[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no such thing as an ugly billionaire. I dont think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15

File: 250k.jpg (315KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
250k.jpg
315KB, 900x1600px
There is no such thing as an ugly billionaire.

I dont think youll ever be a billionaire, but I do know that if you can earn about $250,000 a year. You can live a lifestyle that would attract 18 year olds fresh out of high school that would love to give you their best years for a piece of your lifestyle. Trips around the world so she can post it on IG. Driving your fancy car. Having her friends at your house, so she can rub it in. And in your mind you know that is all it takes is her to say NO one time. For one of her friends to be sexier. Maybe you just need to save money for a few months. You can end it and devastate her.

My question to you is why arent you actively pursuing a career, a skill, a profession that will bring you the income it requires to not be ugly?
>>
The chances of doing so with my current set of skills are zero, and the goal is not as atractive to me as you think. The risk of failure and wasting time and resources are to high to pursuit a path like this.
Meanwhile self hatred and resentment are consuming all of my time and motivation to do something about it.
>>
File: 1357284402953.jpg (76KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1357284402953.jpg
76KB, 640x960px
i'd rather just live my life completely on my own terms and die alone because of it.

if that's the price, then so be it, i'm ready to die alone for it.
>>
>>38115033
That sucks man. I think youre going to live a boring life.
>>
>>38115075
Why have you given up? You havent even tried. You might actually make it
>>
>>38115092
Not really. I'm pursuing a career that many people believe it's really admirable due to big sacrifices and dedication it takes. From an outsiders point of view my life is really interesting.
From my point of view it's painful and pointless.
>>
>>38115217
Oh well. Still sucks.
>>
>>38115103
you only gave up if you were pursuing something to begin with, which i never was.
i've been living my life on my own terms since i was a child, even rejecting beliefs. i don't know how, i was just able to.
>>
>>38114945
i make 79 now do i qualify for 18 year old pussy
>>
>>38114945
I'm so glad I was born a woman and not a man because many men spend so much for their lives chancing that pussy. It's so fruitless. Superficial. Empty. Aimless.

So you'd want a girl who would actually be using you, and let her spend $$$$ on meaningless crap? What about becoming rich to help your family? Or becoming rich to help and bless others? Not something you want, huh? No interest in that?

You are a fool.
>>
>>38114945
>My question to you is why arent you actively pursuing a career, a skill, a profession that will bring you the income it requires to not be ugly?
Because I'm a piece of shit loser that can't do anything right.
>>
Making $250k a year is easier said than done, but having goals is nice.
>>
>>38114945
What a pitiful life to aspire to.
>>
>>38115309
okay lain
>>
>>38114945
Riley ried Is so wife material. I just want to eat her up >.<
>>
>>38115309
is this bait here?
>>
File: das-kapital.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
das-kapital.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
>>38115309
>becoming rich to help and bless others
You always become rich at the expense of others.
Read Marx bitch.
>>
>>38115309
Chase the money not the pussy. Your missing the point honey.
>>
>>38115325
According to who???
I think thats a perfectly fine life until im ready to settle down
>>
File: springer_rcbjbzh9_ymyjupdq.jpg (659KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
springer_rcbjbzh9_ymyjupdq.jpg
659KB, 1280x720px
>>38115309
The first time a female on this board has been right about something and the statement is "women are shit"
>>
>>38115324
Also, having a lot of money would be great for some reasons, but how worth it would it really be to use it to court some gold digger who just wants to waste your money because she knows how thirsty you are? That's just letting yourself be used, and when she thinks you aren't useful anymore you lose her anyway.
So make money for the sake of being accomplished, I guess, rather than just as a tool to get more puss.
>>
>>38115365
So fucking what. Better me than them. Dog eat dog world. Gotta take what want.
>>
>>38115309
Maybe keep your dumb mouth shut when you have no idea what you're fucking talking about.

Pussy is THE point of life for men. There is no family to help without pussy. There is no reason to help or bless others when you've yet to fulfill your primary purpose.

You're not a man. You don't understand, it's impossible for you to understand so just shut the fuck up. OP is a fool but you're the bigger fool here. You don't get to just hand wave away man's most powerful drive on earth because you don't have it.
>>
>>38115426
Why not tho?

Work your ass off. Do what ever it takes to be what ever it is you want to be. And reap the fucking rewards when you get there.

