[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeemaps general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: Zeemap.png (258KB, 1022x666px) Image search: [Google]
Zeemap.png
258KB, 1022x666px
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2560398

Zeemaps general, do original stuff, don't be too retarded.
>>
>female marker within driving distance
>name of gary
>not sure if really gril or not

wat do?
>>
>>38112658

Message? Worse case scenario is you don't get the succ but you weren't already so its no loss.
>>
>>38112611
Yo fuck you op with spaming this stupid bullship fuck off.
>>
No here is actually making friends
You can tell by the amount of thirsty guys messaging "girls" for sex
this is worse than /soc/ because at least they're not pretending to be anything other than horny, lonely normies
>>
>>38112658
gary's a trap or a tranny
>>
>>38113352

You little fucking faggot I've made friends from this shit so fuck off.
>>
>>38113434
i guess the question to ask of >>38113352 is if he's ever actually made any effort to message or if he just passively puts his marker there without any extra effort

or maybe he just lives in the middle of nowhere
>>
File: 1414948074905.gif (762KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414948074905.gif
762KB, 500x500px
Will someone pls be my friend..

if you clicked this you can't be my friend
>>
>>38113663
>if you clicked this you can't be my friend

Well fuck you too then.
>>
>>38113721
I'm sorry, I was just messing around pls forgive me
>>
File: 3893830.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
3893830.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>tfw this is just a site for horny robots to spam any girls on the map for sex

I just want to practice talking normally to a girl, but I bet each pink marker has like 1000 emails.
>>
>>38113352
>>38114135
I live in the middle of nowhere so probably get no messages anyway (and I prefer talking to people online), but are they this thirsty? I'm a grill and just want friends, I don't really know anyone, it sounds awful if I'll only get /soc/ normies looking for sex.
>>
>>38114164
it doesn't matter if you live in the middle of nowhere, people message every pink marker they see regardless if they are in the same country or area.

>and I prefer talking to people online

Don't we all....
>>
who argentina here
>>
>>38114164

I'm a male so I don't have it from the female perspective but I've had some pleasant conversations with both men and women and none of them were sexual.
>>
>>38114164
totally honest thoughts here,

what would probably happen is that i would jump into it initially being genuinely interested in only being friends but then if it were a positive experience i would probably drift toward trying to turn the friendship into more over time

prolly not what you had wanted to hear but that's likely the way it would go if we were in contact
>>
>>38114214
Maybe I'll post one then. I don't know. I'll probably mark myself as lesbian since I kind of prefer other girls anyway and don't want relationships or anything sexual.
>>38114257
>>38114293
Thanks, that's good to hear. Doesn't sound as bad as I thought. It's so hard to meet genuine people though, it grosses me out there are so many people using an /r9k/ map to try to get fucking hookups. It's so normie and disgusting.
>>
>>38114164
Go on /soc/ find a clean thread and add people instead of posting your contact. Don't be ashamed of it.
I'm a guy and few girls added me this way. I feel like they aren't already full of orbiters and they have less chances to find assholes who send dick pics and stuff like that.

Just find someone who looks nice and genuine.
>>
>>38114410
>genuine
>/soc/

I undestand that you've good intentions but damn if you're better with okcupid if you want such kind of interaction.
>>
>>38114410
I've looked at /soc/ before when I feel lonely, but it seems too normie and like almost everyone is looking for sex or relationships. I've seen very few genuine looking people there.
>>
>>38112658
That's me. Message and find out.
I just put that name to avoid thirsty faggots but you seem like an ok guy.
>>
>>38114449
i think they're probably the most genuine people because they're very upfront with what they want

a lot of robots around here will act like they care about a girl even when really they're just supreme gentlemen who are only a few rejections away from shooting up a sorority
>>
>>38114434
You just have to read their description and take a guess. I usually write long ass description so they can actually add me for a reason.
If you only say age, sex and contact... well, why bothers?

