[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ex sent me this Can I salvage it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: Screenshot_20170702-215750.jpg (612KB, 1073x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170702-215750.jpg
612KB, 1073x1294px
>ex sent me this
Can I salvage it?
>>
was it necessary to take a picture of her hair?
>>
JUST

FUCKIN

TEXT

why do stupid as fuck roasties and normalshits do this on snapchat? don't fucking take a picture of a random thing with a whole conversation in the text line when you can just fucking TEXT someone
>>
>>38114208
1. She doesn't trust you
2. You're not man enough to make a relationship happen.
>>
>>38114208
Fuck off normie

One solution is to kill yourself
>>
No, you can't.

This is the classic "I'm a narcissist with a low emotional intelligence score and while I'm not attracted to you, I can't stand the thought of someone having a negative opinion of me" move.
>>
>first letter H
>last letter R

Is OP's name hitler?
>>
>>38114208
"I'm just not ready for a relationship" just means that she's waiting for better options.
>>
>>38114208
It means you're unstable and not man enough to lead her. You're not a man to her. not enough for a relationship
>>
>more then friends
>then
Cut your losses, OP.
>>
>>38114208
>falling for the "let's be friends" meme
see >>38114320 and >>38114306
You're better off with trying for someone else. At the most, tell her that you're fine with waiting, but don't give her complete attention and kill those oneitis feels you have
>>
>>38114317
It's Hunter.
>>
>>38114208
for sure man, if I was giving another chance like this I would take it, just have the balls to bow out if things don't go like you planned.
>>
>>38114317
Can't be, the "I'm just" underneath it is 8 characters, and about the same length as the name
>>
File: 1466892962848.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466892962848.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
OP here

>>38114379
Kek

>>38114306
She's told me she doesn't hate anyone,
We met when she was talking to "internet boyfriends" and she saw a pic of me. She wanted a boyfriend who lived close to her and I do. She uses to be depressed and she cut once when she thought her online friend died because she wasn't on facebook for like a week. I had to come over and comfort her.

>>38114320
Tfw you're probably right

>>38114372
Tfw

>>38114467
She's my oneitis and she was my first gf

>>38114485
Yep

>>38114491
Thanks
>>
File: 0uoYfoZ.png (565KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
0uoYfoZ.png
565KB, 500x626px
>>38114516
Don't do it, man. Bitches always do this shit. It's why when I broke up with my ex, I blocked her on everything. Just find another girl. There's someone better, I guarantee it.
(Admittedly, however, I still have feelings for her. Despite the lack of contact, I still think about her, but that's neither here nor there.)
>>
File: 1497542203169.jpg (391KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497542203169.jpg
391KB, 1280x720px
>>38114208
This literally just happened to me.
My girlfriend of 3.5 years just told me that she doesn't love me "like a couple should" and that she still cares about me so much.
Truth is, that I found out through a mutual friend, she fell for her coworker at her full time job that she had just gotten in less than a week. During that week she'd stay out late "hanging out" with coworkers while she wouldn't respond to my texts until she got home around 4-5am in the morning. Literally every other night of that week.
>"Sorry I couldn't come and visit! I decided to spend some time with my coworkers! I'll text you when I get home."
Sucks too because she was a robot when I met her and I built her up during those 3.5 years, putting 200% of all my effort into the relationship.
Bitch, didn't even try to work with me through the problems she did have with me... Acted like I didn't have any problems with her...
>"He held my hand like a gentlemen as he lead me all throughout downtown that night. Truth is I really liked it."
Fucker won her over that way. Piece of shit knew she had a boyfriend and still took her hand when he was drunk and she was too weak to resist the temptation. Friend told me that they're already fucking according to her.

Worst part about all this is I still care about her too...
>>
>>38114570
>I still have feelings for her
>>38114715
>I still care about her too...

