[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be a Real Man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: 23u8498324.jpg (110KB, 894x788px) Image search: [Google]
23u8498324.jpg
110KB, 894x788px
Working on yourself as a person to become a desirable mate to women in their 30's as they want to settle is the best thing a man can possibly do. As they say, anon, slow and steady wins the race ;)

So what if after a decade of one-night stands she wants 3 dinners before you get to see her naked? Remember that it's special and unique because it's love with a mature, mentally developed and sexually experienced woman!

Just imagine caressing her slightly crackling, somewhat coarse skin, a decade of overused cosmetic products used to allure other men, as you kiss her lips and catch herpes (but it's okay because most people have herpes and it's no big deal!!!). After foreplay you get to see her beautiful sagging breasts and request that she keep her bra on because it stops that vein bulging out and covers the unkept hair on the nipples. You can kiss the stretch marks on her stomach from her wild party girl faze that made her bloat up to 200lbs but was able to lose due that mature drive that older women have.

Then you get down to her gorgeous vagina, so brown and loose, oh what a glorious gift from the heavens she hath bestowed on you after so many others got the exact same thing. All of this barely even makes you think how much you've spent on her, how many hours you've listened to inane gossip, how awful her job is and the abuse she faced at the hands of her terrible ex who she stayed with for several years.

Time to go all the way. Congratulations, you've come last place in the race and that's an accomplishment because this is the woman you'll marry to be the mother of your children. Pure ecstasy engulfs your body for 7 seconds as you orgasm, her eyes finally venture your way after staring at the wall for the past 3 minutes. The devil's laughter can be heard as you wonder if it's all worth it but she kisses you and you realize how privileged you are to have finally secured the woman of your dreams and someone to look after forever.
>>
File: jesus laughing.jpg (218KB, 736x935px) Image search: [Google]
jesus laughing.jpg
218KB, 736x935px
>>38116443
This is why it's good to be Catholic
>inb4 CATHOLICS ARE THE BIGGEST SLUTS
Some of them are, we call them whores. There's no misconception that somehow they're just as pious as girls that wait to have sex until they've married. They aren't. I mean, sure, if you've made one mistake, it's hard to hold that against you.
>>
The only way I'd even consider settling down is if I somehow live to 50 and am rich, and it will be a woman less than half my age.
I will be fully aware that she is a shallow gold digger.
>>
>>38116521

The Catholics are right about almost everything.

The sexual revolution came about because of unnatural contraception.
>>
>>38116443
>settling down
Absolutely disgusting
>old ladies with saggy junk
Hot. Please write more
>>
File: 1458895944.jpg (166KB, 724x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1458895944.jpg
166KB, 724x1088px
Is there anything more incredible than being married to a beautiful woman that you spent your young life working towards acquiring? Slow and steady wins the race and this relationship sure was slow as she waited it out until the conclusion that you were the best she could do.

You may have had different lives, you focusing on exercise and diet, building your personality and working your way up the economic chain so you can have the income to provide for your wife. Of course, she led a different life. She lost her virginity to some guy in his car that she only knew for a few hours, she drifted on to go through one-night stands and a series of flings to achieve the level of experience and maturity she is at now after getting out all the wild side of meeting and fucking random strangers.
>>
File: 823479823.jpg (295KB, 1048x1489px) Image search: [Google]
823479823.jpg
295KB, 1048x1489px
>>38117114
But none of that matters because now she's yours, you're the last horse to finish the race and makes you special and loved. She's matured past those days of jumping into bed on the first date and requires at 3 months of dating before you share your first kiss with her, feeling those smooth and beautifully aged lips that so many others can attest for. Just imagine the first time you make love, caressing her weathered skin, obviously from the decades of cosmetic products that were used in the past to attract other men. The cold sore perched on her lip doesn't even bother you. How was she supposed to know that guitarist she met in the bar had herpes? It's not her fault and it's so common among so many people today. COntinuing on, you undress her down to her bare chest only to reveal her gorgeous breasts that gracefully sag down to her belly button, blue veins catching your eye on your way down to her large aereolas sprouting several greying hairs. How lucky you are to claim this device gift as your own after all those others passed her on like a plate of scraps for the bin. The stretch marks that cover her stomach just add character to her, you think. Obviously it shows determination to bloat up to become morbidly obese when you're going through your first pregnancy yet lose the weight again after the trauma of an abortion. The cellulite that plagues her behind is nothing more than a sign of extravagance

