[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing you will never be desired by a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 14990525065720.jpg (87KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
14990525065720.jpg
87KB, 540x405px
How does it feel knowing you will never be desired by a girl with a body like that?
>>
>>38118132
but i am
like 3-4 girls like that
>>
>>38118152
Please leave the board

disgusting Chad scum
>>
>>38118160
no i wont r9k i funnnnnnnnnnn :)
>>
>>38118132

Kind of sad but at the same time glad. At least I know that I'll never be put under pressure to properly pleasure someone and utterly disappoint them.
>>
>>38118132
Bro she isn;t anything special. She's a 6/10 with her body. What is your perception of the average female body? LMFAO, you must be a woman posting this because women are usually blinded with their narcissism if you think that body is special.
>>
>>38118132
couldn't give less of a fuck desu
>>
what is a chad? seriously
>>
>>38118152
>lying about yourself on r9k
Is there anything more pathetic?
>>
>>38118132
I will be after I lose all of this wieght.
>>
>>38118132
Despite my severe misanthropy and silence at work, i do get girls like that hitting on me. But im happier with my chunky fujoshi gf
>>
File: 1411513563258.gif (995KB, 265x153px) Image search: [Google]
1411513563258.gif
995KB, 265x153px
Is it weird that I'd rather be taking photographs and video footage in war zones than having that woman for my girlfriend?
>>
>>38118235

that sounds like a rush.
>>
>>38118132
Hollow and indifferent towards all women in revenge
>>
>>38118203
why would i lie lol
i have a gf and about 3-4 girls that i know that like me one is a literal model
>>
>>38118132
just pay to fuck a girl like that, then marry a "nice" girl and perpetuate your own ugly genes with her

eventually crispr will cure us all of bad genes anyway, even chad's genes will be bred out and replaced with an AI who slowly breeds us into grey ayyliens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
>>38118252
Please, I wish everyone like you never found this board, it's pathetic that people like you are now the majority, you've won can't you just fuck off already, sad
>>
>>38118242
Shit man, watching the footage is a rush already. I guess I'll soon find out if that's for me.
>>
>>38118293

If you like watching real war footage, check out The Battle of Chile. It has some great shots of the coup in 73.
>>
File: laughing-pepe.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-pepe.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>38118252
God damn nigga just stop..we know you don't have models after you
>>
>>38118344
Actually that's been sitting on my hard drive for close to a year now haven't watched it yet, thanks dude
>>
Uh, good, because I don't have good genetics. I think she should be with someone else. And someone else can have the burden of taking care of her.

Also, I'm gay, and it's hard for me to understand the mentality of heterosexuals, or materialists in general. Probably because I gave everything up at an early age. I didn't play the game because I knew I'd lose.
>>
>>>>muh ffucked genetics<<
FUCK
average height average dick size average looking aesthetic clothes
but it's not the looks
KV

Im so hammrrdd rn
>>
>>38118132
Doesn't matter.
Dick is surperior.
>>
>>38118132
BAD
now where can i see her get fucked
>>
>>38118345
okay my dude
do you want that also or not?
>>
it's ok since I can have her for 100 bucks by wagecucking
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.