[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your time travel fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (12KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 278x181px
Does anyone else have elaborate fantasies where they travel back in time to fix things? I sometimes like to fantasize about going back in time to tell my grandfather to raise my dad better so he doesn't treat me bad anymore. Like I imagine explain in to him that I'm from the future and to raise his son to be a nicer person and more loving so when I go back to the present my dad doesn't yell at me or insult me for spilling a glass of coke or something anymore. What are your time travel fantasies?
>>
>>38111208
I just want to fuck/rape old women that used to be hot.
>>
>>38111208
I say time travel and grandpas don't mix.
>>
Travel to a few minutes before the big bang so I can watch it live
>>
>>38111208
go back when my country was all white - im a bong
>>
I want to go back in time to fuck my mom in high school when she was a qt. I would try to treat her like shit so she wouldnt get emotionally connected to me, but if she did i'd have to set her up with my father so id still exist. Then id travel back to the year 1985
>>
>>38111208
I'd go back and make sure I wouldn't be born in the first place
>>
>>38111208
I would time travel back to where my dad shot a hole through the wall with a 12 gauge when I was 11 years old and make sure I don't move out of the way this time
>>
I travel back in time to confront my autistic younger self, and give me a headstart on not becoming a friendless loser by telling him all the shit I figured out too late.

Alternatively I go back to the middle ages and become a /comfy/ knight or rather go back to the middle ages, get put in a mental institution then die of dysentry.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.