>you earned it
>>
File: a88.png (48KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
a88.png
48KB, 500x514px
>>38115433
>Gotta take what want
>>
>>38115449
OP said chase the money not the pussy. I fail to see how he is a fool
>>
>>38115461
Because I'm not smart enough or priveliged enough to be in a position to make that much money. Go to a shit uni because it's all i can afford, chose a good major but I'll be stuck in a mediocre dead end job at best trying to compete with people from the top uni's in the nation.
>>
>>38115408
>According to who???

Most people probably.
>>
>>38115514
Who cares what they think?
>>
>>38115525
You do apparently since you asked
>>
>>38115544
I dont.

Im asking why /r9k/ always complain about having shitty lives, and losing the girls to chad and tyrones. When the answer is clearly money.

You all have the ability do anything you want. Why spend so much time complaining?
>>
>>38115620
I mean being fat, socially awkward, and ugly are not excuses to live a wanting more. Figure out a way to get rich and live the life you want
>>
>>38115449
Pussy is a side result of pursuing a more rewarding and enjoyable main goal. Hence why brad's are below chads.

Brads main goal is pussy and social dominance. Brads will bully, join a football team to gain status, and act masculine all for the purpose of obtaining pussy. A brad can score a 10/10 just like a chad can, but a brad does not achieve anything more in life. They work deadend low paying jobs before burning out and settling with a 6/10 because a 10/10 does not want to spend her life with somebody like that.

A chad will understand that personal growth is the number 1 goal. A chad will balance all facets of life such as social status and popularity while outearning and become more successful than 99% of other men. Becoming CEO's, successful businessmen, engineers, ect. A chad now has a life that does not require pussy to be fufilling and enjoyable, and the higher end females are drawn to this for both short term and long term affairs.
>>
>>38115656
Lol thats not chad. Thats a fairy tale.
>>
>>38115620
/r9k/ doesn't want to be a Chad, /r9k/ wants true love with one girl.
>>
>>38115679
No, it's called reality that anybody who has had social interaction past the age of 18 understands.

If you believe this is false, please specify what you are confused about and I'll explain for you.
>>
>>38115656
Completely utterly wrong, naive fantasy. In reality life is about reproducing. Personal growth is about reproducing. Wealth is about reproducing. War, love, hate, science, technology, religion, art, law. Civilization. ALL ultimately exist for the purpose of sexual reproduction.
>>
>>38115711
It is false, I know people who are making bank in engineering jobs, in good shape, and still only get middling women, not this top tier pussy you speak of.

Sexy women will ALWAYS think they can do better and will ALWAYS be on the look out for an upgrade unless you are literally wealthy beyond reproach.
>>
>>38115751
So you can't comprehend the post then? Your ultimate goal of propagating genes based only on evolutionary drives, is achieved like I just explained, by Chads, who reproduce with the most genetically desirable females available by maximizing personal growth.

Unless you're a mass rapist and impregnate dozens of women who for some reason decide not to plan b or abort, and enjoy spending your life in jail because of REPRODCEENG, then sure, you're right
>>
>>38114945
I'm not jewish anon.
>>
>>38115803
You fail to understand that simply making money is not the only fixall, but one of multiple requirements. If you have no social skills or social status and don't try to improve them, you won't get a top tier woman.

If you are making 6 figures, are in good shape, and have good social status and skills (which are all choices you can make), you are more desirable than 99% of other males and by logic have 8/9/10/10s who will be attracted to you. A rich man settling with an average woman does not change this.
>>
>>38115877
Except the men you're talking about sound like a Nietzsche fantasy.

Nobody can do it all, if you're working a high earning job and putting in 40-60 hour work weeks, staying in shape, learning new skills, making new friends are all things that take a backseat.

Money to some extent is a choice you make, status to a lesser extent, and social skills to an even lesser extent, this imaginary Ubermench you're talking about isn't real.

