[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she ghosted you, is there a reason why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 00.jpg (68KB, 494x590px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
68KB, 494x590px
If she ghosted you, is there a reason why?
>>
Because i'm an ungly fat gay fat fucking faggot?
>>
>>38115539
No, think deeper.
>>
I just ghosted my ex when she thought we were getting back together.
>>
I was too boring for her. Obviously I was on her mind to some degree if she texted me out of the blue like 3 weeks after running into her, but that spontaneity was lost once she realized I can't talk to women for shit.
>>
>>38115473
I was ghosted for being bad at cyber sex and for being ugly. I don't know what you did wrong, but I'm guessing you were just bad at conversation.
>>
File: 1494561688672.jpg (38KB, 324x293px) Image search: [Google]
1494561688672.jpg
38KB, 324x293px
I ghosted a girl once. It was a tinder girl who was a solid 7 to stretch 8 and seemed to be decently interested in me. We flirted heavily and sent a decent amount of pics over snapchat, she was pretty cute. Met her through Tinder. I was going to meet up with her on a Saturday, but the day before a girl at my school I was also kinda pursuing pretty much admitted her feelings for me. So instead of explaining things, I ghosted the girl and just deleted her from snapchat, and deleted my Tinder. The girl who told me her feelings is my current gf of about 4 months now.

There was this one other girl from Tinder who ghosted me - we met up and we had a pretty good time, just hanging out and walking around. We had kind of an extended hug at the end, and I was kinda getting hard (yeah I know, shut up.) We gave each other kisses on the cheek before we parted ways, as it didn't seem like she wanted it on the lip. Idk, it might have been me getting hard that was the reason...
>>
File: 1498379607629.png (648KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498379607629.png
648KB, 667x670px
>>38115473
Probably because i didnt let things flow was a little pushy and made it look like i was only into VC when i am so uncomfortable around it
>>
>>38115473
She thought I wasn't a good person.
Nothing to do with being boring or interesting, just simply not a good person.
>>
>>38115621
Whats my motivation here?

What drives me to persue such a "Ghostly Waman"?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.