>>38114449
>I've seen very few genuine looking people there.
Few is better than nobody. I don't post every time because I try to give attention and put an effort to chat with whoever adds me (guys too, even if I'm straight)
>>
>>38114504
I guess that's one way of looking at it, but I still think they're just lame failed normies and look pretty boring and ingenuine overall. People on /soc/ might as well go use okcupid or something like that other guy said.
>>38114513
Eh, fair enough. I would never post in one of those threads because I'd probably just get thirsty contactfags who don't want what I do (i.e: genuine friendship and no BS), but maybe I'll try adding people from there sometime if I get desperate enough to talk to somebody. I'm glad it's worked for you anyway.
>>
File: 93837647893o.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
93837647893o.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>tfw i just want a female friend to share advice with and share our problems together, while both having the unique perspective of being different genders
>tfw too anxious to message any girls on there because they might be cruel roasties
>>
>>38114603
just go for it, anon.
send a message to someone that's on the opposite side of the world or whatever.
>>
>>38114697
>opposite side of the world
kinda missing the point of the thread and zeemaps yeah?
>>
>>38114603
That sounds nice, but I'm kind of hesitant with people too, plus probably going to watch a movie soon and I wouldn't want to disappear right after starting to talk to someone. What are some of your interests?
>>38114735
The point is what you make of it. I rather speak to people online and I'm in the middle of nowhere anyway.
>>
>>38114777
Pretty generic desu. I like movies, music and enjoy certain video games which tell a story.
>>
>>38114939
haha give a shit about selling yourself, you could be any robot with that description man
>>
>>38112611
why is it all dudes around me...kms
>>
>>3811502
Like I said, generic. Not going to find le quirky robot with many interests on this board
>>
>>38114939
Still could be fun to talk to, and I like listening to people's problems. Do you have any contact information like discord? It might be a little bit until I can talk since I was about to do something.
>>
File: 124.png (88KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
124.png
88KB, 350x350px
>put marker on the map for friends
>no one has emailed me
>not sure who to email because these threads have proved people just want to talk to girls
>>
>>38115089
what do you have to lose?
if they're just interested in girls then you won't get a response and whatever
and if they are looking for friends then maybe you'll make a friend too

i mean worst case scenario is you just don't get a response (obviously ignoring the serial killer rapist sized elephant in the room)
>>
>>38115079
No worries, I just made one but this is my ''tag'' #1537 , not sure if that'll work.
>>
Has anyone really made friends off of zeemaps?

I have 4 emails and don't know whether or not to reply.
>>
>>38114504
>i think they're probably the most genuine people because they're very upfront with what they want

Its true that they are upfront about wanting sex but its creepy when they ask for sex even if you placce down a marker that says no hookups.
>>
>>38115369
do eit fgt
>>
>>38115311
You need to give your name too, like Name#1537.
>>
>>38114563
>I'm glad it's worked for you anyway.
Working is a strong word. I chat with them, but not frequently and "deep" enough to consider them real friends. We sill really awkward most of the time. I can see both of us putting an effort to find something to say. It's kinda forced y'know... I know they want to chat because I'm not the only one who stat conversation, but it still very hard.
>>
>>38114496
i added you on discord, I'm liima
>>
>>38115453
Oh sorry, total newfag at this.

idkwhat2puthere#1537
>>
>>38115391
they apply the logic of a broken clock being right twice a day

try100 times and you only need a 1% success rate to score. that's the boomhauer method if you ever watched king of the hill
>>
File: IMG_4528.png (54KB, 665x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4528.png
54KB, 665x835px
>some guy in another thread says he is in my small town, in the few apartments that are a mere half mile from me
>doesnt respond and isnt on the map
Reeeeee i just wanted a friend to invite over for vidya and dinner
>>
File: feels.png (561KB, 1252x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
561KB, 1252x773px
>>38112611
tfw you live on an island
>>
>>38115483
Just sent you a friend request now, anon. Hope to talk to you in a bit!
>>
>>38115719
At least youll never feel crowded
At least for a few more years anyways
>>
>>38112611
any Vegasbros here?
>>
>>38112611
>No marker in my shithole

Feels good man
>>
I don't like that you have to have a valid email address to add yourself. I'm very poor at managing accounts and my only email has my real first and last name in it so that's my fault I guess.
Hopefully someone will add a marker in my area sometime. I live in Bellevue, WA if there are any anons nearby. Crazy to think that it's people from all over the entire world though.
>>
>>38115479
Are you the person I replied to? >>38112658
>>
bump because I've been added by a bunch of you faggots and none of you have spoken to me yet reeeee
>>
>>38112611
>says "no hookups"
>says "no friends either" right after
What did they mean by this?
>>
>tfw periodically check for the faggot that ghosted me several yeast ago.
>>
>>38116317
i am originally, yes. see my marker just to the east of you?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (76KB, 360x426px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
76KB, 360x426px
>live in Brazil
>just a few robots, all far from each other
>will probably never receive an e-mail from them

I just want to find someone to talk about animes and other random shit, goddammit
>>
>>38116615
there's more places than r9k

there's 4x2chan, deviantart, facebook and probably a dozen others that i can't think of

and shit, pick something in portugese language. ofc you wont find a lot of anglophone brobots in brazil
>>
>>38115573
>vidya and dinner

wow that sounds nice sign me up famalam
>>
>>38116744
Are you in michigan
>>
>Only marker in my city is a single femanon who barely tried messaging me.
>>
>>38116704
Yeah but they're full of normies and brazilian imageboards are the definition of cancer
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.