Also same goes for women, if your defining top tier on appearance alone, then plenty of losers are dating fine bitches and plenty of successful are locked into shitty relationships, largely because successful people don't have the same amount of time to invest into women.
>>
>>38115826
You said life does not require pussy to be fulfilling which is wrong. Pussy is life itself. Chads life in the end is just another means to the end of pussy, the meaning of life.
>>
>>38115751

Reproduction is a major influence, not the main goal in life you fucking retard. If reproduction was indeed the goal then we would've been extinct long time ago. The sole purpose is survival, not reproduction.
>>
>>38116157
Illiterate retard detected.
>>
>>38114945
So how do I earn 250,000 a year, OP?
>>
>>38116175

>hurr durr reproduction is the meaning to life and that's all I learned before dropping out in the middle of my 9th grade science class

Back to you.
>>
>>38116157
Survival and reproduction are the same thing evolutionary, as from a Darwinian perspective the individual is irrelevant, you only "survive" if you're group survives.
>>
>>38116219

>Survivng from predators and disease is the same as shoving your dick inside of a vagina
>>
>>38116215
what more is there to say? You think there's a difference between survival and reproduction. You're an idiot.
>>
>>38116258
Humans historically have not been subject to massive significant depredation, if we had, we'd would've evolved traits to better escape predators, as it stands were slow, and our senses rather dull.

You're going to die, this is a fact, there is no survival without reproduction.
>>
>>38116258
If you die of old age with no children then you did not survive.
>>
>>38114945

The amount of effort it would take for me to earn enough money to pay for three different cosmetic surgeries and the effort required for me to get into amazing shape would probably be less than me becoming incredibly rich. This is only because I missed the YouTube train however. If I dropped out of high school, never attended college, and used those years to make cartoons for YouTube and newgrounds in 2005 to Pave the way for my multi million dollar let's play career I'd be living life literally on easy mode.

So yeah. If you're going to devote multiple years of your life, perhaps upwards of a decade to becoming rich it would be easier to just become physically attractive.
>>
>>38116018
No they aren't.

A successful man doesn't need to work 50+ hours a week. You're talking about an average overworked middle of the road employee.

Staying in shape takes a few hours a week, and if you think you're time stressed, you're not. Replace TV or internet time with the gym.

Making friends comes along with work or a healthy hobby.

Money is a choice you make. Status is a choice you make. Social skills are a choice you make. These are all things you can improve easily unless you are genuinely a sub 70 IQ retard, even if you are autistic.

Top tier is an attractive woman with a good personality.

You equate success with an overworked loser. A successful businessman does not spend 60 hours a week working.
>>
>>38116114
>pussy is the only fulfillment in life because I'm a virgin and have never received it

You realize humans are more intelligent than rabbits, no? I wonder why everybody with a nice car or house or computer or tv or anything doesn't just sell it and spend all of their money on sex with hookers? Fuck, even mcdonalds workers could go homeless and spend their money on hookers then sleep in the street. Your argument is retarded.
>>
>>38116361
>jusd b urself
>>
>>38116196
Go to community college and get perfect grades in a good field

transfer to a high level university

graduate with perfect grades while building a strong social circle and connections in your industry by working internships and talking to people while working on your related field in your freetime

start at a good company and spend your freetime making your work better and your time at work performing high and improving

raise in the company or apply to a better company
>>
>>38116394
No such thing as being yourself. If you want to choose to be a NEET loser it's because you are too afraid to work on yourself.
>>
>>38116361
>everything is a choice you make

I've spotted the libertarian. Successful business men is a very small class of people, and high payed engineers are not middle of the road employees, and they do in fact work a lot of hours.

>good personality

The fuck does that even mean? A girl you thing is charming I might think is a dull cunt.

Appearance and fidelity are really the only thing about women men universally agree on.

You can't just say your going to be a major success and work hard to achieve it, you can bust your ass and still fail, we live in a competitive society and someone will always try to edge you out. I swear libertarians are fucking retarded.

You put way to much emphasis on human will power, and not enough on obstacles that can and will hamper, impede, and in most cases block you from this MAJOR success you're speaking of, the reality is NO, not everyone can be a millionaire just from hardwork and intelligence.
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>38116281

>You think there's a difference between survival and reproduction.

Either b8 or just a complete dumbass.

Going back to your original post, you claim that everything revolves around reproducing. That ALL even self reproducing species exist for sexual reproduction (hurr durr). That's when you're entirely wrong. We don't exist to reproduce, we exist to host our genes inside our bodies. Children only hold 50 percent of genes of their parents and that number decreases as generations passby. In other words, your grandchildren will have even less percentage of your genes, so life entirely isn't entirely about passing on genes either. Sex is a major influence to motivation, but it's not the sole purpose of life, same with reproduction. Please keep replying so I can laugh more at your stupidity.
>>
>>38116380
Humans are more intelligent than rabbits because humans live in an evolutionary niche which requires intelligence to be sexually successful you fucking moron.

