[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you become a cuck yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: cuck83.jpg (425KB, 1238x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cuck83.jpg
425KB, 1238x1920px
Why haven't you become a cuck yet?
>>
Unlike you, I am not a total faggot.
>>
>>38118276
Firstly because becoming a cuck requires a gf to begin with.
Secondly, if I had a gf I'd make a proper effort to keep her, and treat her right so she doesn't cheat.
>>
I am. It's one of the many things I do for no real reason but because it hurts. She rests my head on her lap and sings to me after he leaves. I usually cry during this part.
>>
>>38118276

not my kind of thing, this. What really makes me think is the fact that there are actual human beings with big dicks like this, i mean, it makes competition a lot harder
>>
>>38118285
Nah, we tend to be bi, so we are only half faggot.

>>38118321
That being said, if you caught your gf sucking off some really hot guy with a nice big dick, would you be turned on?
>>
>>38118330
Instead of competing, why dont you just submit to a big cock?
>>
Maybe if i was a different person, i would entertain the idea, but it just doesn't fit my personality and character. I can understand why one would be a cuck though
>>
>>38118321
>proper effort to keep her
>treat her right
>she doesn't cheat
i'd say enjoy getting cucked but you probably won't even get a gf to cuck you. women love to cuck beta idiots like you. mlady retards are the first losers to be cucked out of everybody
>>
>>38118390
Because watching a hot girl sucking and fucking a hot guy is just hot
>>
Being a cuck means you need a gf and if I had a gf I wouldnt want her fucking another man. Instead I want to watch other couples fuck and eat out the cum out of the girls anus, mouth and/or pussy.

ideally I want to do this at a gangbang.
>>
i just don't feel it. Maybe i could somewhat like the idea of swinging - not with my current girlfriend, though.
>>
I love that she has a wedding ring
But the fact that he's taking a selfy in the mirror and only one picture exists from this set to my knowledge, makes me pretty sure she is cheating
>>
>>38118416
>if I had a gf I wouldnt want her fucking another man.
If she was fucking a hot guy you would still be turned on anyway
>>
>>38118459
I'd be more hurt than turned on.
>>
>>38118468
You would be too turned on to be hurt
>>
>>38118323
Why does she do it, then?
>>
>>38118487
he'd be turned on because of the hurt
>>
>>38118500
She does it because I like it and because he makes her orgasm harder than I do.
>>
>tfw huge cock and no gf
>>
how can anybody justify the most beta thing and pass it off as if it makes them superior? That is just saying 'why don't you let others fuck your girlfriend betafag?' My cock is more than satisfactory so why would I just pass off my gf to some other dude so I could get off on being inferior in one way or another. Unless you get off on femdom the only reason to be a cuck is if that is the only way to satisfy your girl or she wouldn't otherwise let you have any part of her sex life.
>>
>>38118696

Cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish. Regular sex is gauche and animalistic.
>>
There'd be no point to it. The only reason I want a gf in the first place is for appearance's sake and to get sex. Though with that being said it doesn't hurt to expand my network of people I can call on for things (granted it's a two way street but I find that small inconsequential favors can be used to curry disproportionately larger favors).
>>
>>38118276
You got sauce on this, OP? Being single my entire life has made me addicted to this shit. Thanks, degeneracy.
>>
>>38118276
I supported Bernie so I always was.
>>
>>38118487
no, I would not be
>>
>>38118361
I would suck his dick :3
>>
>>38118717
Nice bait

>>38118323
Aren't you embarrassed? Don't you know she has no respect for you? What's your interaction with the guy like?
>>
>>38118361
No it'd take the utmost restraint not to backhand that lying whore in the face so hard it snaps chads cock.

Christ what is you people's malfunction
>>
>>38118717
Yep, keeping ravaged your gf\wife by others so is keeping her as an animal. So enlightening.

What if we start to report these threads?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.