and 2 kids?
>>
>>38124669
K E K
You sure I'm the one that lacks reading comprehension, buddyboy? I told you it was stupid to have kids while you're not financially stable, and you responded with "I'm 40" I'm talking about the past, not the present, you dumb sack of shit. Either way, you were still having children before having a stable income. My point still stands. You're also married, and that's the dumbest thing a man can do you fucking cuck.

40 - 12 = 28. So you were 28, almost 30, without a stable job, but you had the brilliant idea to bust a load into your wife. She sounds like a charm. Doesn't even have an educational background to earn a living, but decided to become a waitress and then complain about her salary. You're both retards and it should be prohibited for people like you to reproduce.

>>38124863
He's lying. People like that don't browse this board, he just needs to make up an argument because he didn't want to look stupid. I'm willing to bet he's a loser wagie coming here to vent.
>>
File: 1498836007974.jpg (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498836007974.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
>>38120262
>I never tip these plebs, I work too hard earning my NEETbux
>earning my NEETbux
You're literally taking money from their salary to support your unproductive existence and yet you can't even throw 2 dollars their way?

Fucking niggers.
>>
>>38124082
Delivery driver here. I log all the non-tipping customers and if I ever end up taking two or more deliveries at a time the non-tipper always gets their food dead last.
>>
As a taxicab driver, I have almost never been tipped by a nigger, in thousands of cab rides I can think of only two, and there were hundreds of them that spoke kindly with me during the ride. They are stupid and mean is my determination. All you have to do is watch the way this niggers interact with their children in public. They don't blow their babies noses, they order them around and yank them out of the car. I have never given a ride to a family from the ghetto that wasn't extremely disfunctional. Theyre downright rude stupid dishonest thieving crazy assholes imo. Keep in mind I've given rides to just as many whites and only one of them acted like these animals, and he was a wigger, so there you go.
>>
>>38124930
Are you this gullible my man?
>>
>>38125005
How would you feel about Uber and Lyft?
>>
>>38120304
In California, servers make minimum wage plus tips.
>>
>>38124928

Whatever you say buddyboy. I never said we weren't financially stable, but we definitely weren't living like we are now.

Oh yeah, and my wife is still pretty hot, eight years younger than me. I live a great life. Meanwhile you're either a NEETbux faggot or a literal wagie going absolutely nowhere in life.

>>38124863

I've been coming to 4chan for 12 years. The wife and myself are OG /b/tards who trolled Habbo Hotel for the lulz.

As to your other question, I work with algae. This can fill you in pretty well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biofuel_from_algae
>>
>>38125024
You mean as far as driving for them? No way, they make way less then regular cabs unless youre in the actual city or at an airport. Plus those types of services give me the scent of a jew rat and I'm usually right, no need investigating, I'm sure there's a jew on top, I just don't feel like going over to Wikipedia to prove what I can already sense atm.
>>
>>38119983
Because they're niggers and my nigger's nigger made a nigger. I hate when niggers nigger their niggers. Don't they understand that niggers are supposed to only nigger in a nigger's nigger?
>>
>>38125118
No shit there's a Jew on top.
Would you guys have to lower your prices at all because of them? Guy who took me on a 40 minute ride the other day cost me 6 cents.
Im just worried with shit like that since the riders seem to do it more out of their free time than for an actual occupation. It also costs less and you can tell exactly what time the Uber would be there.
I mean Im not in 5at line so I might sound like a dumbass, but that would seem to be fucking with your job a bit. The same thing apparently might happen with deliveries as well since there's a service for someone to pick up groceries and deliver it to someone's house.
>>
>>38122222
You don`t need tips, bro, you can just sell your salt.
>>
File: 1498948977923.jpg (75KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498948977923.jpg
75KB, 768x768px
>>38124993
Sure showed me there, wagie. I can't stand being high and watching cartoons for those five extra minutes while you trot around on your shitty bike.
>>
>>38125095
>32 y/o wife
She already hit the wall.
>>
>>38125213
Well I can't give away too much info, but I assure you, as those valid points, but for my company in my area, they are not. And cab companies that go the extra mile with there services deserve the customers they get.
Great cab companies may be hard to find but maybe not for long, as cab company owners across the country stop being complacent and actually try to grow.
>>
>>38124993
Because having my food arrive 20-30mins later kills me; stay mad faggot hahahaha
>>
File: 1497185260677.jpg (121KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497185260677.jpg
121KB, 1024x1024px
>>38125627
So you're saying you want to be killed?
>>
File: IMG_0833.jpg (100KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0833.jpg
100KB, 454x340px
>>38119983
Its another "oy vey you better pay these peoples wages or you're a bad person" thread
>>
Servers and waiters are literally subhuman trash. Even if they get paid below minimun wage, that's still a lot more than they deserve. A retarded monkey could literally do their job better. Anyone who has so little self-respect that they degrade themselves into those jobs doesn't deserve sympathy, let alone even more money.
>>
>>38120262
If you're too poor to tip, you're too poor to eat out. Stay home and cook your own food.
>>
>>38124993
That's cool, I can just call in and complain to your employers about it and make you deliver me new food for no tips again.
>>
>>38125787
My cousin works as a waiter, smokes weed, and bangs chicks. While I'm a shut-in university student. Who do you think is the bigger loser?
>>
>>38125816
you for thinking that drugs and casual sex make someone better
>>
>>38125816
Depends, what was your major?