Nice cars and houses are part of a reproductive strategy to attract a mate. How are you this naive?

Hookers don't enable or promote sexual reproduction, they actually defeat it, which is why they're illegal. An example of law's ultimate purpose being sexual reproduction.
>>
Meanwhile, I make very little, and debate the ethical quandaries of getting with a younger (but legal) girl, who I like, but who getting with would be socially unacceptable.
>>
>>38116477
So basically the point of existence is existence, dude stfu. Might as well just say existence is pointless if you're not going to ascribe any goal.
>>
>>38116468
>im a loser and cant talk to people because its not a skill so im just going to post on 4chan and wonder why im still autistic

>somebody is going to be more competitive than me so whats the point in trying, they're magically more hard working than me

>a good personality is subjective, i like a woman who is a bitch all of the time because there are no baseline positive personality traits

>people who make a lot of money only have time to work and sleep because most of them totally don't work 40 hours like the rest of us and just have a higher skill set

>theres too many things that are difficult in my way and it is literally impossible for me to become wealthy because im too lazy to tackle them
>>
File: 1498920942397.png (538KB, 638x634px) Image search: [Google]
1498920942397.png
538KB, 638x634px
>>38116324

>The human brain itself which gives intelligence to humans to make tools isn't an evolved trait from predators
>>
>>38116525

>So basically the point of existence is existence

and NOT dying. Oh wait, it doesn't sound pretty because reproduction isn't added on there. Go jack off your chinese cartoons you psuedointellectual retard.
>>
>>38116477
>That ALL even self reproducing species exist for sexual reproduction (hurr durr).

I didn't say this. You literally are illiterate aren't you?

>we exist to host our genes inside our bodies.

LOL. you just pulled this out of your butt crack because you were embarrassed about getting btfo.

Genes have no inherent value unless they enable you to pass them on to the next generation brainlet.

>Children only hold 50 percent of genes of their parents and that number decreases as generations passby. In other words, your grandchildren will have even less percentage of your genes

Dude. Stop. You clearly know nothing about genetics. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>38116537
>Strawman : the argument

You can always improve and do better, but your idea that this means that you will be the cream of the crop on will alone only proves to me, that you a loser who has never busted his ass, only to come up short.

Keep LARPING about that imaginary business you're going to start that's gonna make you a centillionaire
>>
>>38116489
>hookers are illegal in this specific country therefore the law is absolute and just

homosexuality is legal in most civilized countries which prevents sexual reproduction, so that astonishingly brain numbing point is automatically made moot.

I'd really like your answer to this question! Why not rape dozens of attractive fertile women? Certainly many of them will be morally against abortion, and therefore your genes are carried on with the most desirable mate of your choice. This is the most sound and statistically successful way to spread your genes for any male, so I'm waiting for you to do it.

Also

>humans evolved to be intelligent because intelligence is required to reproduce with other humans

lol'd. Take a basic bio class and stop browsing incel you fucking uneducated mongoloid.
>>
>>38116612
>im a loser who is content with being a waste of space and is liked by nobody so it has to be because I'm genetically made this way and have no agency over my own life!!! LOL STREWMAN LET ME GOOGLE SOME MORE LOGICAL FALLACIES!!!
>>
>>38116540
You have to have a precedent for that, and we don't, as humans are the only highly evolved intelligence on earth, and we've came extremely close to extinction several times, and in our earliest years weren't even really that bright, it can be argued our large groups and sociable aspects helped us survive more than the meager intelligence our ancestors had.

Creatures evolve traits that are not only beneficial, but are pointless so long as they aren't sufficiently detrimental as to be breed-ed out due to selective pressure.
>>
>>38116572
YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE THERE IS NO NOT DYING ITS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN YOU DAFT CUNT.
>>
>>38116640
You've still addressed nothing, I guarantee you're a bum IRL, guess every engineer and business owner is an idiot who just didn't work hard enough they aren't billionaires.
>>
>>38116700
>you've addressed nothing

>agency is a lie and I'm genetically locked to a life of being a loser because I said so because I'm unable to make free choices due to my genetics

>an engineer who graduated with a lower gpa from a worse school didn't work as hard as the next guy

Wow, you just proved my own point!
>>
File: 1466465700686.png (628KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
1466465700686.png
628KB, 1280x620px
>>38116640
>on /r9k/
>used terms like brad and chad
>thinks man can just willpower himself into being whatever he wants regardless of outside influence
Nice memes.
>>
>>38116700
also