lmao cucks
>>
>>38114516
jej

protip: she would be ready for a relationship if you were a chad. She means shes not ready to settle for you just yet, but maybe if every other possible thing goes wrong, she may end up needing to crash at your place. This is just her way of not burning any bridges.
>>
File: 1497130927854.jpg (197KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
1497130927854.jpg
197KB, 600x690px
>>38114763
It's not easy to just shut off these feelings after all these years, you fuck. Plus we're not even together nor were we married so there's no cuckolding going on.
It's worse for me because I literally have no family or friends besides her. She was there with me the day my grandfather died in the hospital from head trauma and that was it. She was the only person left in my life.
It's either suffer the abyss that is loneliness or at least try to be friends with her.
>>
>>38114844
I'm so sorry anon. But she betrayed you. What makes you think she won't betray you as a friend as well?
>>
>>38114715
Holy fuck, my situation paled in comparison to that.
>>
>>38114208
Did anyone else, when they first saw the picture, think it was a horse's rear end?
>>
File: 1494635808047.jpg (184KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
1494635808047.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
FUCKING NORMIE
REE GET T HE FUCK OUT
STOP SEEKING ATTENTION HERE
>>
>>38114844
Cut off all contact. Believe me, the pain of loneliness pales in comparison to watching her be happy with someone else.
>>
>>38114844
OP here again
Holy shit I'm sorry anon that's terrible.
I think >>38114902 is right. It hurts so much more seeing her with another person
>>
Can we have /cuck/ general for these summerfaggots?
>>
File: 1497495647619.png (1MB, 1007x865px) Image search: [Google]
1497495647619.png
1MB, 1007x865px
>>38114867
You're right.
That's where I'm fucked and at the mercy of whatever may come.
She might betray me as a friend, but I guess on the bright side she might betray him as well or he might betray her.
It's awful because the entire time I've known her she's been really innocent and naive to everything around her. According to our mutual friend, this guy she's with is an inactive Marine who gets drunk every night. Hopefully she can learn a lesson from all this...

>>38114902
>>38114936
That's what I keep reading everywhere online. I should just sever all ties and not look back, but some nights it's just too painful.
I thought I knew what depression was before she left but now that I'm entirely alone in my house it's an entirely different story. A quiet beast that's consuming me every night.
I told her before she left that all I ever wanted was a family. It sucks because I could see the hurt in her eyes, but at least she cared about me enough not go cheating behind my back aside from the hand holding...
>>
>>38114208
I wouldn't over think everything.

Just move along. Don't gush over her with attention or stare at her social media accounts. Don't cut her out completely either, but don't give her priority. Work on yourself
>>
>>38114249
Because Snapchat tells people when someone's opened and read a text message.
>>
>>38115019
This makes me want to cry. I just wanna hug you, anon. I'm so sorry. This sounds very normie but have you thought of getting a dog or cat? They help with loneliness.
>>
>>38114208
what good do you think is going to come out of this dude
what kind of person takes a dramatic half-nude picture of themselves to send along with a plea for attention
ignore her completely and don't look back
>>
>>38114902
Yes listen to this man. Cut off all contact. If she didn't chose you over that random guy then don't even bother trying to be friends. You're gonna be stuck hoping that theres still some spark between you and youll be looking for little hints or messages or signs or whatever that she still has somr feelings for you. You'll be grasping at straws and holding on to a thread when there isnt anything to hold onto at all. Even if she was drunk she still could've said no i have a boyfriend when that guy tried to hold her hand but she didnt because she enjoyed it and she wasnt thinking about you or your relationship at all. I've been drunk at numerous parties and roasties have tried making passes at me or asked to dance and ive always rejected them no matter how fucked up i was because i was in relationship and i was thinking about my gf in those moments. She could've easily done the same for you but she didnt want to. It's best to cut contact. It might hurt being alone but it'll be better than suffering over a roastie who isnt suffering over you. The feelings will pass with time and with each day you'll think about her less and less and than not at all. It'll be okay anon. Buy some cigs if you're into that, take a walk and just relax it'll be alright.
>>
>>38114570
Listen to this guy. He's right.
>>
File: 1496506050329.png (271KB, 808x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496506050329.png
271KB, 808x800px
>>38115072
I had two cats when she was around but they were ancient and passed away within the first year of our relationship. We tried visiting pet stores and adoption centers before but I'm just too allergic to cats and dogs.
The two old cats were outdoor most of their lives but still pets.
Might try looking for fish or a lizard.

