[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k vegan general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: But-I-Could-Never-Go-Vegan.jpg (189KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
But-I-Could-Never-Go-Vegan.jpg
189KB, 853x1024px
Any of my fellow robots/fembots vegan? This is a safe space for us to talk with each other away from all those gross carnivores and misguided omnivores.
>>
Celerycoon begone
>>
>>38116946
I had celery in my morning smoothie anon
>>
>>38116887
>safe space

God, be a faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>38116887
fucking hell man this isn't /b/, /fit/ or /ck/. Move this post
>>
>>38117124
You're right, it's /r9k/. So who cares?
>>
>>38116887
Kill yourself this is /r9k/
I don't even eat food
Food is for the weak
>>
>>38116887

>welcome to another installment of Veganshill

saged, fuck off
>>
>consuming matter on the corporeal plane
nigga do you even astral project
>>
someone should make a poll to see how many vegans there are on r9k
also i really want to talk to some of the r9k vegans, i don't know of any other than myself
>>
i started going vegan 2 days ago. I'm convinced that eating animal products is super unhealthy, I don't give a shit about animal rights though. I also plan to eat salmon once a week. And when i'm in Baltimore I'll eat crab cakes cause theyre fucking delicious.
>>
>>38117178
It's /r9k/ not /ck/ you mongoloid nutrient deprived retard the lack of food has likely rotted your brain in such a away where you think it's just okay to be so fucking gay
>>
>>38117553
>Blatantly samefagging
>>
>>38116887
>Any of my fellow robots/fembots vegan?
Yeah, I'm 26, I've been vegan for 6 years, and vegetarian for 10 years before that.

>This is a safe space for us to talk with each other away from all those gross carnivores and misguided omnivores.
Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you.
I bet you're a fucking leftist too.
>>
File: 1496628835584.gif (2MB, 322x179px) Image search: [Google]
1496628835584.gif
2MB, 322x179px
>>38116887
It's been several years since I've had a meal completely devoid animal products. Eaten meat twice today. Grill em all.
>>
>>38116887
tfw more social isolation because vegan
>>
Why are you guys vegan?
Is it just that you feel bad for the animals, or is it because you think it's a better diet?
>>
>>38118061
It's a lot of different things in my case.
I was quite young when I first stopped eating meat, and that was based purely on feeling bad for the animals, without even knowing about factory farming and stuff like that, I just didn't want animals to die so I could eat them.
I was quite a soft, compassionate, faggy child.
It's probably also worth mentioning I never really enjoyed eating meat. I'm not sure if all the meat I'd eaten in my life had just been poorly prepared, or if that is just the way meat is, but I didn't much like it at all.
My sister seemed to love eating the same meat I didn't like, so I'm guessing it wasn't badly cooked.

At this stage, I think my personal diet is probably a much better diet than th average person's.
However, that could be said for anybody who pays even the slightest amount of attention to their diet.
Just because a diet is vegan doesn't mean it's healthy, it's very easy to fuck it up, badly, and I believe the majority of people who try it do.
Part of the reason I now don't eat meat or dairy is because of the hormones and shit that are in it.
I don't know how much truth there is to it, whether it's Alex Jones tier TURNING THE FROGS GAY type paranoia, but I like to avoid weird hormonal shit as much as possible.

A huge part of it for me now is the environmental impact of farming meat.
It requires a lot of land, a lot of water and feed, produces a lot of waste, and the impacts of transport are significant.
I have absolutely no delusions that I'm having an impact on this personally, but I would be hypocritical if I tell people about these things and I'm not practicing it myself.
>>
>>38116887
Vegetarian here. What are the benefits of going vegan? Convince me
>>
Veganism is cringe but I respect that they try to make new friends/vegans.
>>
File: apologist bongo.jpg (107KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
apologist bongo.jpg
107KB, 600x751px
>>38116887

I don't hang out with my friends much, because they just eat the flesh of the innocent in front of me as if it's normal.

>>38118259
Start by watching What The Health doco.
http://www.whatthehealthfilm.com/

