[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm going to die alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1495941901171.jpg (149KB, 473x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495941901171.jpg
149KB, 473x750px
is that a bad or good thing?
I just would want someone 2 love me
>tell crush that i want to kill myslef during a panic attack
>says doesn't want to hang out with me anymore

what 2 do
>>
First of all come down. Second of all his old are you?
>>
>>38118146
How
Originallly****
>>38118146
>>
>>38118168
just really want to die I want to get married so i don;t have to be anxious about dying alone
>>
>>38118209

You're so young anon. Don't rush marriage. You have a lot of time. Where'd you meet your crush?
>>
>>38118257
we met in college :) it's summer break and i haven't been able to see them in 2 weeks nd we wnted to visit each other but I can't until a 2 weeks from now and it really hurts

I just hate not being secure it really hurts
>>
>>38118348
Well it sounds like you have an anxiety disorder. Learn strats to minimize anxiety and you should be good. Also lean on your support networks not your crush for emotional support
>>
>>38118376
do you think this will be a problem i have to worry about the rest of my life?
>>
>>38118399
It doesn't have to be a problem. You need to learn cope with those feelings insecurity. Also you're young, dont bank everything on your crush. Hope for the best but if it doesn't go well it doesn't mean you'd be alone forever
>>
>>38118419
does this kind of thing take a long time? it makes me feel guilty that i'm trying to feel good after this
>>
>>38118460
Yes it does and don't feel guilty. Guilt doesn't do anything but hinder you
>>
>>38118483
thanks anon for the advice
it means a lot
i want to try to recover n get better
>>
File: 1495401428052.png (409KB, 420x552px) Image search: [Google]
1495401428052.png
409KB, 420x552px
>>38118519
I hope you do feel better and no problem! I believe in you
>>
File: 1482645068663s.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482645068663s.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
>>38118146
i know that feel all too well, we're in this together anon
>>
After seeing so many depressing posts on r9k it's good to see some wholesome interactions between robots.
>>
>you will never find another loser robot who has given up on life and spend the rest of your life alone together with them
>>
>>38121504

you never know anon. If you're (female) female, you might be to...
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38118146
"You wouldn't be having these thoughts if you just worked for a living, son."
>>
>tell crush that i want to kill myslef during a panic attack
>says doesn't want to hang out with me anymore

Whether you intended it or not, this is a manipulative statement. Nobody wants to feel sucked into another person because of their negative feelings. This isn't heartlessness, it's survival. Many a man and woman have had their lives destroyed by getting involved in a co-dependent relationship.

>i'm going to die alone

Possibly or even probably true. Nobody will be lonely after the resurrection of the dead.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.