Origirigi
>>
>>38125842
I'm a loser in a myriad of ways anon.
>>38125856
Computer Science pls no bully
>>
you ever seen a black waitress?
>>
File: 1435353910636.jpg (130KB, 766x864px) Image search: [Google]
1435353910636.jpg
130KB, 766x864px
>neetie comes to the restaurant where I work every day and doesn't tip
>start spitting in his tendie basket
>>
>>38125336

>I have nothing worth saying so I'll shittalk your wife instead

She's hot. 5'1", 93 lbs, freckles, dark red hair and green eyes with a sexy little body. I fuck her every night. You can screech about how she's a roastie all you want but she's a fine woman mentally and physically, is a wonderful mother and is redpilled on the JQ and the negro. You will never have something like this. Stay mad and stay jelly, faggot. I have some algal cells to fuck around with. Anon out.
>>
>>38125939
I can tell you're really secure about your wife's age and appearance because you defended it in a post on an anime imageboard in a reply to a 45 minute old post
>>
>>38125810

Eventually they will no longer 'deliver to your area' so good luck with that chump
>>
File: 304_Aron_Shiny.png (217KB, 796x758px) Image search: [Google]
304_Aron_Shiny.png
217KB, 796x758px
I tipped 3 dollars yesterday for pizza that took 58 minutes to get here. I live less than 13 minutes away from the Pizza place.

I should have given him only 1 dollar. Fuck that guy. Would have cost me 16 dollars but delivery fee and tip put me at 23 dollars. What an idiot

Also does anyone have a shiny aron they could trade me Im in oras? Ive been tryimg to catch one for the last four days using sweet scent and fucker just one appear.
>>
>>38125960

Defended? Hahaha. I was outright bragging. Let's face facts here: at least you and a conservatively estimated 65% of this board dreams of having what I have. Instead you will die alone.
>>
>>38125939
So she's some old racist bitch that gives me the stink eye around her?
Fuck that cunt.
>>
File: 1428488021406.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1428488021406.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>38120285
>When you order takeout and they still ask if you want to tip and you say no
>>
>>38125878
Then you were most likely a idiot who skipped class and didn't do your coursework. I know comp sci majors who put in little effort but were somewhat competent with their stuff and they still had jobs lined up before grad
>>
>>38125997
Don't tip that fuck. 30 minutes or it's free is the rule anon.
>>
File: 1488866257273.jpg (130KB, 775x775px) Image search: [Google]
1488866257273.jpg
130KB, 775x775px
>>38119983
Autists on here lose their shit over tipping, but the fact of the matter is that it's a social contract thing in the U.S. and if you don't tip 15-20% on sit-down type service, then you are an asshole.

It's a shame that the majority of black people don't tip or tip poorly. I'm sure there are plenty of good black people out there who are working to be a counterexample to that stereotype.

Part of why people don't tip is that they've usually already left when the server goes to see the tip, so it's kind of a secret transaction for which they cannot be held accountable. However, technology is moving towards servers bringing the card scanner tableside and having you enter the tip in front of them, so maybe non-tippers will actually start tipping now that they'll have to face the server.

Finally, the whole system is fucked. Customers should not be the ones in charge of rewarding or punishing servers for their performance, that should be the manager's job. The fact that states pay sub-minimum wage for service jobs, too, is fucked, because then servers make pennies if their restaurant has a slow night or if people are being stingy pricks. A lot of restaurants in the U.S. are moving towards abolishing tips, which is a step forward. That is, not only is the server's wage included in the price of food, but they actually will not accept tips at these restaurants.
>>
>>38121455
They do if your tips dont outweight minimum wage. They dont tell people this because you work harder if you think your entire livelihood hinges on the courtesy of others so you give better service.
>>
>>38125977
Been doing it for a long time with no repercussions anon. Keep tipslaving kek
>>
>>38126014
Are you retarded? I didn't say I'm having trouble finding a job. I said I'm a loser.
>>
>>38126002
>h-hhahaha I was BRAGGING!!
>>
Went out last night with my buddy, I paid since he got us for lunch on Friday.

