[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT things that make your blood boil >put me in the screencap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1484771150769.jpg (10KB, 280x264px) Image search: [Google]
1484771150769.jpg
10KB, 280x264px
ITT things that make your blood boil

>put me in the screencap
>>
>>38119528
when im in a pot on fire like a lobster.

no but rly i rly hate some disfunctions on pc, like its slow or theres some ad or shit like that, i fucing hate it.
>>
File: Crystal_Brute_Sprite.png (2KB, 152x224px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_Brute_Sprite.png
2KB, 152x224px
chores after chores, like replacing the garbage bag after taking out the trash. or winding up the cord after vacuuming
>>
>>38119528
I really hate that I can't feel anything
>>
>>38119528
well at least remember to put me in the screencap for this one anonkun
>>
File: pooh-bother.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
pooh-bother.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>anime website
>you're not a real X if/unless you Y
overusing memewords like "cringe", "cuck", or "reddit"
annoying little faggots getting into your business
annoying little faggots singing to their normie songs and making their already bland music worse
>just be yourself bro
>I PM'd you the fix
>>
>>38119528
vague replies to straightforward questions and passive aggressive bullshit boil my blood. particularly in the context of a long distance relationship that has been becoming unbearable more days than not.
>>
>>38119528
Avoiding responsibility for your life.
>If i'm not model-tier looking guy, i'm disabled.
>>
>>38119528
Cis scum.
Those assholes think they have a hard life despite having no identity problems.
>>
>>38119528
"You're not a real robot if you're _____"
"Robots can't be _____"
It's lies.
Reee.
>>
>>38119966
that's just what a normie would say

bake em away, toys
>>
>>38119886
What is taking responsibility of life? Becoming another piece of meat who has to ditch their dreams for the familiar banal road of degrees and jobs because their face didn't look right? It only makes your blood boil because it's the fucking truth, faggot.
>>
>>38119966
I bet you think you're a robot despite being unvirgin
>>
>>38119528

"Even though I have no job, no money, no qualities, no hygiene, no social life and a shit personality, woman are obligated to date me and are whores if they dont do so."
>>
>>38120023
>it's the fucking truth
>boo hoo i'm 4/10 and i have crippling depression guise xD
>>
>>38120030
I am a virgin though.
And I was referring to those who say "straight people can't be robots" and "____ race cant' be robots".
>>
>>38119923
You don't have a hard life because you have identity problems sweetie. People living in the dark ages dealing with the Black Plague had problems. People living in countries torn by civil wars and roaming death squads have problems. Gays in old Russia being jailed by their government because their neighbor saw them kissing another man have problems. The only person you're in danger of being killed by for your identity issues are yourself. Sorry, try again next time honey. ;^)
>>
>>38120125
Imagine hating being in your body.
Imprisoned in this male flesh.
It's actually like being in prison except you can't be let out of it.
I hate being a boy.
>>
>insults you subtly
>you insult them better
"ad hominem"
>>
>>38119854
>I PM'd you the fix
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>38120212
>waaaagh even though America lets me be any gender I want and in some states (more to follow) have that actually reflect on my ID and driver's license, I still have all these mental issues and my brain hurts owwieeeee~
Are you in any physical danger from this besides being a weak bitch and killing yourself? You don't know what real hardship is. You've just convinced yourself that your life is harder than everyone else's.
>>
File: 1388815321293.gif (1015KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1388815321293.gif
1015KB, 200x150px
>>38119528
Newfags who enter threads they don't like and try to force other anons to conform to his world views. I don't know what pisses me off more, the fact that they're so new that they actually think their whinning will work, or the fact that they have the audacity to try and impose their shit normalfag standards on us in the first place.
>>
>kys
>normie
>ree
"kys" annoys me the most. People railed against it, when whatever fucking culture, tumblr, facebook, I don't know, started using it here. The type who watch Filthy Frank and idubbz and others. I only know those 2 because you dumb fucks bring that here. But now nobody speaks against kys.
>>
>>38119854
people that complain about anime on 4chan are literally retards
>>
File: IMG_2772.jpg (74KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2772.jpg
74KB, 499x499px
>>38119528
>you're gonna change your mind about getting married
>sex is actually very fun
>the girls will just love you
Normalfags need to be gassed
>>
>be me

Of course you're you you fucking moron, hate it when you dumb faggots start you stories like this.

WHO ELSE WOULD YOU BE
>>
File: baybacktem.png (80KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
baybacktem.png
80KB, 1024x749px
>When some cunts get life handed on a silver platter and then attempt suicide despite everything they have

I have fucking nothing and yet I still would not off myself
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.