[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of high school did you lads go to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: thumbsupraphi.png (477KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsupraphi.png
477KB, 600x600px
>mix of rich white kids groids and twink mexicans
>nogs fighting every day
>eventually becomes scheduled
>got to enjoy watching staff tackle kids fighting outside
>senior prank was someone doing bong rips through a megaphone
>kids smoking in bathroom like the 70s
>school started giving a shit when someone tried angel dust
>dylan lookalike pulls out the bongomatic 9000 and sparks up during class
>arrested
>kid with mental issues throwing cosmic brownies into toilets
>werent allowed to read of mice and men because it had nigger in it
>kid gave himself a cobain fade on the football field at night
>>
My school was just a 50/50 divide of southern white christians and bottom tier niggers chimping 24/7.
I was in all honors classes, but i took one lower level language course. It was an entirely different world. The room was full of niggers and class could barely function, the teacher was handing out detentions constantly.
>>
>Upper middle class and upper class wealth levels.
>Basically a public school for the rich kids.
>My parents were upper middle class enough.
>Racist mexican math teacher.
>Drugs. You name it and no I'm not talking lol dad's whiskey and some smokes.
>Heroin addiction.
>Chinky nobodies.
>Lots of spics.
>Mormon white kids.
>Brother got addicted to heroin.
>Special ed teacher was pedo.
>P.E. spic coach was pedo.
>Three or four chads died to YOLO "gotta get drunk because it's how I get laid lmao"
>>
>95% white middleclass kids who got drunk every weekend
>islanders were isolated and acted like a gang
>stacies literally drug-dealing in a small forest
>science teacher that jumped out of windows
>teacher who openly called other teachers faggots in front of principal
>kids with knives stabbing at trees
>kids jumping on chairs hard enough to snap the wood
>religion of handball
>fedora enthusiasts patrolling in a herd every lunchbreak
>kid that kept cutting his fingers with scissors in class on 'accident' to go home early

yeah, basically your typical australian public school
>>
>>38117562
>middle of nowhere
>rural niggers, a lot of them. wannabe ghetto niggers, hourglass effect (in hallways) niggers
>rednecks
>literally every bitch is either an emo bitch or a super stacy
>a small handful of geeky and nerdy kids that i was in
>then all the grades behind us were filled with the preppy geeky nerdy kids groups and the rest of above, none in the same particular pool as us in regard to our interests
>>
>>38117620
NC?

sounds like NC
>>
>>38117767
Chads and stacys got drunk on prom night and died in the same car. Won the death pool
>>
>>38118102
Close. South carolina, bordering georgia
>>
60% Asians, 35% whites, and a few scattered mexicans. Literally two blacks
>>
>normies out the ass
>beta and delta males
>sadboy nignogs
>occasional catfights
>fat latinas
>MANY asians
>wigger chads
>mass-produced, cookie-cutter stacies (tall, blond, legs/ass for days)
>a handful of weeaboos (with one black guy)
>cyborg misfits just outside the edge of normieville
>a few faggots
They were annoying, but rarely bothered me.
>>
>>38118063
>rural niggers
So how do rural ones behave as compared to their urban counter parts
>>
File: f8d57ad.jpg (138KB, 1281x813px) Image search: [Google]
f8d57ad.jpg
138KB, 1281x813px
>No such thing as popular kids, just different groups of people but everyone is respectful and there is a lot of overlap
>Nobody gets bullied
>Only girls get in drama
>Kids vape in stalls because they're losers and don't smoke weed
>Downside is everyone is normie af

All in all, it's not so bad but it's hard for a full on robot like me to find friends that are knowledgeable on things I care about. Most of the nerd kids are just anime fans but don't actually know anything outside of what Netflix offers. Other nerd kids are edgelords and think they aren't normies because they know about Pepe and have memes (from iFunny). I consider these types of kids the actual normies because they tend to ruin memes because they post uninventive memes they found on iFunny or from behind the meme.

My highschool experience might differ from your's tho, because I live in Minnesota and maybe we're just nicer to people. Staceys and Chads are genuinely nice as shit to me as a Melvin and I honestly don't know why. Not sure why I'm a robot, I have no real reason to be. I guess I just hate small talk.
>>
> an asian school for gifted
> everyone is somehow a smartass
> teachers are cool and professional
> never seen a fight
> a good place for chads, emo-s,nerds,,..
> a weebo club, with everyone love it
> robot club, basketball club, yuri oh?! Club, guiltar club, viking club,..
> teachers are weebos
>Foods in canteen and near school are awesome
> you can get a lost of schoolarships
>Next to a part and a river, often have festivals which you can walk to after study
>Life like in slice of life anime
>Compartitive as fuck
>some students are mentally unsound
>Hate lower class schools
> a trash school is near (about 30meter) so we have some thing to vent our ego to
>>
File: fe34a2d.jpg (89KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
fe34a2d.jpg
89KB, 576x768px
>>38119145
I forgot to add that my highschool was also diverse af since I lived in Minnesota. Tons of Somalians and Hmongs (Asians) and everything else. So, maybe that's why people weren't that mean to each other. I honestly don't know if diversity necessarily means more tolerance but that's some food for thought.

I might also have a different perception since I'm mixed and a weeb so I can hang out with whatever crowd I want, in terms of race. But, I've never witnessed any bullying, quite the opposite. For example, I'm fat as shit and in gym class, these people would say "keep it up anon" when I was lagging behind when we did laps. Not in a mocking way either, they were legitimately encouraging me. I honestly feel like shit for not being a normie, it's been handed to me on a silver platter. I'm a disgrace to this board. I'll just lurk here for a while, sorry if I depressed anyone.
>>
> school filled with rich white kids
> everyone gets picked up in a 50k+ car
> tfw I'm middle class
> no fights, no niggers some asians though
My school is fucking boring
>>
>>38119145
Sounds about like my school. Bullying was basically not an issue. We had a really big band program full of autists and robots though, so I was actually able to find a decent group of likeminded people who I'm still friends with today.
>>
I went top a school in rural KY, so most of the students were white, and either middle or working class. Had quite a few rednecks.
>>
>>38118266
Sup fellow NJ bro.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.