[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancer on /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1498845341176.png (313KB, 612x602px) Image search: [Google]
1498845341176.png
313KB, 612x602px
>makes bbc threads, willie threads, boipussy threads, lewd posting thread, trap threads
>"OMFG COOOCCCK SMELLS SO GOOD ;)"
>"Fist my boipussy"
>"Give me headpats and tell me I'm a good trap"
>ahegao face.jpeg
>floods the board with lewdposting and shitty threads
>spend most of the time talking about sucking cock to the point where it's become your main hobby
And you wonder why we hate fags?
>>
>hi, femanon here :)
>tfw no gf why live ;w;
>reminder that if you do x, you shouldn't post on this board
>/pol/fagging
Reminder to all that /r9k/ used to be the originality board
>>
>>38119264
yeah because talking about /boipussy/ 24/7 is original and creative content
Youre not doing anything but having a lewd fucking circle jerk
>>
>>38119264
Femanon here. Why are you so hostile to females, are you a virgin? Or maybe you have a small penis that can't please a woman?
>>
>>38119511
Cancer tier bait
>>
>>38119511
Not that guy, but the anti femanon attitude on here stems from the women who go out of their way to announce that they are females for no reason other than to garner attention, which leads to beta orbiting faggots who spam this board with their bullshit
>>
>>38119511
we are hostile to you because you live on easy mode and get free attention for having a pussy rather than quality posts
>>
>>38119547
I'll take the trap threads over that shit t b h and I'm straight.
Lmao but the beta orbiter threads are good to spam woman hate for keks
>>
>>38119636
Go away. Flaming homosexuals like you are ruining this board.
>>
>>38119547
Exactly this, at this point I'm just going to assume the majority of femanon threads here have to be bait...or women truly are that cringey and obliviously vain.
I suppose there's logic to support both desu
>>
>>38119622
Free attention? Yeah, being called whore and cancer. It's, like, the attention I want.

Easy mode? Try talking about it after you were date raped by some fuckboy.
>>
are you aware that /bant/ is laughing their ass off right now
>>
>>38119804
>It's, like, the attention I want.
its the attention you deserve because you don't even have to point out your gender to post.

You could just make fucking quality posts and earn your (you)s

>going on dates and putting yourself in a position where you get drunk with strange men
Poor decision making.
>>
>>38119696
>flaming homosexuals

Good projection there buddy, I've never liked gay threads, but I'd rather see the Orbiter threads go first.
>>
>>38119221
>And you wonder why we hate fags?
People will hate other people, regardless of anything. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>38119962
Gays are asking to be hated. They are so obnoxious.
>>
>>38119962
Are you from reddit?
i think you're from reddit
>>
>>38119221
Yes, cuck threads are perfectly good and not cancer

sage, op. all the fields
>>
>>38120028
cuck threads are uncommon nowadays
>>
>>38120061
Jidf on vacation
>>
>>38120074
they really are when you compare them to bbc threads, and trap posting.
>>
>>38120061
There's at least one cuck thread on /b/ and a "masked" one on /r9k/
but yeah, are not common here, i admit it.

4chan began to be shit some years ago. Who, continuosly, can post banana on ylyl every fucking day? FOR YEARS wtf
>>
Stop making these gay ass homohate threads. Why don't you closet fags call it for what it really is. These threads are some sicko form of therapy because you homohating closet cases use your hate as a last defense from being who you really are. Full blown homosexuals. Thats right, all this hate is just a way of you not living your life as you should. Sucking cock! If you come out of the closet then you can live as you were meant to live. Maybe then you wouldn't be so hateful all the time because you are living true to yourself. Peace out! and remember. Hating is for faggots!
>>
>>38120222
Thread is for cancer on /r9k/, faggots or not

it's really time to do something.
>>
>>38120222
I'm okay with fapping to men but i just dont' want to fuck or have relationships with them.
I like dick but being with a dude is too strange.
This really isn't about homosexuality.

it's about overt gayness and low quality posting.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.