[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a [suicide] Letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0277.png (501KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.png
501KB, 768x576px
Write a suicide letter to someone who might or might not read it.

Well, we'll read it. No bully, I love you, even if the cold uncaring world doesn't.
>>
Might as well start us off, I guess.

"I've lost my friends, one by one. I've lost them all because of me. I doubt anyone will read this letter. I've no family left, and no friends. The acquaintances I have tell me to stop being edgy and sad. I can't, I don't think it's ever possible. Well, one final act of edginess then.

Adios,

R"
>>
"I hbate my life :DDDDDDDDDbyee byeee"

-R
>>
>mfw I see a Katawa Shoujo girl in /r9k/, even if she isn't canon desu
>>
Just a blank note. Let everyone forever wonder
>>
Everything I tried ended in failure.
Nothing was worth it and everything I did was regret.
I'd rather not be buried. Leave me to decay into the Earth please.
>>
>>38118153

You'd just leave a blank sheet of paper out?
>>
"i finally realised that i couldn't bother or care less"
>>
Suicidal ideation WITHOUT being affected by emotion is a weird thing. I don't really feel anything. I've just come to the decision that objectively, it would be best for me if I killed myself. I feel like I'm overstaying my welcome in a sense, like I'm going over my time limit. I feel like I have been procrastinating this for far too long, and the time's come to pay the piper, so to speak. I feel like I NEED to do this, like it's an obligation that I need to fulfil. I don't think I'm making an emotional decision. I feel like I'm looking at this from a pretty logical point of view.

I'm not depressed because of my bad grades or my nonexistent love life, I'm depressed because I know I do not have, and likely never will get the motivation to change myself. I don't WANT to improve for the better. I want to play video games for twelve hours a day instead. Laziness is who I am, and it encompasses just about everything I do. I AM laziness. I don't want to put effort into building a relationship, I don't want to meet new people, I don't want to get over my ex (normie get out reeee etc. Please don't give me shit for this, I can be depressed and still have had a girlfriend in the past, although it was a total shitshow). I don't want to ~apply myself~ or whatever bullshit terminology professors like to use to reassure me that I'm not a fucking moron. Just because I know how to use big words doesn't make me intelligent - intelligence is defined as how quickly and efficiently one can solve problems, and I sure as hell don't solve problems of any kind. Just like my parents told me, I'm the definition of a failure. The main problem is I don't want to improve.

I'm writing all this out for me, really, for my own selfish reasons. I'd say it's therapeutic, but that would imply that I'm improving. This was originally a lot longer, but I had to parse it down to make it fit in the character limit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-013852.jpg (452KB, 1077x830px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-013852.jpg
452KB, 1077x830px
sorry mom
you were the only one who cared about me and i've let you down one last time.
>>
"I was always just so lazy and never wanted to
wake up from sleeping that dieing seemed like
the logical thing to do"
>>
>>38118477

Thanks for sharing Anon. I know your pain, I think. The sense of dread, and knowing it's inflicted because of your own laziness. It's horrible.

Of course, don't kill yourself. I hope it was cathartic to write that. I hope it soothes you just about someone cares. Maybe one day, you can begin to care more for your own reality. I have hope for you dear.
>>
>>38118554

Hey anon. Thanks for writing that. Luckily you haven't failed your mother yet. Please I implore you, it's not too late to change. You can see your mother's face, tears streaming down her cheeks, can't you? You must do better. For her. It's sweet you care about her. Turn that into newfound passion.
>>
File: 1484867512593.jpg (49KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1484867512593.jpg
49KB, 500x371px
>>38117850
"I've ceased to feel pleasure. All my old hobbies have lost their charm. I spend hours and hours wasting my time doing nothing just occupying space and using resources. for what if I can no longer derive pleasure from anything whats the point in going on. my only regret is that I wasn't strong enough. that I wasn't strong enough to go on and not have to put you through this pain."
>>
>>38117850
it'd be easier to just make an autistic vocaroo
>>
>>38118894

Will you do the honors?
>>
>>38118179
Yep. Just a blank sheet
>>
>>38118910
maybe when i get everything ready to actually kill myself
>>
shoutout to op being nice
eyes tearing up a lil bit even though half u retard frogposters are putting meme letrers.
>>
>>38118072
lol R___ is that you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.