Bill was about $30, I tipped the waitress $10, because she was perfect for me.

Soft spoke, courteous, didn't make any mistakes, didn't try to make conversation with us, didn't come by the table too often. Didn't leave me waiting for anything.

Honestly, the thing that hurts waiters getting a decent tip from me the most is if they try to be too friendly. I had one douche sit down in a chair with us while he took our order, there was no tip for him, I hope he watches everyone he loves die a slow painful death and they blame him for it.
>>
>>38126057
Maybe that's your problem then anon; wipe the Cheeto crust off your taint and hit the gym you fucking faggot.
>>
>>38126141
What a great father right here.
Brags about shit that may or may not be true on a forum to others that may or may not be bots
Racist against black people and the Jewish community
Dosen't understand why someone would feel like a loser, thinking it could mean no job or that he's unfit
Can't wait for the schools to fix the fuck up you did raising your kids
>>
>>38122665

In my state tipped employees are required to earn minimum wage in addition to tips. Tipping culture remains exactly the same, and they are just as bitchy about their tips.

I just moved here so I keep forgetting, but I really need to adjust my tips downward.

I have no problem with wait staff getting decent pay, but its a minimum skill job, they shouldn't be earning a ton of money.
>>
>>38125939
Post her photo or you're a lying son of a bitch.
>>
>>38125939
>Anon out.
cringe
>>
Nigger neet here, in canada, tipping int that big of a deal where I am. Back in jamaica, it's almost nonexistent. Personally I think its fucking stupid that we pay waiters pretty much double salaries because you want to fuck them. If I had the money to tip whenever i wanted I'd walk the fuck straight to the back of the kitchen and tip the nigga who blessed me by making my food. Not a bitch that knows how to ask basic questions, smile, walk and not drop food.
>>
>>38126247
Damn goy, biting the bait this hard.
Thanks for the keks
On the real though, if you have a problem (self esteem etc.) our last bet is seeking advice on a Nigerian Ponzi Scheming board. Talk to a friend of you have any; or bluntly evaluate your problem and work on what you can and accept what can't
>>
>>38126293
>pretty much double salaries
mong
>>
>>38126381
Truth be told i have no fucking idea what the average tipped waiter makes in tips. But i have heard stories of spoiled bitches complaining like they are entitled to making money based on someone elses generosity.
>>
File: 1496295865762m.jpg (72KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
1496295865762m.jpg
72KB, 1024x568px
>>38119983
I tip when I feel like it. If the service is average or poor, your not getting a tip. If the service is good than you've earned your extra shackles. Simple as that.
>>
>>38126293
Most establishments share tips evenly, no matter who you give your tip too.
>>
>>38126033
>this pathetic blog post
>>
I have yet to hear a solid defense for tipping. Why do one set of minimum wage earners deserve supplementary income at my expense while others do not?
>>
>>38126558
I'm not blogposting, friend. I was describing the tipping situation in the country.
>>
File: 1497938730564.jpg (15KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
1497938730564.jpg
15KB, 600x492px
>>38126560
THIS. Please, someone answer this man's quetion!
>>
>>38126560
No one ever has a solid defense for tipping. Its all about getting people to feel sorry for people who cant get a better job for whatever reason
>>
>>38126560
>>38126699
They don't earn minimum wage.
>>
>>38126970
That's their problem, they can go look for a job that does pay min wage.
>>
>>38119983
you ever wonder why expensive restaurants with good clientele have great service while cheap places with bad clientele have bad/no service
>>
>>38126560
>>38126970
>>38126978

They earn less than minimum wage, but the have the chance to earn more. Its a gamble.

I'm suprised this board isn't more supportive of it. You actually can earn more by working harder and better. At a grocery store, you can work your ass off all day and you earn the same as if you slacked off and spent most of the day playing on your phone.

Waiting/Tipping is a pretty abused system though, maybe that's why r9k hates it. I have a step-sister that is blonde, pretty and busty, she works at a higher-end restruant ($30-60 entrees) and she can earn $300+ dollars a night. For about 6 hours worth of work.

As a guy, even if I was attractive, I doubt I'd earn half that.
>>
>>38120393
Not that easy. Also jaywalking is illegal
>>
>>38127090
Good for them if they can make good money off it. Its dumb as shit when faggots try to guilt trip people into paying more tips just because some waiters cannot make ends meet though.
>>
>>38127151
>guilt trip
most people aren't sociopaths or jews and don't have an issue with tipping
>>
>>38127176
Thanks for proving my point lel
>>
>>38121764
But your daddy don't tip tybob
>>
Servers hate having black people, Mexicans, and Indians as customers and will generally give them worse service than they would to anyone else because they already know they're not getting tipped.