>you're a bum 'IRL' because you told me I actually had the capability to become successful instead of working part time minimum wage in my moms house for the prime years of my life haha poor loser

Lol'd hard, thanks for the chuckle
>>
>>38116734
I never denied agency or said anything about genetics. You can always make more money and improve, that doesn't mean you can become a billionaire just because your working hard towards that goal
>>
>>38116750
>on /r9k/
>i have no agency and I cant help being a loser NEET because I'm a willing beta pussy who can't handle stress

nice memes
>>
>>38116593

>I didn't say this. You literally are illiterate aren't you?
>ALL ultimately exist for the purpose of sexual reproduction.

If you don't want to sound broad then be specific you dumb nigger.

>LOL. you just pulled this out of your butt crack because you were embarrassed about getting btfo.

Except it has scientific basis on it and your tiny theory of "we just live to reproduce" does not. Sounds like only a porn addict would say.

>Genes have no inherent value unless they enable you to pass them on to the next generation

So if a Chad who has god tier genes and has been getting sluts suddenly dies without reproducing then his genes aren't worth anything? What a stupid fallacy LOL Also, if genes don't "pass up" to another then they simple disappear yet everyone including people with shit tier genetics have the opportunity to reproduce and much more easily than primitive times so nice "argument" you there, idiot.

>Dude. Stop. You clearly know nothing about genetics. You're embarrassing yourself.

Then refute it instead of sperging like an autist saying "DURR YOUR WRONG". Can't wait for your next dumb reply.
>>
>>38116622
>>hookers are illegal in this specific country therefore the law is absolute and just

That isn't what I said retard.

>homosexuality is legal in most civilized countries

No, homosexuality and civilization are mutually exclusive.

>so that astonishingly brain numbing point is automatically made moot.

Not at all. Laws evolved to promote sexual reproduction, so did penises. Some people use laws to promote homosexuality and some use penises in homosexual acts, neither of these diseased actions undoes the original purpose for which they developed. Sorry you're too dumb to think this through.

>I'd really like your answer to this question!

You're ignorant. You don't understand reproductive strategies or civilization itself. The reproductive strategy you propose works for those who evolved into that niche like blacks and Muslims but whites evolved to invest resources into fewer offspring with one mate to increase those offsprings' chances. Shotgun vs a rifle. Basic r/K selection theory, this is shit you should have learned on day 1 on 4chan. Are you fresh off the boat from reddit?

Intelligence is required to be a sexually successful. There's a high enough correlation between intelligence and reproductive success that it evolved in the first. That's why a dumbfuck like you will never reproduce.
>>
>>38116778
Honestly you keep repeating the same shit, I've stated agency has a great deal to do with how your life turns out, but you keep pretending I haven't because your argument falls apart if you don't ignore that.
>>
>>38116776
>i can't make 6 figures because I have to be born a genius

almost 1/10 individuals in the U.S. make that much, now imagine how many people in the country are lazy fuckups like you who don't care as long as they have enough for their tendies, and that aren't legitimate retards who can't function past putting a burger in a bag.
>>
>>38116778
FFS, in my original post the example I used was an engineer who is in good shape, how and somehow you've warped that into me saying were born winners/losers
>>
>>38116824
>I am unable to make 6 figures because it is literally impossible to enter and graduate from a top tier university while mastering my craft while 90% of other students do the bare minimum to get a degree and a job

You have no argument, you just never tried because you're too unconfident in yourself and want to make yourself believe everything is out of your control
>>
>>38116662

>humans are the only highly evolved intelligence on earth, and we've came extremely close to extinction

but we didn't and our brains evolved to have a different kind of defense which is was our intelligence to make tools.
>>38116673

Surviving as long as you can =/= immorality, retard
>>
>>38116851
>my personal anecdote on the internet bypasses the response that was given to you for that post
>>
>>38116890
>>38116890

Living forever* ffs autocorrect
>>
>>38116882
This is probably the 4th post you've repeated that, go and quote where I've said that.

I've merely stated your bootstraps rhetoric is retarded because it ignores literally everything else besides willpower.
>>
>>38116890
Survival is to be alive, you're going to die, ergo it makes no sense to base your life on survival, you survive to achieve a goal, which is ultimately reproduction for animals.
>>
>>38116803
>If you don't want to sound broad then be specific

LMAO I was specific you dumb nigger, I literally listed the things I was talking about immediately before that quote. Holy shit you are not very bright are you?