My story goes:
>at age 19 have an epiphany that I can use the internet to access all human knowledge and use it to answer any question I have
>Eventually ask: "What is the best diet?"
>Vegans have least heart disease, cancer, arthritis etc.
>Okay I'll go raw vegan at 25 when my diet matters, but now I'll just keep eating animal products :P
>"What is causing environmental destruction?"
>Animal agriculture is the leading cause of deforestation, water use and polution, species lose, CO2 eq. emissions, etc.
>Whaa, hmm I guess I better start that vegan diet a bit earlier to save the planet, but for now I'll just keep eating animal products :P
>"What is morality and ethics?"
>Avoid causing harm, even if it brings you pleasure.
>Watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8
>Whelp, gotta go vegan now, I'll start vegetarian
>1 Month later: Okay full vegan time
> :) my knees no longer hurt when I stand up
>I have exercise for longer without needing a rest
>It's nice to not be a hypocrite, my diet now aligns with my values
>>
>>38118806
wtf is that bingo

you can't actually feed vegan stuff to dogs and cats
also honey is the most nonvegan product
>>
>>38118806
Fuck you in not going to watch a movie. Give me some bullet points NOW or I'm hiding your thread
>>
File: rsz_20170613_181530.jpg (476KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20170613_181530.jpg
476KB, 1080x1080px
Any of anon grow your own vegetable? Truth vegan grow their own organic food without all the jew-gro. Gardening is great too as it give you a purpose beside playing vidya.
>>
File: 457.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
subjective relative perspective
>>
I wish I could eat a vegan diet but I've got too many autistic food repulsions to do it healthily. I've been pescatarian since 2010.
>>
>>38116887
I love eating animal flesh way too much to ever fall for that stupid vegan meme, desu

Also, why the fuck is this on /r9k/? Fuck off.
>"r9k vegan general"
Thanks for the chuckle, though. Now begone, faggot.
>>
>>38118806
>:P
fag retard low T vegan
>>
File: MMPR_Lokar.jpg (181KB, 1059x1155px) Image search: [Google]
MMPR_Lokar.jpg
181KB, 1059x1155px
>>38116887
>mentioning fembots
Are vegans confirmed orbiters?
>>
>>38123903
vegans are proven to have lower testosterone than people with a varied diet that includes meat, so i wouldn't be surprised if they have to orbit females online like the retarded cucks they are
>>
>>38116887
>society collapses
>cant get all his fancy bean products
>either has to starve or eat meat
Hmm
>>
>>38116887
I'm not vegan, but I'm a vegetarian.
I just can't give up eggs & cheese
>>
Been vegan since May this year.
So far, so good.
>>
>>38124137
lose any weight original
>>
>zero excuses
Do they have a price breakdown for each recipe?
>>
Vegan Wizard reporting in.
>>
File: 1496598185422.gif (293KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496598185422.gif
293KB, 150x150px
>>38116887
>Safespace
>Robots/Fembots
>gross carnivores and misguided omnivores
>General

Tumblr or reddit-a-go-go faggot. If this isn't bait, then all I have to say at this point is let generals take over. I know they practically ruined /mlp/, but if that's what it takes to herd up the orbiters and fembots, so be it. Contain all of your shit to generals.

Kindest regards,

R9K/MLP Denizen
>>
>vegan
what a shitpost thread
>>
my sisters a vegan, hugest shits I've ever seen
>>
>>38123923
>vegans are proven to have lower testosterone than people with a varied diet that includes meat
Really? Got a source for that? Because the sources I've looked at show no difference :)
>>
>>38124804
>my sisters a vegan, hugest shits I've ever seen
Let's see 'em
>>
>>38125327
she's at work right now, plus it's random.
she's the type where she'll just flush and leave, instead of checking to see if it goes down or not
>>
>>38125478
How fat is she anon
Be original
>>
>>38116887
I was a vegan for 5 years. Then I got depressed and started eating junk again. I might go back, but for now I need shitty food to make me feel better.
>>
>>38126725
she isn't fat t al desu, she's just regular I guess
shit size is more about diet than weight size
>>
I'm not vegan but I respect the movement. The meat and dairy industry is ridiculously cruel. But, truth be told, we are already approaching the endgame of factory farming; soon enough (couple decades) we will have meat alternatives that are cruelty free but just as delicious (and likely much healthier).
>>
>>38118806
Some of these are legitimate issues and some are just moronic. Feeding cats and dogs vegan diets is possible, it's just incredibly easy to fuck up and requires close monitoring. The ethical vegan thing to do is not to fucking have pets in the first place. Lab created meat is not vegan at the moment but the goal is to turn it 100% vegan through cell synthesis Also, forcing veganism on your kids is just the right thing to do to fuck up a childhood. You're forcing an ethos onto an impressionable child and possibly messing up with their nutrient intake if you don't know what you're doing, which is fucking criminal.
>>
File: dog.jpg (102KB, 710x636px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
102KB, 710x636px
>>38116887
Vegetarian because im not a faggot.
I dont inject cheese or drink milk by the gallon but im not some lactose zipperhead, so i can comfortably enjoy icecream every now and again.

veggie gyros arent just a salad in a wrap

>i'll cheat and eat poutine with gravy but idc
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.