[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Anyone else going through a mid-life crisis? I just bought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1494958604450.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494958604450.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
25+

Anyone else going through a mid-life crisis? I just bought an overpriced car
>>
what purpose does this car serve?
>>
File: 608.jpg (34KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
34KB, 680x734px
>>38115212
I'm still a virgin neet and i'm aiming to stay like it until my death.

thanks for the free money wagies
>>
>>38115212
>>38115212
Almost 25...

My SO did that two years ago. It wasn't extremely expensive ($16K), but
it was def. a learning lesson. Need to shop around, try to get interest free on loans, save up on cash, usually better off buying used, etc.

my biggest crisis right now is just getting my health in-order. It's so important to start now and not later guys...My biggest thing is controlling my weight. I'm probably about 30lbs overweight. Exercising and eating healthy now will pay off later.
>>
ahhh, a car. the ultimate status symbol. cool, now you can brag to your non-existent friends about it and just continue to throw money down a drain.
>>
I live next to train tracks. Every day, multiple times a day, I hear trains go by and can't help but imagine jumping in front of one.
>>
just saw the other 25+ thread, whoops. i thought it died.

>>38115302
pleasure. saw one two years ago and had a mild obsession with it. now it's mine, for the meager cost of $30,000

>>38115548
pretty much hit the nail on the head
>>
>>38115567
honestly don't fuck with those weird suicide methods. huge chance you will end up alive and crippled to the point of no return, unable to even kill yourself
>>
File: Penny Nickel custom.png (164KB, 988x292px) Image search: [Google]
Penny Nickel custom.png
164KB, 988x292px
>>38115212
>Anyone else going through a mid-life crisis?
Kinda, but instead of going for cars I started skateboarding again.
>>
>>38115212
im going to thailand for 2 weeks once my job gets in a month. I'm gonna be staying with my demented mom under the guise that ill be taking care of her, when in reality, i just want a place to live rent free for as long as possible and also potentially hasten her death so i can inherit her money when she dies.
>>
>>38115880
job gets cut**
>>
>>38115567
Perhaps your grand purpose is to delay traffic.
>>
>>38115880
godammit im retarded. thailand is the vacation, demented mom lives in US
>>
>>38115880
>potentially hasten her death
jeez
>>
mid-life crisis is at 35+.

25+ is like "oh shit my mom and dad are doing to die soon/kick me out, time to figure some shit out"
>>
>>38115969
really the age of the crisis just depends on what age you plan on dying at

i'm sure 25 is a mid-life crisis for many robots
>>
>>38115991
yeah that sounds about right. originalkamnai.
>>
>>38115880
You sound like a model human being. What great goals in life.
>>
>>38115969
>expecting to live to age 60+
>>
>>38115969
hah mid life crisis at 35. Yea no dude. when you're 70 your goose is cooked
>>
>>38115567

I feel ya there. There's also a busy expressway that semi trucks go 50mph threw right by my home. Only thing that stops me from stepping out in front of something is the fact I live with my mom and I don't want her to have to go by where I died everyday.
>>
>>38116058
again, why would you want to try death like this? such a huge chance that you will be alive thanks to modern doctors thinking 'oh this person wont be able to walk and has lost half his face but lets revive him lol i get paid for this'
>>
>>38116088

It's why in reality I will take a jump from a 15 story building downtown that I've already scoped out. But the thought crosses my fucked up mind sometimes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.