>So if a Chad who has god tier genes and has been getting sluts suddenly dies without reproducing then his genes aren't worth anything?

Yes dumb ass. That's literally what genes are. Holy fuck. If you start a business and make no money your business was a failure. Am I arguing with a literal retard?

>Also, if genes don't "pass up" to another then they simple disappear

Please keep telling me about genetics. Holy shit I'm laughing my ass off over here. Yes genes shared by millions of individuals just magically vanish when one individual dies. LMAO
>>
File: 223.jpg (39KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
39KB, 450x373px
>>38116938

>Survival needs a goal to exist
>Everything needs a goal to exist
>Unironically believing that evolution is perfect like that

nice meme
>>
>>38116978
You do realize from a relativist POV you're taking, anything can be argued right?

Survival individually doesn't exist because nothing lives forever, birth is A, survival is B, C is the goal.

It's the goal precisely because B is temporary, C can go forever.

Dear Diary, mood, apathetic.
>>
>>38116806
>That isn't what I said retard.

>Hookers don't enable or promote sexual reproduction, they actually defeat it, which is why they're illegal. An example of law's ultimate purpose being sexual reproduction.

A literal implication that hookers are illegal in your country, or you genuinely believe hookers are internationally illegal. First case you're retarded and trying to backtrack, second cause you're retarded.

>homosexuality and civilization are mutually exclusive
Most homosexuals were forced to marry and reproduce with the opposite sex and avoid suspicion. It's really sad I have to explain basic history to you. Regardless, illegality of homosexuality will push at the very least SOME homosexuals to reproduce and appear 'normal', shame you can't understand a basic fucking cause and effect.

>Laws evolved to promote sexual reproduction

So please explain planned parenthood, abortion, state sponsored state sex education, ect. You're again fucking retarded, as laws on these vary drastically based on the location.

>whites evolved to invest resources into fewer offspring with one mate to increase the offsprings' chances

Again, fucking moron with no basic cognitive function. Why are 1/200 men direct descendants of Genghis Khan? What are welfare states, orphanages, and adoption? Surely these aren't real and rape babies will be thrown out to die in 1st world countries like they always are, I mean it's a common sighting right?

>intelligence is required to be sexually successful

Yeah, it requires a genuine 130+ IQ genius to eat enough food to survive to the age of 13 and fuck another retard.

>haha r/k applies to a 1st world country where orphaned infants are fed and given shelter until they are matured, also I learned this in my 2nd slide of bio 101 last semester so I'm going to spout it out on 4chan as if it has any relevance to the discussion in a modern day society that has a state to support abandoned children
>>
>>38116919
Welp, glad to see the mouth breather hasn't responded to this, it's almost as if you were arguing a STRAWMAN the entire time.

Still waiting for that quote nigger.
>>
>>38116215
>>38116219
>>38116394
>>38116424
>>38116468
>>38116477
You're all idiots

It's not about reproduction anymore. It's not about passing on your genes

It's about passing on your knowledge and worldview. If Einstein had no kids he'd still be passing on more of himself than a chad who fucks 100 women and has 1,000 kids. Through his intellect

Drop the biological self-propagation meme and join in on the intellectual self-propagation meme you stupid brainlets
>>
File: uOESBh2_d.jpg (29KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
uOESBh2_d.jpg
29KB, 450x325px
>>38116957

>I was specific you dumb nigger, I literally listed the things I was talking about immediately

If you want your argument to be on topic then next time say "ALL human achievement exists for the sole purpose of reproduction." It's not that hard, but Im sure it is for a brainlet.

>Yes dumb ass. That's literally what genes are. Holy fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So if the guy on the left who has won the genetic lottery and has been sleeping with 9/10s dies then that means he's a failure but if the guy on the right gets a prostitute pregnant then he's the one with worthy genes. Please... I can't hold my laughter this is major COPE HAHAHAHAHA

>Yes genes shared by millions of individuals just magically vanish when one individual dies
>Each gene is the same combination
>We're all just the same bro

Holy shit please kill yourself if you unirionically believe we all share the same genetic combination. There's a reason why everyone is different you dumbfuck.
>>
>>38116919
>please quote where I said that exactly, it can't possibly be a summary of my autistic 10 post rant about how I'm a loser based on basic deduction

>also HAHA N WORD!! I REFRESHED 15 TIMES IN THE LAST 2 MINUTES AND U DIDNT RESPOND YET REKT XD!!!
>>
File: 1498641644700.jpg (22KB, 553x495px) Image search: [Google]
1498641644700.jpg
22KB, 553x495px
>>38117019

>Using philosophy to argue against science

wew lad
>>
>>38117106
If you're the same poser as earlier, then you're argument is consistent.

