[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your 10 year old son tells you he wants a princess dress for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 1418511042053.jpg (142KB, 1012x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1418511042053.jpg
142KB, 1012x1024px
Your 10 year old son tells you he wants a princess dress for his birthday. What do you tell him?
>>
File: 1499031049287.jpg (92KB, 482x569px) Image search: [Google]
1499031049287.jpg
92KB, 482x569px
He's 10 and wants a mildly expensive item of clothing for his birthday? What did I do to kill his joy in life?
>>
>>38114631
Well he IS your son.
>>
Explain to him that dresses are for pussies, and then procceed to suck my husbands' cock
>>
>>38114601
First ill die inside. Then ill probably will tell my son something that might lead him down the path of being a massive fagot. Then my last day on earth will be seeing my childless gay son with his gay husband with a adopted kid.
>>
>>38114601
Buy him a hooker in a princess dress instead. He will be Chad or he will be nothing.
>>
File: 4172957.jpg (46KB, 750x796px) Image search: [Google]
4172957.jpg
46KB, 750x796px
>>38114601
Buy him a comfy ass thobe and tell him its a dress.
>>
>>38114601
Ask him why. Then pass my judgment. If it's because he wants to be a princess tell him "No, you'll have to buy it yourself when you're older".

Then I hope he'll forget about it in a week or two.
>>
>>38114913
>If it's because he wants to be a princess
What if she tells you that she's a girl on the inside?
>>
>>38115445
>she
You mean he? Origi
>>
I tell you to go to >>>/adv/ and sort your life out.
>>
>>38115445
>She
But he isn't in trap mode yet
>>
>>38114601
tell him it's for girls and he's a boy.
>>
File: Capture.png (451KB, 654x624px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
451KB, 654x624px
>>38115490
>>38115509
Careful there, you bigots. Do you want the state to take your daughter away from you?
>>
>>38114601
What the fuck are they teaching you in school you homo?
>>
>>38115593
>Ontario
>Representative of reality
>>
File: IMG_1243.png (68KB, 230x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.png
68KB, 230x252px
Nope, go be a queer some place else.
>>
>>38115445
Kid doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Too young to be making these kinds of decisions. I truly believe kids are dumb and don't know what they want. Anyway...

Tell him "Whatever, kiddo." and be as dismissive about it as possible. Then hope he forgets about it after a while. If he keeps it up and continues to insist upon it, tell him he'll have to keep the girl part of him on the inside until he's older, he's too young to be a girl.

If he keeps it up after that, explain to him that being a girl is really overrated and kinda sucks, tell him about all that garbage feminists bitch about like glass ceilings and all that bullshit I normally couldn't be paid to care about. Tell him he's really lucky to be a boy, because other than being pretty and having a slightly easier time at getting sex, girls really are the inferior gender.
>>
>>38114601
Tell a princess dress is boring what he really wants is a pony, buy him pony, shoot pony.
>>
File: 5274226-Angry-kid-Stock-Photo.jpg (98KB, 1300x870px) Image search: [Google]
5274226-Angry-kid-Stock-Photo.jpg
98KB, 1300x870px
>>38115793
Teacher says that people like you are just ignorant bigots, daddy. She says your behavior is problematic and she'll call CPS on you if you don't let me be a girl at home like I am at school.

Welcome to the modern era, goy.
>>
>>38115593
If he is that delusional then I don't want him lol
>>
>>38115593
>get cucked in divorce and stuck with wife's son
>move to Canada
>Make him act like a faggot
>tell everyone in public I don't want him to be trans
>Canada takes him from me

Problem solved
>>
>>38114601
I'm pulling you out of school. You're gonna be homeschooled.
>>
Beat the gay out of him.
Then show him a Playboy magazine.
>>
>>38115528
This
Then be extremely careful to monitor his computer useage and where he goes because hes probably being groomed by pedophile faggots
>>
>>38115841
First, tell my son it's okay to be a bigot. Second, don't buy the dress for him because I'm an adult and I get to make these kinds of decisions. Be a little manipulative about it too, say "I love you, son, but if you love me, you'll hold off on wearing dresses and being a girl until you're older". Let CPS take him away if they have to, then. I don't need him if he loves his dumb dress more than he loves me. People like him aren't worth keeping in your life anyway. Shame it had to be my son, but, oh well, we had a decent run while it lasted.
>>
File: 1450652287458.jpg (71KB, 800x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1450652287458.jpg
71KB, 800x1005px
>>38114601
I spend time with him teaching him handicrafting and sewing so he can become the most beautiful princess there ever was while at the same time learning useful life skills that will make him self-reliant and help starve the mad machine of consumerism and forced obsolescence.
>>
>>38114601
All I got for my birthdays was cash that was immediately transferred over to my parents. Want what you want, you're getting money stuffed into a bank account you have no access to.
>>
>>38115658
Its just breitbart being crazy, in the old bill you couldn't force you kid to follow a religion in the new bill it that plus other stuff like gender identity. People will not lose there kids for "opposing" there kids, a judge will however tell the parents to not force their kids if the kids are mature enough.
>>
>>38115528
>it turns out it was for his oneitis, not him
>he has inherited his father's autism and bungled explaining the request initially
Close call.
>>
I will deliver to him the dress in question with a girl occupying it. They can be friends. Having a girl friend will hopefully turn him straight. If not, when i'll have to get the shovel out of the shed.
>>
>>38116305
>turns out son is MtF
>realise you now have either a daughter or no child at all
>decide you would rather have the daughter
>realise that the dress girl has many years more experience for the job
>fire your son from position of daughter and hire the young girl instead
>enjoy normal family life again
And they say capitalism doesn't work.
>>
>>38114601
I tell him he has to be Princess Diana post-crash
>>
>>38116305
>she proceeds to encourage him and teach him how to do his makeup and let him wear her clothes
>>
>>38114601
>"Hang on a sec son"
>go talk to wife
>"I want a divorce"
>pack my shit and leave and never come back
>>
"if you wanna act like a girl you're gonna have to give me that boipucci immediately"
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.