Pure sensation engulfs your body for 6.5 seconds as you cum into the condom. She returns her eyes to you after staring at the wall for several minutes. Congratulations, this is the woman who will be your wife and the mother of your children, after all those many men you're the one to come last in the race. You're so privileged to have the opportunity to step up to the plate.
>>
File: DCQFgpzXoAAkxW5.jpg-large.jpg (78KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DCQFgpzXoAAkxW5.jpg-large.jpg
78KB, 767x1024px
I missed out on prime teen pussy, feel like I should just kms. Was awful today as I saw three hot teen girls walk by in short skirts and I was just salivating at imagining how tight and fresh their bodies were and how I would NEVER be able to experience that being now in my mid twenties. Its not just the sex either, in fact sex is probabably the lesser attraction, but having a female who is deeply emotionally invested in you and not just another cock of many
JUST FML
>>
>>38117253
>teen girls
>deeply emotionally invested in anything at all
>>
>>38117114

wich is better?

A prime 12yo pussy or a prime 14yo pussy?
>>
File: haha.png (102KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
102KB, 724x611px
>>38116443

>Beta Nu-male after reading this: h-hah at least I get sex sometimes!! (if she's feeling ok and doesn't have a head ache and if all the chores are done) I'm not bitter about taking Chad's leftovers!
>>
>>38116521
>I mean, sure, if you've made one mistake, it's hard to hold that against you.
Why are you even talking?
>>
>>38116443
who the fuck is that? do they have a disease?
>>
>>38117948
Adult women ARE the disease
>>
>>38118022
no genius, the pic, who's the girl with the accelerated aging disease in the pic
>>
>>38118044
That's what most adult women look like without makeup and trick phoyography
>>
>>38118044
Pretty sure this is her
https://youtu.be/muvnmrWmDv4
>>
>>38117948
They're separate women. If you don't know the name of the one of the left, it's probably for the best.
>>
>>38118183
ill trust you on that anon. got a little spooked seeing some of my features in a supposedly aged 13yo.
>>
File: 1386117761351.jpg (117KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1386117761351.jpg
117KB, 1280x852px
>>38118199
You look like this girl?
>>
>>38118224
i have similar facial features and hairline
>>
File: 8923578932523.jpg (106KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8923578932523.jpg
106KB, 685x1024px
>>38118286
You do not look like this girl.

This girl is a literal goddess while you, on the other hand, are human filth.
>>
>>38118313
oh youre an orbiter ok
enjoy your extrinsically aging oneitis
>>
>>38116443
Reported sick fuck
>>
>>38116443
There are some desirable women who arent whores, there are some whores who've been doing desirable things since they were (born =^ ))women.

While im sure many would like to go back to the good old days where you could ask a dad for that pretty thing in the barn over there, events led to this. Just know even if things were changed, you think you can keep her demure forever.

>B-but my small whyat town, muh woods
Even then she could possibly get tired of you.......or leave you for the small town pizza store chad. Maybe you should lock her in a cellar so there won't ever be another penis that can find you're sweet, sweet soda.

Not really worth it for me senpai, ill just find some non saggy thing who took an agreeable amount of penis because society is a faggot that made it this way; but I need my internet vices.
>>
File: lera.jpg (34KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
lera.jpg
34KB, 450x600px
only chads and vlads are for girls like her
>>
>>38118574
>There are many desirable women
Lol no

Get the fuck out of here. You want to clean up others men's cum? Fine. Go ahead.
>>
>>38119632
Go be gay somewhere else and stop polluting this board.
>>
File: 1.jpg (101KB, 981x785px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
101KB, 981x785px
>such elaborate cuck posting
>implying true robots can get married
>>
>>38119706
Go be a normalfag somewhere else, kid.

This isn't the place to forward your popular beliefs just because they're not-offensive.
>>
>>38119768
Stop spreading your homosexual and trap agenda.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.