>>38115210
I completely understand. What she pulled was completely heartless and cold.
There were several times in the past where she was insufferable and annoying, times where coincidentally some girls too had made passes or advances towards me. Even though I wanted to experience something new and fresh I felt as if that it wouldn't be fair to my girlfriend. I owed her a chance to work things out and every time I did I came out of it loving her more in the end.
I'm so confused... She tells me she still cares about to the point where she left work the other night because I left her a message about needing help and someone to talk to. She visited me and we went on a walk in my neighborhood at night.
You guys are probably right though, she may see me as just a contact now, a friend, and nothing more.
We had a long talk the other day and she kind of understands just how bad she hurt me and told me that even if she left the current guy she could never come back to me after what she has done.
I'll have to think about cutting off contact with her because all of this is just too much at times.
>>
>>38114715
almost the same thing, gf of one year suddenly didn't wanna hang out as much, insisted on hanging out with her friend "Stephanie" because poor old Steph was going thru a "rough time", so they'd go club ("I know how much you hate going out anon so I'll just call you tomorrow"), so a few weeks into this I grew suspicious and went to the club and my gf was there with Steph and another guy, except that Steph was discreetly hanging out separately from them, it was kinda obvious this guy and my gf were together, I texted her that I was outside, it was hilarious how pissed off she was "what are you doing here? Don't you trust me asshole?" when I told her I'd already seen her and the other guy together she said he was an ex and they were "just hanging out for the first time in a long time" and I was being a paranoid control freak for thinking otherwise...

Aaand a few days later she confessed she'd been seeing him for the past few weeks, she pointed out that unlike me he was fun, not a mopey sad loser who never left his room, that he liked going out and dancing (not just anime, movies, and vidya all the time like me) had his shit together and his own place (I still live at home but I'm only 19 isn't that normal?), and a new black car worth $25k (I have an old 04 VW), but "I still care so much about you, but not in a gf-bf way, I hope we can still be friends, but it's up to you"

And just like that I didn't have a gf. I wasn't mean to her, never hit her, never cheated, got her medicines if she felt sick, remembered our one month anniversary, always encouraged her writing (she wrote stories and poems), always complimented her... but I was just too sad, isolated, and boring

To make it worse, I'm 5'9 and the guy was 2 or 3 inches shorter than me, he was kinda ugly, even my gf said I was "way cuter" than him, he dressed like an 80s rocker: jeans, black motorcycle boots, band tshirt, chain wallet but she said "I want a man, not a boy"

He wasn't even into anime
>>
>>38114208
Why would you want to? So many girls out there. Just go to a strip club
>>
>>38115069
So does iMessage or instafag
>>
>>38114208

No, kindly tell her to fuck off.

>>38114715
>Worst part about all this is I still care about her too...

Motherfucking faggot. Have some honor and man the fuck up. I don't even understand how you can "still have feelings" for degenerate subhuman whores who literally cuck you, which is possibly one of the worst things a man can experience in his whole life. Women who act like this deserve a nice punch right into their disgusting whore faces.
>>
File: IMG_1878.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1878.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
>find local fembot
>gorgeous, cyborg like me
>underage
>not looking for a relationship, insanely career focused, just wants a fwb with me
>which is decent, but
>previous relationship was my first, lasted six fucking years
>mfw i just want somebody to love and play the long haul with but keep getting cucked
Im seriously considering either committing suicide or just chasing this lovely bitch down until she accepts my full terms.
>>
>>38114208
Rule #1: do NOT go back to your ex. Under ANY surcumstances. There is a reason you broke up in the first place, cunt.
Rule #2: in a situation like this try to gofor the one night stand, by the words of the great afroman: "fuck that bitch just one more time".
Rule #3: do not let her control this shituatuion, she is the one who wants something, not you, exploit it to your own gains.
>>
>>38114208
She just wants to friends because she wants to fuck other guys and doesn't want commitment. It's that simple.
>>
File: 1497775125293.jpg (52KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
1497775125293.jpg
52KB, 600x621px
>>38114208
>Can I salvage it?
Improve yourself and if someone who's willing to love and treat you better than her comes around ditch your ex, you got your own life to worry about, if she won't accept you for who you are now then later on the road she won't either.

Don't let anyone put into your mind the doubt that you're not worth being loved, you're a unique human being and someone out there will love you for who you are
>>
>>38115683
Commit suicide, fucking normalfag.
>>
File: Snapchat-1179880611_1_1.jpg (95KB, 710x674px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1179880611_1_1.jpg
95KB, 710x674px
>>38114208
That feel is too real. I cant stand it. I dont know how im gonna keep going. Head over heels every time... cant do it again
>>
>>38114208
you're done kid. you're basically going to be an emotional tool. GTFO as fast as possible
>>
>>38114208
>having an ex
NORMIE GET OUT
GET OUT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.