[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that humanity as a whole is widely self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1492513555956.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1492513555956.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
When did you realize that humanity as a whole is widely self centered and generally ignorant of common decency or empathy?
>>
>>38114032
The human race is sort-of a single being, existing only to further itself
If there was another 'being' then the human race would have the choice to continue to further itself or further the other being

So yes, with nothing else in the universe the human race is self-centered because we are the current center
>>
>>38114032
name that manga please
>>
>>38114162
How can the human race be considered a single being when we're never unified all together, and we're extremely tribalistic, resulting in us never unifying.
>>
>>38114032
when i started working customer service. there are some kind troubled souls out there, though.
>>
i don't think 7.5 billion individuals can be painted with such a wide brush

it's common knowledge that the most heartless and successful individuals (those willing to get ahead at any cost) show indicators of psychopathy
>>
>>38114032
What kind of humanity do you live in? That's not what my reality or humanity/society is. :)
>>
>>38114032
all you need to do
is convince everyone
that everything they are
has seeds in somebody else
and everything they create
owes all to those prior
as collective wealth
>>
>>38114264
Faggot
Oigl
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.