You implied you don't need a goal as merely existing is the goal, how does it make sense from that stance to substitute reproduction, with knowledge
>>
>>38117106

>It's about passing on your knowledge and worldview

Get the fuck out of here you dumb christfag
>>
>>38117165
Still not a response, please continue LARPING though, don't let me stop you.

You're arguments sound largely ripped off from Gavin Mcinnes, except he's actually a winner, unlike you. Also, another perfect example of a man who worked his ass off, and got fucked over. His wife isn't even hot despite his status, wealth, and decent appearance.

He should probably just work harder though
>>
>>38117132

Genetic code*
>>
>>38117061
>>Hookers...

Show me where I said the laws about prostitution are "absolute and just" like you claimed.

>blah blah faggots I love cock blah blah

Um what? Nothing in this paragraph refutes or even addresses my point about homosexuality being at odds with civilization, in fact your last sentence amusingly enough appears to be agreeing with what I was saying. Please try to keep up dearie.

>So please explain planned parenthood, abortion, state sponsored state sex education, ect.

I just did...in the exact paragraph you quoted. Are you a literal drooling retard? Who the fuck am I arguing with? You're clearly not able to follow my points at all.

Does cancer disprove that cell growth evolved for the health of the human body?

>Why are 1/200 men direct descendants of Genghis Khan? What are welfare states, orphanages, and adoption? Surely these aren't real and rape babies will be thrown out to die in 1st world countries like they always are, I mean it's a common sighting right?

I'm trying to make sense of your unhinged deranged point here. Apparently only one successful reproductive strategy can possibly exist you believe? That's beyond retarded. Parasitic strategies like that of welfare recipients DEPEND UPON the strategy of the white population coexisting and succeeding. Please try to think for 2 seconds before you post sweetie.

>Yeah, it requires a genuine 130+ IQ genius to eat enough food to survive to the age of 13 and fuck another retard.

Not what I said or implied you plebeian. If a human was born as intelligent as a rabbit (like yourself) there would be no successful sexual reproduction.
>>
>>38117166

Stating we exist and survive isn't a scientific argument.

My argument is philosophical, because not everything falls under the purview of science, objectively there is no end goal, but that does nothing for us, it only makes sense to set some criteria.
>>
>>38117198
Christfag? I'm an atheist you stupid cuck
>>
>>38117172
I'm a new poster in this thread. And it doesn't need to "make sense" - that is what is happening nowadays. It's an observation not an ethical claim
>>
>>38117302

>we exist and survive isn't a scientific argument

Except it is. What you're implying is a form of existentialism and sorry but that fairytale already went obsolete for at least 200 years ago. Life doesn't need a goal. Crazy how it is huh!?
>>
>>38117132
>It's not that hard,

Learning to read is also not hard, I'm sure you could take classes for it somewhere.

>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So if the guy on the left who has won the genetic lottery and has been sleeping with 9/10s dies then that means he's a failure but if the guy on the right gets a prostitute pregnant then he's the one with worthy genes. Please... I can't hold my laughter this is major COPE HAHAHAHAHA

Retard confirmed. Evolution does not care about your gay boner for the guy on the left. It cares about his reproductive success. Keep coping.

>Holy shit please kill yourself if you unirionically believe we all share the same genetic combination

Another swing and a miss by Captain Strawman. Try again champ.
>>
>>38117019

if suvival is to exist then wouldn't that be a goal in itself?
>>
File: Look_a17967_5663217.jpg (39KB, 584x436px) Image search: [Google]
Look_a17967_5663217.jpg
39KB, 584x436px
>>38117378

>Retard confirmed. Evolution does not care about your gay boner for the guy on the left. It cares about his reproductive success. Keep coping.

So shit tier genes are just valuable as god tier genes just as long as you reproduce? Jesus Christ just stop replying please.

>Another swing and a miss by Captain Strawman. Try again champ.

