[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom and sister took my 4 year old nephew to a drag show again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1479864876478.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479864876478.gif
319KB, 250x250px
>mom and sister took my 4 year old nephew to a drag show again.
>>
>>38115406

Why would your mother and sister go look at guys in makeup and dresses?
>>
>>38115406
Just look forward to eventual societal collapse anon. These demons in human skin will get what they deserve
>>
>>38115477
My sister prides herself on being a fag hag and my mom is a massive conformist. Few years ago she was against gay marriage, now she's taking her grandson to see delusional faggots dance on a stage.
>>
>>38115513

I have a general dislike to women like your sister, they may as well just hunt for homos in packs, scooping them up into their little cliques to gain social points and 'male perspective' without actually interacting with men.
>>
>>38115576
Yeah, she is insurable, used to bring home turbo faggots without telling anyone to make my dad mad. I don't have any problems with gay people, faggots are the worst though.
>>
>>38115720

Amen to that. Do you feel some concern for your nephew being exposed to this or does he at the very least have a decent male role model?
>>
>>38115781
His father is in a mental hospital. I blew up at my mom, few nights ago I was talking to him and he kept saying shit along the lines of "everyone wants to be a girl, just like in the show!" I told her it was a disgusting fetish show and she tried playing it off saying it was art. Where do we draw the line?
>>
>>38115865

I draw the line at David Bowie, everything below is degenerative fetishization of gender dysphoria.

Sometimes I wonder why this has become a social movement. I've seen transvestites walk around in broad daylight and pay them no mind, but suddenly they need a stage? We as a society are beginning to idolize femininity, to the point of it overshadowing the 'traditional' family and masculine values. Sure some boys start wearing dresses and have repressed feelings, but that's a shallow percentage compared to the rest of the world. Why is this 1% receiving so much worship?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.