[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be an all throughout highschool. No friends, everyone thinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1468498907913.png (445KB, 664x551px) Image search: [Google]
1468498907913.png
445KB, 664x551px
>Be an all throughout highschool. No friends, everyone thinks of you as the comedic relief weird kid
>Realize that throughout all of my schooling, I had not made one meaningful relationship with one person, aside from family.
>Decide that I want to have real friends, people who I like, the kind that would do anything for each other
>This all happened right before graduation summer
>Go to Uni the next year, start training myself to not be socially retarded
>I stop talking to myself around people
>I don't chew on my fingernails like I used to
>Always wave to people and smile
>Eventually start talking to people, they are actually cool with me
>I get a group of friends, fairly large
>Around 7 or 8
>We hang out often, feel like I am now finally living instead of being a shut in
>Even get a gf for a few weeks, before we realize that we are better as friends (felt bad at the time)
>I build what I think to be meaningful relationships with these people, we talk about life and dreams and aspirations
>Near end of my freshman year of Uni, not near enough that people are stressing about finals, but still
>Driving outside of the city where my college is, car breaks down
>I call each of these friends one by one
>Each of them give a bullshit excuse
>Decide, "Oh well, they have lives, no sense blaming them."
>Later find out that they were all at a party
>I figure that I just hadn't given enough to these people myself
>I start offering my help at the drop of a hat
>Nothing changes
>Realize that these people weren't friends at all
>Begin feeling disgusted with myself because I shared deep, emotional things with these people
>Realize that real friends don't exist.

Trust me, these people had seemed like the closest people I had ever gotten to. But no anons, it doesn't matter. When you feel lonely with no friends, relish the fact that you have no friends. Because the only thing worse is being surrounded by people but feeling the loneliest you have in your whole life.
>>
>>38117846
I'm sorry anon

It's all about social value. If you were of high social value, they would rather go help you than risk the possibility of you telling others that they didn't help you. But you're of low social value like all of us are, so they don't care

This world is shit and people are shit and I hate life I'm probably going to kill myself eventually
>>
>>38117846
There are genuine people out there, trust me, the problem is that you've made friends with self-absorbed normies, keep trying, I promise that someday you'll find at least 1 good friend.
>>
Any Individuals worth your compassion are not going to be found at a university filled with blue-pilled normie chads. I reccomend the path of wizardry and meditation to void.
>>
File: 1474188926111.png (618KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474188926111.png
618KB, 1000x1000px
>>38117846
>>even get a gf for a few weeks
Time to leave norman
>>
>>38117846
Were they drinking at the party?
>>
>>38118992
It is quite harsh but I'm going to have to agree.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.