[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depression starts again, greentext

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

hey robots, this just happened

>be me
>girl i've been in love with for 11 months and i are still talking
>she actually starts feeling things for me
>she is asexual, i still love her so much though
>literally the woman i'd spend the rest of my life with
>yesterday, she makes a bad joke and i follow through to compensate
>the joke goes way too far, and i try to get back at it with a question. she said that it'd be worse if this was all a lie
>she hasn't slept all night
>i haven't either.
>i sent her a voice message of me talking 30 minutes about our history and how much i love her
>it hasn't influenced her, she still feels like shit
>i've tried everything, she says she'll probably be gone from my life

yes, it's that bad.
i don't know what to do, please help.
should i an hero on cam?
>>
bitches ain't shit my man, if she can't take a joke you would have fucked it up at some point anyway. Better for it to be now than later.
>>
>>38120013
man that's 11 months down the fucking drain

i love her so much, i can't just do this. it's sadly not this easy..
>>
>>38120098
harden the fuck up, you're not the first person to piss their life away working a bad angle and you won't be the last. You can keep scrambling to reconcile but things will never really be the same again, and you'll have to live with the sword of Damocles over your head that she'll flake again when next you hit her too close to home
>>
>>38120132
thanks, good point.

that actually made me feel better
>>
What joke was it anyway? Should be something extreme if it ended up that bad.
>>
>>38120221

it was about cheating (but it was a year before i met her, so i don't know why it would impact her THAT much)

i haven't been or flirted with any other woman since i met her.
we just snap so well and have been through a lot, this is definitely not how i want it to end.

i don't want it to end at all.
>>
>>38120284
I guess she just took it too seriously. I hope she'll forget about it since you will prove you aren't going to cheat. But I still kind of think that it was a complete douchebag move of her to be so offended by a joke especially since you apologized. Ah, well. Good luck, man.
>>
>>38120284
once a cheater always a cheater, she probably just doesn't want to get burned. She isn't upset by the joke but by your character
>>
>>38120402

i know what you mean, but as i think i have mentioned it above it was JUST A JOKE. i have never actually cheated. i said it because she said it, both being actual lies. i panicked when she said it'd be worse if i didn't cheat because then this would all be a lie. so i had to just keep going with it.
>>
>>38120538
ooooooohhh, oooohh ok, yeah I was unclear on that after you brought up the topic. If it was just a joke/roleplay scenario that she started to take seriously and would rather believe that you are a cheating scumbag over that you "lied" to her, then fuck her my man. That is a shallow, joyless, get off my dick already move on her part. She is probably mentally dull, but who knows, maybe she just never conceptualized that you would lie to her at all, let alone for recreation, despite the fact that she's undoubtedly lied to you about a ton of shit herself.

Sorry my man, such are the petty dramas of immature courtship
>>
>>38120669

thanks man, this is helping me. keep it up.
>>
what was her bad joke?

if it started with knock knock then you may have gone a little AWOL by making claims of having cucked your previous gf.... but come on now, if she's saying she's probably out of your life it isn't for certain.

Now I am going to stick to position that this is a unexpected boon for you, but given how touchy she is about deception it is possible that maybe she got cheated on or her dad fucked around on her mom and she just got triggered by it and you could persuade her when she settles down a bit... but, again it is irrational behavior so it'll likely remain a tripping point going forward for better or worse. Either way if you do want to continue to try and work things out, the 30 minute soliloquy or 5 page email isn't going to be the way to do it. If you've been together for 11 months she isn't going to drop you over night, so just badger your way back into her location and re-explain what you were doing was a joke scenario and not a lie and that she should be able to tell when you're joking so you thought she was in on it and she is really the one to blame here fucking bitch
>>
>>38120817

lmao the last part. thanks a lot man, i will follow your advice
>>
You said she was asexual anon so that means you are wasting time since she isn't sexually into you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.