[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to pass a drug test for weed within 1 week?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497130627012.jpg (95KB, 750x797px) Image search: [Google]
1497130627012.jpg
95KB, 750x797px
Is there any way to pass a drug test for weed within 1 week?

I have an incredibly rare ancient (2014) pepe for whoever gives the best answer
>>
File: 1296976426904.jpg (74KB, 749x544px) Image search: [Google]
1296976426904.jpg
74KB, 749x544px
1. Don't Do Weed.

PAY UP FAGGOT!!!!
>>
>>38116087
use friends pee
>>
>>38116115
U didnt help
>>38116120
I have to do it in front of a P.O.
>>
>>38116115
That's me on the right orig
>>
>>38116141
He literally watches you pee or what
>>
>>38116163
I go in a room and there's a window on the door, my back is towards him but I'm not finna try and do anything with other people's puss or fake urine
>>
Well in the future don't fuck up with a P.O. Best you can do now is drink a fuck ton of water and some unsweetened cranberry juice. Also work out a shit ton as THC stores in fat. Flush your system with water before the test and take a B vitamin complex so your piss doesn't diluted. Also make sure it isn't the first piss of the day. Now just hope for the best and learn from your mistake. If that doesn't work, the weekend in jail should keep you from screwing around again.
>>
>>38116180
Use friends pee in waterbottle, smaller receptacle if you can
>>
How old are you? If you're skinny and have a decent metabolism weed will only be in your urine for 3-4 days given you only smoked once. I'm a skelly fag and have passed tests when smoking just two days prior (gas chromatograph). It really runs right through you if you have no fat.
>>
>>38116120
This, or put soap (like a few pinches of power laundry detergent) or salt or bleach into the urine sample.

If the toilet water is clear you can dilute the sample. This isn't fool proof but could decrease the likelyhood you'll get flagged. Also try and piss most of your piss before you collect any. You don't want any first catch or mid stream.
>>
>>38116087
Pay up anon
>>
>>38116087
>2014
>ancient

Newfag can't triforce
>>
Fake a sickness and postpone the day.
Just call him a day or 2 before and say you're sick, then puke so he believes it.
>>
>>38116087
>drink a gallon of water or more everyday
>drink a cup of green tea everyday
>eat healthy, balanced meals
>only eat lean meats if you eat meat (grilled chicken, rabbit)
>avoid salty foods and sodium in general
>exercise a lot to sweat it out (aerobic exercise especially)
There are also detox supplements and drinks and stuff like that at supplement stores and some smoke shops if you're willing to give some of them a try
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.