Source: I work in a restaurant. No, I am not a server.
>>
>>38126970
In the US, they do. Employer must make up the difference if they do not reach minimum wage via tipping
>>
JUST GET A JOB AND INCREASE YOUR INCOME

JUST SHAKE THE MANAGER'S HAND AND LOOK HIM IN THE EYES.
>>
>>38127628
>if they do not reach minimum wage via tipping
can you fucking read the reply chain before posting please

the original guy was saying he does not want to give minimum wage employees "supplemental income". the point is that without tips they are not making minimum wage.
>>
>>38127365
This is correct.

Source: I am a server.
>>
>>38119983
Because niggers are stupid apes with no sense of decorum.
>>
>>38127687
Without tips, they still make minimum wage, you idiot. If a server got zero tips, the employer must pay them minimum wage.
>>
>>38119983

>employer does not pay
>still work for him
>never punish the behavior
>rob honest people to promote undercutting

You're fools and your country is shit. No wonder the world is so full of evil, you basically punish everything good with your cowardice and indecisiveness.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (11KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
11KB, 203x249px
>>38127176

Strawman and faggot sitting on a tree.
>>
>>38127783
>If a server got zero tips, the employer must pay them minimum wage.

Or he can fire them and get someone else whos happy to earn less
>>
>>38127848
If someone is willing to be taken advantage of and deny their rightful compensation, that is their issue.
>>
>>38127783
>this old meme

Only autists that have never held a service job would ever say this. Could anyone even imagine telling their boss, likely the business owner, "hey, I didn't get tipped very much this week, and overall I made less than minimum wage, so you're going to have to cut a check to make up the difference. What? No my service is great, I have no idea why I'm not getting tipped! Can I prove how much I got tipped? No you'll have to trust me.
>>
why should i tip apart from it being the "right" thing to do?
>>
>>38127929

It also never happens because wait staff make SO far over minimum wage on average that even if half their customers stiffed them they would still make over. But that doesn't fit the "oh poor me, I dont even make minimum wage I need your tips" narrative.
>>
>boss cucks wagies out of a livable wage
>forces them to live off customer pity
>wagies get angry when customers don't give them money for doing a job theyre already being paid to do
yanks everyone.
>>
Simple, niggers live a life very different from the white man. Their life is all about being in debt and paying a FUCK TON of money for incredibly expensive things that says to everyone else "Hey everyone, I'm doing well. Look at me with me nice things." Similar to take out, take out is another sign of wealth to them because that means that they can pay someone to make their meal for them and bring it to them. But the reality is, they cannot fucking afford it, and see the extra 3 dollars as something else they can spend it on to boast their wealth. They don't get the concept of giving people tips was what a wealthy person once did who pitied the poor low wage working man, it's "lol why am I gonna give someone else money when I can use it on myself to seem richer to everyone else?" So yeah. That's why niggers don't tip, they are basic apes trying to show everyone else that they have monetary value while hiding the fact that all their credit cards are maxed out and their income is the same as the 3 dollar an hour people that they mock openly on social media.
>>
File: 09 - IqNN2Hq.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
09 - IqNN2Hq.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
>>38120393

oh ok and have fun not having a job at any place in town once word gets out about it. fucking retard.
>>
File: 1495825192500.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495825192500.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>Expected to give tips
>End up not going anywhere and learning to cook instead, ordering everything to a InPost machine and basically never receiving any services
I'm a lost cause by now. Thanks tips.
>>
>>38127293
My dad is white and tips the most.
>>
>>38127929
And HOW THE FUCK IS THIS THE CUSTOMERS PROBLEM AGAIN?
>>
>>38130052

The more I see on the internet the more I realise white people in the 1800's were right. Niggers really are primitive savages far below the white man in every respect.

>inb4 muh dick

Sure you might get a Neil Degrasse Tyson every now and then but for every one of him there's ten million Dindu Nuffins.
>>
my roommates are both white neets and whenever we go to a restaurant they never tip. one if them is on govt. disability and has money to burn, but i always end up covering it for him.
>>
>>38119983
You white people shouldn't be tipping either.
>>
>>38130850
I mean this is why they are still living in mud huts. I mean shit, even the savages in india are being put to slave labor and they can't learn to poop in a toilet and they have people openly defending these actions as a sign of their heritage and culture.
>>
Lmao his wage is a number generator with a bias to 0s and 5s.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.