Translation: if I can't refute it then its strawman
>>
>>38117372
I know it doesn't need a goal, but without one, why even bother making the argument.

We live in an objective reality, but we still experience it subjectively.
>>
>>38117461
>So shit tier genes are just valuable as god tier genes just as long as you reproduce?

Define shit tier genes and god tier genes.
>>
>>38115464
>>38115365
Go back to /leftypol/, retard. You shitposters were never welcome here.
You are poor because you uave low IQ and make shitty choices, left ideologies never worked and never will.
>>
>>38115449
this is so fucking disgusting
>>
>>38115075
We all die alone fampai.
All of us.
>>
>>38114945
>My question to you is why arent you actively pursuing a career, a skill, a profession that will bring you the income it requires to not be ugly?

>why arent you actively pursuing
>the income that it requires to not be ugly?

It took me 3 minutes to understand what you were trying to say
>>
File: atheist_incarnate.jpg (146KB, 497x729px) Image search: [Google]
atheist_incarnate.jpg
146KB, 497x729px
>>38115279
>i was a child rejecting beliefs
Found the fedorafag
>>
File: 2017-04-26_15.30.17.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-26_15.30.17.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>BMW convertible.
>170k in savings.
>very rich millionaire parents.
>6'1"
>blonde hair blue eyes.
>8/10.

Where are my high school girls? I'm 22 1/2 And a fucking KHHV. A group of HS girls looked at me weirdly the other day because I was sitting alone eating sushi by myself. Fuck off op high school girls or girls my age couldn't give a shit about me, even when they see my big house and car. I Will be a khv until I die
>>
>>38115449
no it isnt lol. wont see me touching a disgusting 3d roastie 2d all the way.
>>
>>38119290

ewww get away from me creep lol
>>
>>38119290
my advice to the person in the pic is to fucking cool it with the laser eye vision
>>
>>38119290
I want sharp knifelike eyes like that. They're already the same color.
>>
>>38119290
There weren't looking at you weirdly, no one cares if you eat a lone
Even chads and stacies eat alone sometimes
It's normal
Sounds like you just have a weird personality and think no one likes you for some reason
If you're 6'1'' and the aryan guy in the pic, then lots of woman like you, you're just too negative to notice
>>
>>38119290
YOu are a sociopathic guy whose parents mistook gifts and shit as love.

Hitting home somewhat? You have dead eyes, learn to smile with your eyes.
Dont flaunt with your money.
Also you only attract retarded golddiggers if you roll around in a fat car with a fat wrist on your watch.
Depends on the kinda girl you want.
Im 29, I dont even own a car, I work a dead end IT job. I still score 18-21 year olds often enough.
Why? Because im an interesting guy who can talk about a lot of subjects without bullshitting.
Because I first try to make a good impression without acting too "cool" or icey.

I dont know man. Also "Im 22 1/2" its like a 6 year old counting his age on his fingers.
Who says "an a half" when hes out of puberty, jesus man.

But the biggest tip I can give you is : LEARN TO SMILE WITH YOUR EYES YOU LOOK LIKE YOURE ABOUT TO TELL A CRYING WOMEN TO PUT LOTION ON ITS SKIN FOR FUCKS SAKE!
>>
It wouldn't be real, I want a girl to love me for who I am, not what I have.
>>
>>38114945
Fuck there's literally no wat to make an exceptionally good living wage except for going to university and then finding a good job.
>>
>>38114945
If Riley Reid took my V-card, I could die in peace.
>>
>>38114945
My ultimate end goal is becoming a billionaire and doing something to hurt the humanity before I die.

Something like paying BP to spill shitloads of oil into the ocean, or someone else to cause that to happen.
>>
>>38114945
Because it is literally just pussy and I rather be in a stable relationship with my wife. Yeah I won't make 250k but a lil over 100k isn't bad for me, since my family lives on <30k a year
>>
>>38114945

Yes there is

most really rich people are very old
>>
File: jewcucked.jpg (53KB, 605x418px) Image search: [Google]
jewcucked.jpg
53KB, 605x418px
>>38114945
>why arent you actively pursuing a career, a skill, a profession that will bring you the income it requires to not be ugly?

because Jews control them and decide how many goyim (and which ones) can get to them
>>
>>38119290
You look like you're very fucking angry.
>>
>>38124983
Wouldn't you be mad if you were a 22 1/2 rich Chad KHHV?
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.