[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you like cum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1498591189484.png (412KB, 720x963px) Image search: [Google]
1498591189484.png
412KB, 720x963px
do you like cum
>>
>>38115480
>do you like cum
It tastes good sometimes
>>
>>38115480
i have no preferences for some assortments of atoms over others
>>
Yeah my cum tastes pretty good. Why do you ask anyway?
>>
>>38115607
>>38115592
>>38115498

I really have to wonder know which mentally ill faggot or cuck is making this threads now.

no, I don't like cum, I'm not a faggot or a woman.
>>
>>38115634
They just make these threads to attract more faggots so they can cyber and exchange contact details to fuck. They use /r9k/ like a gay hookup site. It's disgusting. The worst thing is, they lure in underage kids with these threads and then get them onto discord to get nudes or meet the kids for sex. The faggots on this board are rampant pedophiles and should all be behind bars.
>>
>>38115634
>not taking a lick from your cum after you jerk off
>>
>>38115678
calm the fuck down lmao
I'm straight and I've eaten my cum before, does that make you angry?

Top reply is me
>>
>>38115678
>The worst thing is, they lure in underage kids with these threads and then get them onto discord to get nudes or meet the kids for sex
I call bullshit, these are just a bunch of adults, no kids are going to be retarded enough to put nudes out there like that these days.
>>
>>38115789
Anon please you are not educated enough in the autism of this generation
>>
>>38115789
Are you fucking kidding me? The second they get a phone with a camera they're taking nudes and sending them to eachother. I think you're vastly underestimating how stupid kids are, and how subversive these pedophiles are. You've got straight adult men falling for this meme because these vermin are in here 24/7 pushing their agenda. What do you think a 13-15 year old boy would do if they fell in with this crowd? You think they wouldn't exchange nudes or even sex for steam games or gifts etc?

Not only does it happen, it's endemic.
>>
>>38115678
>>38115863
so do you like cum or not
>>
File: 0mKXcg1.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0mKXcg1.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>38115766
>I'm straight and I've eaten my cum before

Wow nice work, do you want a fucking badge or something retard?
>>
>>38115846
Whatever, I still doubt it. I still don't think that these gay threads are hunting down kids though, even if the occasional retard posts cp.
>>38115863
>You think they wouldn't exchange nudes or even sex for steam games or gifts etc?
The thought of someone falling for that amuses me.
>>
>>38115789
>no kids
>implying underage fags aren't sending nudes

I know for a fact they do.

shit is worse than getting cum on your face or mouth tbhonesto, there is physical evidence of your degeneracy for eternity.

dumb fucking kid.
>>
>>38115863
Hell when i was 15 i was selling pics of my little peener 12 bucks a pop just to keep the lights on
>>
>>38115898
Nope. I'm not a faggot.
>>
File: WILLYMILK.webm (809KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
WILLYMILK.webm
809KB, 360x640px
would you lick this mirror?
>>
File: 1496114758531.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496114758531.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
You know what, I regret questioning things. I'll just go away. Fucking kids these days.
>>
Imagine being this much of a paranoid /pol/tard.
>>
>>38115928
yeah, n-no homo though
>>
>>38115946
take it all in stride.
live and learn my dude.
>>
>>38115928
>would you lick this mirror?
No that mirror is disgusting
i would like his cock though no homo
>>
This thread right here is proof that it should be mandatory for all kids to join the army for atleast a year after highschool maybe after a couple months crawling through hell these kids balls might come down for a visit
>>
Yes.
Cum is nice.
Any other questions?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.